The like and get likes thread II

If you’re an analyst who has to make a new policy because the old policy is getting bashed in front of the person training you, it may just be something that is becoming normal or more normal, compared to, say, a thing that is becoming less normal.
Other than that, possibly not.

Lots of people don’t make policy, and they don’t enforce them, and they don’t protect them.

Rules are made to be broken, and it works better when they are broken by the one who made the rules.
Other than that, rules are not made to be broken, but followed.
There is a reason why someone would go to pick up new rules, come back 40 days later, only to break them.

4 Likes

in my case, a certain policy is in place to protect our clients and us. I’m a massage therapist, and its our draping policy. The girl i’m training used to work for a chiropractor and herself, and the franchise i work for, has specific guidelines for draping a client. and she is defiant about the way we do it.

7 Likes

Yeah, maybe some practitioner are not the best physician around, or, they don’t use the best scientific skills possible.
Needless to say, conflict of interest is not the best client relation, unless your client pays for conflict.

Maybe she has more issue about getting along than the other part.
I guess it’s a case basis, so , whatever context it is causes it.
To try to take things out of context can certainly aggravate context.
I’m moving my whole family because of facts and systems taken out of context.
What would you do if you were robbed and the authorities tried to insinuate it was false and so on.?
In certain case, those require to be reported to the proper authorities.

Are you sure she is not causing other problem by by-passing policies?
Like, how much business are you losing?
Are you losing your best client who pays 80% of the business?

4 Likes

right now she’s not on the schedule because she’s just finished her 3rd day of training. but we drape close to the body, and she lifts the drape up which can expose one full side of a client, and she just has issues with how we do it, compared to how she learned to do it.

I had trouble learning it too, but I didn’t dismiss it, or argue with my trainer about why it was nonsensical.

6 Likes

Hot wallet connected to the internet again.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

On that Note, is anyone interested in a free trip somewhere?, as it happends i suddenly got $60 million just collecting virtual dust :wink:

5 Likes

You can now give 60 small loans. :joy:

The postapocalyptic, fallout like country - Venezuela:

But I dont think LARPing there would be a good idea. :thinking:

5 Likes

Venezuela is become the land of abandoned everything… including oil fields sitting on top of the world’s largest reserves of heavy oil. :thinking:

5 Likes

Oil you say. :thinking:

Venezualan War Rig.

5 Likes

hehe

5 Likes

GOOD MORNING, LAGL!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Is this a game of spot the difference? :thinking:

5 Likes

Mad Max paintball actually.

5 Likes

With enough dirt in the face will even the Queen of England look like Mad Max.

And while looking for images of the Queen, just to see if there wasn’t perhaps a picture of her, which one could relate to, did I come across this monstrosity:

Yes, this is exactly what it looks like: Donald Trump’s face photoshopped over the Queen of England. There are even more of those to be found here.

6 Likes

That’s no good, just think what would happen if they stole 2 trillion or 100 trillion?
I get this all the time with my works, always someone else to try to say they don’t know enough to help the responsible get away with it since 1993.

200 trillion to 300 trillion is definitely worst, but it would be easier if it happened in EVE Online, for simulation.
Not comparable on the Singularity server for real life effects.

I bet , while he gets approved by the Air Force , for launches, he doesn’t study electronic warfare, and he contracts other personnel for it.

I really don’t believe in not having enough and being held liable when old.
Third world countries get that all the time and worst.
When it’s caused by others and there’s nothing they can do about it, especially when others try to make it seem like they could, when they don’t , is falsifying the truth, it’s legally related, and worst.
There is economic warfare.
You can even tell by the rate they are trying to get away with it, it’s related with hardware and software speeds.

I don’t know the case because I am not an analyst there, and that I am not getting paid to verify details. If I did pay to analyse it, the results would be only for me, since the admin would be only for me.

It’s similar to sharing results with parties willing to hold someone captive or under their rule.
They may have no use to share in their security or benefit from what the captors offer, so they have to find another way out.

5 Likes

One less

5 Likes
6 Likes

I like memes

6 Likes

Banana shaped boxes for packing bananas. for example to school or picnic.

5 Likes