The like and get likes thread II

I don’t know who she is, I only know that with that haircut and the flat chest, I didn’t called it a girl unitl I figured that maybe the hips were a wee bit too wide for a boy. Also apparently the thing it’s real, those are the stars for the new Terminator film. I wonder what the Ghostbusters and Ocean franchises didn’t teach to Hollywood, but, whatever…

7 Likes

Rockstar is free to bullsh¡t around. I haven’t paid them a single cent since I bought the game on a Steam sale and don’t plan to give them any money in the future with all the shoddy networking we suffer day after day after day. :woman_shrugging:

As for the Griefessor Mk II… if some jerk spawns it, then I will leave lobby, same as for all vehicle griefers and hacker scum.

As a wise forum warriro wrote, “I am not obliged to attend every ball I am invited to”.

7 Likes

Actually the best tactic against these poor balancing issues is to glitch into a private public lobby. People say there are some ways to do that but I did not try. It hapens on its own from time to time tho.

7 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen that happen. But they’re bad for vehicle cargo, it is better to have a quiet lobby so NPCs won’t spawn on the delivery (which easily ends with damage to the car).

7 Likes
8 Likes

TIL Martian moons look kinda like Arizona.

7 Likes

At least it’s big enough at 13 km to have many office servers and government computer systems on it.
The cold is a huge problem but it can be used to a good purpose.

The dwarf planet Ceres is by far the largest asteroid, with a diameter of 975 km (606 mi). The next largest are 4 Vesta and 2 Pallas, both with diameters of just over 500 km (300 mi). Vesta is the only main-belt asteroid that can, on occasion, be visible to the naked eye.

7 Likes

When we at astronomy, this is the best video I have seen this week:

6 Likes

Also shows Memory : 4.00 GB with a 2 GB RAM chip.

8 Likes

People are weird… some dude has spent almost an hour rocketing my office at GTAO, after he was kind of upset that I rejected to fight him on the ground. :woman_shrugging:

Nighties lovelies!

8 Likes

Maybe it was Elton John. … I’m a rocket man … and it’s going to be a long, long time …

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

I miss project discovery with cells. It was more interesting for me, faster to assess a sample, and I knew what I am doing, even when there was not much to see in a cell, instead of watching new project’s crazy noise filled lines and having no clue if that would be some small planet hiding there and nobody even will be able to find it in that noise. And I liked the rewards shop and points avarding structure in previous project discovery more than linearly granted stuff.

This short video was really helpful then. Still its amazing to see such structures.

8 Likes

That is Commodore 64 with disk drive. Even monitor is from Commodore. :open_mouth:

BTW, there are stil games produced for that computer

8 Likes

That monitor works better than most TVs , especially back then, it most certainly was way ahead of its time.

7 Likes

Neuroplasticity [ edit ]

Main article: Neurobiological effects of physical exercise

Neuroplasticity is also a key scientific principle used in kinesiology to describe how movement and changes in the brain are related. The human brain adapts and acquires new motor skills based on this principle, which includes both adaptive and maladaptive brain changes.

Adaptive plasticity along with practice in three levels. In behavior level, performance (e.g., successful rate, accuracy) improved after practice.[30][31] In cortical level, motor representation areas of the acting muscles enlarged; functional connectivity between primary motor cortex (M1) and supplementary motor area (SMA) is strengthened.[32][33][34][35][36][37][38] In neuronal level, the number of dendrites and neurotransmitter increase with practice.[33][39][40]

8 Likes

It is taking absolutely forever for my portrait to update.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Log out of forums, then log in. It works that way from beginning on these forums.

7 Likes

Really enjoyed Halt and Catch Fire. Thanks to AMC for letting them give the story a beginning, middle, and end.

9 Likes