The like and get likes thread II

This thread smells fresh.

16 Likes

it’s so fresh you can s___ __ n_ts.

16 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

17 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! It’s the first morning of a new thread! Also temperatures are on the rise at my place and I am considering whether it’s time to go short-sleeved…

19 Likes

*yawn* that was a good session of EVEing. the sun has come up several hours ago, which means it’s time for this vampire to sleep…

g’day o7

16 Likes
19 Likes

Pretty much disastrous for ratting and mining. Extremely good for hunters, especially those from wormholes.

17 Likes

At least…IT’S OVER 9000!

18 Likes

work sleep work sleep

17 Likes

This VMG coup sure generates a ton of tears. Really salty undock camper bear tears :smile:

16 Likes

It wiil be a blast when this thread is like 9995 messages long… :rofl:

16 Likes

VMG coup? :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

Apparently someone got control of the alliance and kicked all those wannabee mercenaries. Now both sides spammed the forums and made Falcon angry :joy:

17 Likes

Oh, silly EVE drama it’s getting on Falcon’s nerves. I bet on banhammer… never bet against banhammer. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

17 Likes

They’re disregarding his warning, so I’m fairly certain the ban hammer will fall several times. :joy:

14 Likes

Also, let’s bring some moe to this thread! Or rather more appropiatedly for this case, some amoezing cosplay.

20 Likes

I picture it like this…

15 Likes

Such infinite scrolling. Much thread

16 Likes

I AM INCREDIBLY ECSTATIC BECAUSE WE’RE GOING TO EARLY ELECTIONS! 24th of June is the date.:blush:

15 Likes

I don’t know if this counts as moe but I like this girl and the photo.

19 Likes