The like and get likes thread II

Last night I went to sleep late… today I’m wrecked and will go to sleep earlier. So I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: in case you don’t want to sleep… or want to sleep… this game is evil simple and difficult:

Spoiler alert, the solution is:

Solution

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

5 Likes

Because of pausing, you can make a screenshoot and then just click the ones you need by pausing and searching on image in paint for example. :smirk:

Meeeeh, it only wrote “Even Tina Turner agrees: you’re simply the best!” after I cheated every number with that method.

5 Likes

Because it’s been brought back! https://thec64.com/

8 Likes

But before anyone buys this thing, know you can just get the emulator and download games for free. It even runs on Andriod. :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh, but what’s the fun with cheating? It’s almost as good as not playing the game at all! :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Probably wouldn’t order it, would feel bad about destroying it for eating it… :thinking:

6 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers! Good thing it’s Monday, nobody ever said…

7 Likes

Linda Hamliton always bad ass :slight_smile:

When can i travel like this? https://youtu.be/9P6rdqiybaw

8 Likes

That was not fun, that was just an achievement in my case, like when you realize something can be done differently than by method only a part of people can do, and still end up with something, like when you dont have a dress and then makeshift a clothing from some old bottles.

:ok_hand:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

I just made it in a less time than if I would try to train myself into spotting numbers and then after years of training and lost time done it. :sunglasses:
I studied on university once and professor said that human ingenuity is whats left when people lack proper skill. But I have seen someone made it in few seconds, so I suspect someone even made a script.

8 Likes

Oh my, you’ve opened my mind to things I cannot unsee. I should not have used Google this morning.

8 Likes

Hopefully not used. Or maybe these act like trophies? :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I have seen reviev of it. Its actually not a functional keyboard. Keys are painted black and the paint flakes off when you put it upside down to open and see what is inside. Its the look of a c64 that I actually never had, only this one:

7 Likes

GTAO, Dixon remix. Badass tune.

7 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this one. Both cool and moving.

Wait for me, and I’ll come back!

Wait for me by Konstantin Simonov

Wait with all you’ve got!
Wait, when dreary yellow rains
Tell you, you should not.
Wait when snow is falling fast,
Wait when summer’s hot,
Wait when yesterdays are past,
Others are forgot.
Wait, when from that far-off place,
Letters don’t arrive.
Wait, when those with whom you wait
Doubt if I’m alive.
Wait in patience yet
When they tell you off by heart
That you should forget.
Even when my dearest ones
Say that I am lost,
Even when my friends give up,
Sit and count the cost,
Drink a glass of bitter wine
To the fallen friend - Wait!
And do not drink with them!
Wait until the end!
Wait for me and I’ll come back,
Dodging every fate!
“What a bit of luck!” they’ll say,
Those that would not wait.
They will never understand
How amidst the strife,
By your waiting for me, dear,
You had saved my life.
Only you and I will know
How you got me through.
Simply - you knew how to wait -
No one else but you.

7 Likes

lol, I’m 51, and had to do all my programming for myself.
That alone is enough for me to get opportunities others don’t.
If they didn’t want to cause the problem, they shouldn’t have done it.

Edit:
Often in programming, you have to start from the end to find the solution, and develop it.
It obvious that to cause employment problem creates opportunities to solve the same employment related problems.
Programming starts from solving that and taking advantage of opportunities related to employment, business and does planning to do that.

Science (from Latin scientia , meaning “knowledge”)[2][3]:58 is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[a]

WHAT DOES THE WORD SCIENTOLOGY MEAN?

The word Scientology, conceived by L. Ron Hubbard, comes from the Latin scio which means “knowing, in the fullest meaning of the word” and the Greek word logos which means “study of.” It means knowing how to know. Scientology is further defined as “the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, universes and other life.”

7 Likes

I think there is something from Kraftwerk in that bass melody.

I will share something what cant be easily forgotten. :wink:

8 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t find a 4 hour loop, but here’s a commercial.

Commercial for IBM’s Selectric Typewriter 1960’s

8 Likes

I store one and I think it still works.
I also had one without electricity.

8 Likes

I could tell you didn’t know who she was! Hence me bothering to look up a pic on google images and also linking you to the wiki. ;D

Yes, she doesn’t have a large chest, she wears her hair in a loooot of different styles (just in H&CF she has a dozen or more hairstyles over the course of 4 seasons… which are spread out over a decade plus for one thing). She acts really well on that show and the show itself is well worth a watch. 4 seasons, 10 eps each, not that long a binge. Highly recommended fictionalized retelling of some epic moments in technological development of the 1980s and 1990s set in Texas and then California. Great characters.

As for the rest… Did you see Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles? Show with the actress who plays Cersei Lannister on Game of Thrones as Sarah instead of Linda Hamilton. I was skeptical at first, but she won me over. Female terminator unit (of the mostly protagonistic variety) played by the actress who played River on Firefly… and Shirley Manson of Garbage fame plays another terminator unit (of the antagonistic variety)… show full of ladies and was awesome.

I tend to judge each and every female-heavy version/remake/reboot/sequel/prequel on its own merits. I didn’t see the Ghostbusters redo. But the addition of two female characters that weren’t in the original 70s version into the Battlestar Galactica remake turned out well also. And the female-heavy Terminator TV show was great, so I wouldn’t go into a female-heavy Terminator movie thinking it was going to be bad. Should be fine, Alien(s)/Terminator both have a long record of female characters who can kick ass and not just be damsels in distress without seeming forced in.

Yep, my wife and I had been hearing about it since it started and wanting to get into it for awhile, finally hopped on and binged all the eps as season 3 was about to start, caught up and watched most of the second half of season 3 live. Figured AMC would cancel it then and there, but very glad/relieved when it got a season 4 to finish the story. Well done!

Curious… ah well. :wink:

7 Likes