The like and get likes thread II

BEER!0803182129

9 Likes

Random

100% of posts liked and a random pic for you all

8 Likes

Picture worth liking. :ok_hand:

One could say its overcompensating for something and it shows in those small things.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! Up to 2 days of work and then 2 of weekend!

7 Likes

Strange, after I waken the computer from slep mode this page did not show the Kate’s and Sebat’s post. Just now after leaving it and coming back it shows. Looks like Discourse have some glitches to fix. :thinking:

How many wines you tasted? There are a lot of kinds of them, ranging in taste from really sweet, fresh white, to very dry, acidic red. I prefer white, but not too acidic or too sweet. I also like mead.

7 Likes

Donut Operator

Also antifa are a funny bunch

7 Likes

OK, how awesome is this? South California police officer plays GTA V without breaking the law (too much) :rofl:

8 Likes

This Bordeaux is pleasantly dry with very subtle fruity hints. Is great with fish. 14 dollars a bottle and is the best wine ive ever had.

7 Likes

OK, so I have not seen that stuff before at all, so I share. Some fails, some funny, some rather scary, but all of it I found fresh for me. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Very cool! :ok_hand:

The lightning strike was awesome!

6 Likes

I enjoyed the camera being sucked out the plane’s window (0:56). He held it so carefully and swoooosh …

6 Likes

Venturi is a bastid! :rofl:

(And straps on compact cameras are for using them)

6 Likes

OK, another favorite from GTAO night clubs! This one is from Dixon’s mix and it’s great for driving by night!

7 Likes

OK. This is too much. These poor… cars… they’re beggin to be put out of their misery with fire. And C4. And then more fire. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Aaand, off to bed! I apologize for any nightmares that might be caused by the video above. I will compensate you, I swear.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: cool team work, two real bomb squad experts defuse virtual bombs in a VR videogame…

7 Likes

This is ■■■■■■ up. I just needed to rent a car for a few days, and I get a 20% off discount with National Car Rental. Needless to say, I will not be renting with them. Since I live in the same city I’m wanting to rent from, they will only take a Credit Card, not debit. So, I gotta go with Enterprise, with no discount.

7 Likes

Without struggle there can be no progress. ~ Frederick Douglass

6 Likes

What random things do you get up to in eve?

Last random thing I did was I spent a night scanning and collecting drones then found a new bro system and dropped a can full of the tech 1 drones at a station

was completely pointless but enjoyable

so thought id ask what you guys get up to

EDIT: my time zone is West Australian time 12:35 pm

8 Likes

I like the randomness of Jita chat and EVE radio chat (when people actually write there). Also when I go exploring, its just a random low sex system I think will be good for exploration.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

currently 00:18 US Eastern TZ.

as far as randomness, i jumped on my jita alt, and am doing a SOE epic arc. my main can’t do it.

helped a few people out, and took a newbro under my wing. associated corp with mine, is helping him as well.

8 Likes