The like and get likes thread II

You could dress up and pretend, sure they won’t notice!

8 Likes

:ok_hand: I would probably just die.

Some WIP Catalyst i make.

9 Likes

Nobody could ever blame GTAO for having a outstanding server quality… each session change is a ticket for the crap lottery. Today wasted 15 bloody minutes just trying to join Nana in a mission. Wonders of F2P, even if it rolls hundreds of milions a year. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yiole, we can do final together, thats where real money is and it is just shooting from behind a corner so easier. And there is real money there too, not just 30k $ but 300k $. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Wil make preparations later and then reserve final for us both.

8 Likes

Maybe tomorrow, short of time, plus shitty session change, and i’m always constrained in time. Wasted most of an hour to get 6 kills before you logged in.

8 Likes

Will be tomorrow too so everything will be set up. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hopefully, but today i’m nervous because of a mistake at job. Tomorrow i’ll check if it’s irreversible or what and if i is irreversible I’ll be worried until the customer’s travel ends. I can’t explain to what extent a part of my brain just hates lame stuff like “insurance A covers stupid clause X which no other insurance bothers to cover because it’s stupid” -but turns that I bought the customer a more expensive and better insurance that maybe doesn’t covers stupid clause X, and now, 9 months after speaking about the bloody insurance, she reminded me that we agreed to use insurance A. Now it’s too late to buy insurance A and tomorrow i’ll have to check if the uberinsurance I bought for her covers stupid clause X; if not, and if the traveler needs to use the clause, I’ll be in deep sht. :woman_facepalming:

Nighties lovelies! Do you remember this?

8 Likes

Yes, I remember.

I noticed Internet starts being such an ugly, “check these rules or just click this button” place. When I started browsing it back in late 90’s, you just got to the site and there were maybe some ads and thats all, some sites did not had them at all.

8 Likes

Not to mention how some sites violate any privacy, Google repeatedly wants me to verify my ads settings, while others ask with huge banners if they may give you a cookie. :cookie:

8 Likes

2k in orders today. 1.7k yesterday. I know some profit is gone due to overhead but I’m pretty sure were making cash. Just need to dig into the financials. :moneybag::money_with_wings:

8 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

I hear there will be a hellish heat today. Bring out the supersoakers! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Today i made a first time.

For the first time in my life, I’ve burned my food while cooking it. The victim has been a soup that’s been evaporated, charred and almost incinerated as i forgot to turn down the gas to the minimum to just keep it boiling some soup pasta. Pasta didn’t had time to charr, but anyway I don’t think it was edible at that point.

I’ve improvised another lunch and now here I am, sharing the first time I’ve ever burned my food. :woman_cook:

Achievement: Food incinerator
Unlocked on: August 1st 2018
Gameplay time: 44 years and 4 months
Granted by: accidentally burning your food or something you were cooking

8 Likes

Send help I am stuck in a titan bubble.

To many doomsdays flying past my head.

8 Likes

22:00 (10 PM). 28 C (83 F) outside. 30 C (86 F) inside house. AC struggling. I wish I was elsewhere.

8 Likes

I have 30 inside too, but I have fan. I Think I will place it so it will gather cool eair from outside and pump inside room. :thinking:

In news today I heard that some people blowed up a flat some developer was building on previously green areas, like fields with flowers and trees. Now they found a letter that came from “Liaison Pocahontas” where its written that explosion was because of developer destroying nature. :open_mouth:

8 Likes
9 Likes

Beddy time has come… so I say, nighties lovelies!

Also: this is borderline insane…

8 Likes

It took me too long to prepare this final mision in GTAO, always something… :disappointed:
But its ready for tomorrow. :ok_hand:

Have you seen ENus Stafford? Rockstar added it. Classic car. Will have to gather some money for it.

7 Likes

Took the kart on a great ride today. She performed better than expected. I’m considering a smaller sprocket though. I’ll lose some acceleration but gain some top speed. /me ponders

7 Likes
8 Likes