The like and get likes thread II

Oh, thank you, I nearly had unseen those! :woman_facepalming:

(j/k)

7 Likes

Hahaha, they at least left pockets and zipper in these “trousers”. :joy::ok_hand:

Toga coat suit! :see_no_evil:

I imagine it will come around in future many times, this fashion sense. :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s actually cute compared to the no-jeans… :rofl:

7 Likes
6 Likes

My corporation has no treasurer yet.

6 Likes

A guy asked a girl in a library: “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?

The girl answered with a loud voice: “WHAT?? I don’t want to spend the night with you!!”

All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him: “I study Psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right? That’s because I know how to mess up with people”

And the guy responded with a loud voice: “WHAT?? One thousand for a night?? That’s too much!!!”

And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ear: “I study Law, swetheart, and I know how to really screw people…"

7 Likes

There is a sweater that looks the same :D, sadly i can’t find any pics :frowning:

7 Likes

Oh and font matters :smiley:

8 Likes

By the way… here in Spain, lawyers and judges still wear a toga coat in trials and other occasions:

imagen

A friend lawyer called her and her colleagues “the crows”; she hated the toga but tradition is tradition.

6 Likes

If it helps to get the message across… Imagine if judges, attorneys and lawyers came in shorts and t-shirts to court, and the court wasn’t a court, but a corner caffee… I don’t think a casual appearance would help in getting a life sentence across. :thinking:

6 Likes

What no silly wigs?, what kind of a court is that?

7 Likes

I wonder what would happen psychologically if sentences would not be known, prisoners would go to prison not knowing how long they will be there. :thinking:

6 Likes

What about that? Cool or bad? I like it personally.

6 Likes

It would be seen as an arbitrary sentence and an act of cruelty. Besides, if they didn’t know the sentence then how could they appeal against it?

6 Likes

Bah I couldn’t find anything but this on 9gag

https://9gag.com/gag/a0Kqz1v?ref=fsidebar this is the designer sweater

7 Likes

All sentences would be final. Cruelty? But why? What is so cruel in not knowing what awaits you. Everyone is not knowing that every day. The daily cruelty of life? :thinking:

7 Likes

Definitely good for hot and humid days. :joy:

7 Likes

No sentence should ever be final, because new evidence can always come up and courts do make mistakes.

It would be seen as cruel by the convicted felons, even when a sentence is just. They only wouldn’t know about it, which in itself would make it unjust for them. It also would be undignifying, while many law systems do value human dignity.

7 Likes

“George Carlin - State Prison Farms” on you tube. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

And now… off to bed! I don’t have specific plans for tomorrow’s holiday, so will just sleep a lot and improvise.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: no… seriously… what is this even supposed to do?

7 Likes