The like and get likes thread II

Catapults OP nerf plz

8 Likes

Probably a real bad one.

8 Likes

Would you like fries with your collusion? It’s a long read.

Don’t wait for the movie. Don’t see McDonald signing a release on this one anytime soon.

8 Likes

Anybody remember this?

8 Likes

I have only once eaten in McDonald, I was disappointed by their food. Hamburger was some kind of sweet tasting trash food. When I am making grilled sandwiches on electric grill I am happy with them. Even when I place just a bun with a bit of butter and powdered garlic on this grill and scorch it for a little bit, it tastes 100 times better than that hamburger I ate back in the childhood.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Yes I remember. I always though there should be more sex scenes in it tho.

7 Likes

Yes, have seen it. Very cool looking car, but Ish feels it’s a pity since it’s a car to be chauffered in it, not to drive it yourself! :grin:

Also yesterday I tried ot join you but it was a “loading forever” nigtmare… after the third time I just stayed in my lobby and caused some havoc; got to kill 2 players with one shot from the heavy sniper… didn’t knew it could do that, killed & pierced player 1 and then killed player 2… they were mighty pissed after that! :rofl:

7 Likes

The loading forever was also for me. Game acts like that ocasionally, cant even imagine what causes it. Is that some server issue or one of players left or something got lost in the net… :woman_shrugging:

There are even videos on you tube that are called roughly in the theme of " things you didnt know about GTA V", people testing sniper ranges, piercing capability, durability of cars and so on. I think they should test Rockstar servers.

7 Likes

Well GTAO servers are a cloud based service so imo that explains most of the bullcrap with them. Cloud systems just add another layer of potential failure to net services. Not the best idea (just ask CCP about the new third party cloud based chat system).

7 Likes

:joy:
7 Likes

The irony is very ironical… BTW, have you noticed there’s a new radio station? Something underground? It’s cool they add music too!

7 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmm…

7 Likes

Last night’s minimum was 28 C. Apparently it’s a record for lows in my city…

7 Likes

Just saying, maybe is this kind of chauffering what ish is thinking about…?

7 Likes

Just a follow-up.

Reddit was hacked. Here’s how to learn if you were affected( Chicago Tribune).

Reddit Breach Highlights Limits of SMS-Based Authentication( Krebs On Security).

8 Likes

I never had account on Reddit actually. Lucky me. But I would not re-use a password for it anyway, when creating account. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

If I could, I would’ve hacked Reddit too, because of the new appearance. It looks atrocious! :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

Apple beat Amazon at the race to 1 Trillion $ market cap. Good news just keep flowing in. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

I too say: it’s beddy lovelies. Time nighties!

Also: how did these spoons even pass QC?

7 Likes