The like and get likes thread II

Who cares about chest when she has those wonderful eyes :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Not I!

Just guessing that the boy-ish haircut and her lack of huge gazongas might be the two primary reasons Yiole wasn’t sure if she was a she, that’s all. :wink:

7 Likes

Look at this, our old friend the Zahouli dancer, giving it all in a different, longer video!

The end is jaw dropping. Also is interesting to see people throwing wads of bills (it’s a fertility dance after all, to make thigns grow, also business).

7 Likes

Roughly that, even knowing that she’s a girl I just can’t see it until I look at her hips.

8 Likes

That is so amazing. Always gets me staring in awe. So cool.

7 Likes

Hey, Ripley is one of my favorite characters ever and Sigourney Weaver was queen of my teen dreams*, to say so. I have nothing against strong female characters… But when all-female cast is the only redeeming gimmick of an otherwise poor film, things go south very quickly. This si why I doubt about whatever will happen to the Terminator franchise when the best they can say about it is “oh look, all girls but one is a badass milf, other is a irrelevant hottie and the Terminator is a tomboy fetish”.

I still like her a lot and you can trace her back from my character Yiole the 187 cm tall curvy athlete. As might be noted, Sigourney Weaver’s bazongas weren’t all that big, but a French film showed (briefly) that they were quite interesting

8 Likes

And now, beddy time! Nighties lovelies! Monday is gone and we’re on tuesday!

Also: less is more, with ants and robots

it makes sense, in a typical tunnel construction the main threats are darkness and the narrow space, and having large metal machines moving around squishy human beings. Situational awareness of the drivers and workers helping each other to keep track of where is and where isn’t a person, and making themselves noticed and/or GTFO if the machine moves in their direction, are key. The absolute last you want is even more machines and more people inside the tunnel…

7 Likes

I think they want some other things to grow also. :eggplant:

Also terminator if its woman or man, is actually a machine. How to play a machine? :thinking:

7 Likes

I am on the fence here, it’s the umpteenth time i am looking at this page http://www.djurskyddetkarlstad.se/Katter/ and ponders getting a new cat or cats. It’s been a bit empty since my cat had to leave me for bastet, but on the otherhand i now can travel with out having to ask for ask someone to watch over a feline roommate…

The page is from the local shelter and in swedish…

8 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

Here some stray dogs and cats are walking on streets and nobody cares. Dont know what they eat, maybe some homeless people. :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Results from previous (SOE) Project Discovery are in!
https://www.proteinatlas.org/news/2018-08-20/mapping-of-cells-and-proteins-improved-with-combination-of-multiplayer-crowdsourcing-and-ai?platform=hootsuite

aggregated player data from EVE Online better identified rare classes and was able to annotate new patterns

:sunglasses:

Full article from Nature:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt.4225.epdf?author_access_token=JD2sD_CDivCKCeeZ1GN_8tRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0OHfVNTkLH5r4Cn2gNPB8k0HJWeERSLEpMIz4hjwQ_8w5L4IFOp4d7CfJZ-zTDqYjyRH-C8RJ9mToGBzjzo-jvw

7 Likes

A bit of classic laughs for tuesday :laughing:

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Those days when your wind-surveying satellite can’t be launched because of the wind…

7 Likes

One Mario Pipes exit, down the road.

That was the same as the one above, except it had both subjects in 2 different posts instead, although that both posts were consecutive without replies, so that I removed one and put it in the previous post instead.

Same as below.

6 Likes

Hello again, LAGL!
I spent more than a week on holiday. I was in Istanbul with my relatives. I tried to not be a burden on them. They took good care of me nonetheless. :blush::cocktail:

How are you guys? I hope everything is in excellent state.
I’ll catch up with the likes later.

7 Likes

Oh, welcome Lord!

7 Likes

And, beddy time for me. Nighties lovelies!

Also: endurance contest of 5 ball juggling -the last wins!

(Spoiler alert: the winner after juggling 5 balls for 10 minutes and performing some random tricks it’s a dude with a t-shirt)

7 Likes

My vibes the last few weeks. Tons of learning complete. RL Skillque has gained a few lvl 5’s. Time to put it to work.
Hustle.
7 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! Here’s Wednesday, middle of the work week… two days done, two days to come.

And yes I so bloody need vacations, and won’t have them until October…

7 Likes