The like and get likes thread II

I don’t wanna talk about girls. They really aren’t a priority in my life right now. ~My son. So far…

7 Likes

I actualy stayed for longer in GTAO today, something tested. What I have seen were some bad players suiciding themselves many times just because they dont want to have worse some stupid number in a game called K/D ratio. One guy when I destroyed his Opressor MK2, of course new cancer from Rockstar, literally killed himself just before my bullets hit him, done that many, many times. What a stupid game mechanics. Plus modders. I think I would rather keep playing some Rockstars game modes with rules because freeroam fights are cancer, and people do stuff that became ridiculous, I feel like all that madness started influencing me. God forbid I would ever became like these exploiters and tryhards. :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

I watched a video explaining that the counter to the Opressor cancer it’s the Stromberg. It is very tough and will take 6 missiles to blow, locks faster than other vehicles and can one-shot Opressors and choppers. And, if everything goes wrong, still can dive into water. The guy said that Opressor drivers use to call him cheater when they see the Stromberg eating missiles with no effect and then blow them before they can even lock it.

Backdraw, it haves only 20 shots in freeroam, but can be refilled/repaired in any player garage.

I am tempted to buy one, but I guess you need the mobile operations truck to weaponize it, and of course it’s 3.4 million which is a lot of money.

7 Likes

OK, now I am officially shiting bricks. This article from 1912 is eerie as f***:

The furnaces of the world are now burning about 2,000,000,000 tons of coal a year. When this is burned, uniting with oxygen, it adds about 7,000,000,000 tons of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere yearly. This tends to make the air a more effective blanket for the earth and to raise its temperature. The effect may be considerable in a few centuries.

The impact of CO2 on weather and climate had been known since 1896, but this early reports are missing a key concept: the point when we would begin burning oil at a pace that dwarfed coal consumption, and managed to multply CO2 concentration in the atmosphere by 4 by the end of the 20th century instead of “a few centuries”.

1912 guys. Back in effin 1912 it already was speculated what would happen -and it’s happening outside of the thick skulls of a few deniers.

7 Likes

Stromberg is a nice car, drives fast and is nimble. :ok_hand:

But I resorted to coming out of vehicle and shooting them with minigun, they are too bad to shoot you with missiles when there is no lock on human players. Rockstar adds these cancer vehicles and makes some counters that cost millions in hope people will buy shark cards to have everything before others get it, but I prefer just clever thinking and good aim. They are effectively making these players cash cows or you end up losing a lot of time to then just have this stupid amount of everything and you dont need it. CONSUME! :joy:

7 Likes

An interesting bit for Nana… Now she can soon make her own news show and have live talks with any world leader.

8 Likes

Watching how world looks, if I would become world leader, I would throw every other world leader to the sharks with lazer beams attached to their heads, for their incompetence of course. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/97cqgh/oppressor_mk3/ :joy:

7 Likes

#class

7 Likes

PowerFlex 4 Quick Start FRN 6.xx
Adjustable Frequency AC Drive

Capacitor

7 Likes

20111216-black-box-primary adult juice boxes.

8 Likes

You can listen to that for hours. It still sounds the same but doesn get boring. Or is it just me… :thinking:
8 Likes

A staple of pop music stations (and partying). :grin:

Like this one, also in the time:

7 Likes

Houm… can I hear you say “overengineering”?

6 Likes

For me it got from “wow that will be something nice” to “that is ridiculos” very fast.

7 Likes

For me it was … "Oh, it’s already over? Moar moar moooaaaarrr!!!

7 Likes

I dont relly like these giant robots, they are so unreal. I am thinking something the size of 4,5 meters would be big enough already to cause a lot of mayhem around.

7 Likes

Go figure, they launch a small missile from a massive robot dropped from an even larger aircraft… just because.

But then the thing is that mechas of any kind would be horribly clunky and fragile. They would literally disintegrate themselves if they tried to pull any kind of fast maneuver. Losing their balance an hitting the ground would cause massive damage, even probably wreck them altogether if they were large enough. All because as mass increases, the stress from resisting that mass eats up the margin of material resistance needed to withstand stress from acceleration.

We do have gigantic moving machines, but they are SLOW moving machines. And militarily, they make a target impossible to miss.

9 Likes

And now, I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

8 Likes

I don’t like wine, I guess that means I have no class. :smile:

But I do love me some high end scotch, whiskey, bourbon, rum and vodka.

8 Likes