The like and get likes thread II

That looks like a Quake 1 sign above them. :thinking:

/watches widio

7 Likes

6 Likes

Many things done… but after long play… just take a helicopter, land on the highest peak of the east and watch the sun rise.

And… relax. Nighties lovelies!

Also: onward and upward to the Sun’s corona!

https://blogs.nasa.gov/parkersolarprobe/2018/08/12/nasas-parker-solar-probe-begins-journey-to-the-sun/

6 Likes

Let the likes flow!

6 Likes
6 Likes

What a strange occurence, its the yoga spot for Michael in GTA story mode. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, do a barrel roll! :dizzy_face:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Funny East german army car. Looks like something out of cartoon with Donald Duck.

6 Likes

Oh,is it? I abandoend story mode a year ago and never have returned, I think the last I did was when they wreck the house of the tennis instructor and turns to not be the guy’s house. The sandbox is just too much, even if some players are jerks.

6 Likes

About as spartan as a Mehari but only a fraction of the cool… :thinking:

It’s the corrugated body. Makes all difference between a toy car and a serious business cool car.

6 Likes

Aaand, good morning LAGLers! August 15th it’s a holiday in Spain so I’ll work 2 days, then holiday, then 2 days of work, then 2 days of holiday! Cool! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I took 2 days off so I will work only 2 days, monday and tuesday. :ok_woman:

I like this one, looks cool:

French VBL. There are also armored versions.

6 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

Meanwhile, in a dystopia just around the corner…

6 Likes

That’s… that’s…

6 Likes
5 Likes

Hooves, sideways photo though, you’d have to turn it 90 degree in the right direction to see it straight up.

Silhouette in the water behind
Img10_2018-08-07

is this some kind of camera or booklet?
Maybe a square handbag in a box?
Img08_2018-08-07
A horse with a human right hand.

g8

6 Likes

Damn, those French … People, or rather men apparently, piss about all over Paris it would seem and this is the city’s answer to the problem.

6 Likes

Today Ish just ran some vehicle cargos in GTAO. Easy money, no worries in quiet lobby. Research of the first whatsoever still going on -slowly- at the bunker. Probably will shut down the darned thing unless the research project looks interesting; it cost a fuckton of moeny in reosurces and operation costs and all in all mission running misssons are terrible, with lots of NPC shooting.

Anyway, I’m off to bed, so I say: nighties, lovelies!

Also: A Million Random Digits with 100,000 normal deviates.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I see your JLO and counter with https://theluxauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2560-1.jpg which i am sure you have seen before :smiley:

7 Likes