The like and get likes thread II

Also great for carrying a banana in your pants so it doesn’t get squashed.

Who hasn’t been in that situation? :smirk:

5 Likes

“Sudden banana but no worries because you have your banana case! Always carry your banana case, just in case! Because sometimes it’s just banana!”

Yeah, not very good…

5 Likes

Aaand, beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

Also: old but Cool™

5 Likes

5 Likes

I seem to be getting home later and later. Hmmm.

5 Likes

hehe

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

LOLed hard @ Oberyn & The Mountain. :rofl:

Also, good morning LAGLers!

5 Likes

I think disney version would be the better one for that reason, I mean how they would do all those plot things without resorting to cheap “violence, death, sex” triade. :sunglasses:

5 Likes
2 Likes

More bananas!

ForgedInFire-Bananas

4 Likes

Yeah, they would have Oberyn playing the asshat dancing and swirling around the Mountain and then the giant would knock him out of the arena with a single hilarious punch an that would be all. Then Oberyn would be very grumpy to have been defeated.

Or the guy with the molten gold, he would just be hit with an oversized crown and knocked uncosncious… well, maybe this would be more Looney Tunes style.

The poisoned king, he would just swallow accidentally a Disney style pet cricket and would nearly choke with it (but just almost choke).

And the Crimson Wedding would be about the guests being unceremoniosuly dumped into a swamp by tilting the room’s floor with a lever, right after scaring away all their horses so they had to walk home covered in stinky slime.

You know what? Maybe there would be some future to this… :grin:

“Play of Thrones! Now with comedy, songs and action figures!”

5 Likes

GTAO just crashes in the weirdest ways. GTAO disconeceted for unknown network error and as it shifted to single player it bluescreened (on Windows 10!). Sometimes some games do this because there’s a rare conflict with my sound drivers, but, what sound would play while shifting modes in GTAO?

5 Likes

These people I killed are all now chasing me while I run around in passive mode, they have tanks, airplanes, and they cant do anything. What an impotent rage. :joy:

Definitely, errors are abundant in GTAO now, I cant for example use weapon modyfying in my Mobile Operations Centre. Something bugged. I blame Rockstar.

5 Likes

Aaand, off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: this is no joke. Was a real product. I’m short of words to describe it.

5 Likes

Creepy, cringey, like Jim Carrey in movie The Cable Guy.

5 Likes

http://createsend.com/t/j-BD7495F38924BD642540EF23F30FEDED

Where Were YOU For Apollo XI?

Share Where YOU Were When Apollo XI Launched & We Will Post it On the Official Road to Apollo 50th’s Website!

6 Likes

1 month till halloween

Witches assemble! \o/

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hello everyone.
Last night was bad…really bad. Me and my friends played FIFA 18 on PS4. That was the only good thing. But I had trouble adjusting to my surroundings due to my illness .:frowning:

5 Likes

5 Likes

…just he NEVER said that.

For years, starting 1983, Rich would end his speeches with a running joke:

“Anyway, some weeks ago we just got a contract to send E.T. back home”

This line was accompanied by a final photograph of a classical flying saucer. The crowd would laugh and he exited stage… for years and years and speeches and speeches until 1993. Enter a UFO “investigator” who was a former alumn of UCLA and attended the 1993 speech, an after Rich exited stage he joined the people asking him questions. Rich was in a hurry, and when asked about that final line he said “really, we might do it, we just need to find where Einstein was wrong”, as follow up of the joke. Rich was an engineer surrounded by engineers so he probably didn’t think that anyone could take that seriously. But the UFO investigator took him to the letter and asked him “how?”, and Rich answered abruptly “Do you know how ESP works?” The investigator said some gibberish like “Because everything can be in a same point in space an time?” and Rich said “exactly” and left.

This is how originated the story about Rich “confesing” we had the means to travel among the stars. As a running joke a kook took to the letter and the confussion just compounded with a hasty answer to drive the kook away.

6 Likes