The like and get likes thread II

Facebook Patent Application: Socioeconomic group classification based on user features

14 Likes

bump
oh wait… <<

16 Likes

ZOMG! A rare Miiral sighting! * glomps *

15 Likes

I already bough a lot of stuff from previous discounts. :ok_hand:

I think she cosplays a girl that is so very poor that she doesnt have money for clothes, even from New Eden Store…

15 Likes

but… but I want something new :3

17 Likes

Apparel… Should I sell my CONCORD combat suites? They’re 1337 limited edition :smirk:, but I don’t wear them.

14 Likes

Modelled after the hat I wear in one of my bio images. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Lol Iceland :joy:

14 Likes
15 Likes

Unplug from the internet and go live in some shack in the middle of nowhere, it’s the only way to be sure.

16 Likes
13 Likes

Did you just put it in sell order?

12 Likes

No, I still have them. Thinking about selling them since I don’t wear them, nor would I ever. But I also have thousands of other useless junk items… No clue if I should sell them or not… After all, there’s only 1337 of those in the game.

12 Likes

No, she’s cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya, who is -literally- God. Haven’t you been introduced to haruhiism?

13 Likes

Oh, a rare Miiral sighting! (Well, Lord kinda spoiled that line by being in the right place and time to have a rare Miiral sighting live)

12 Likes

Never heard of it. :thinking:

:bread: + :butterfly:-fly + salty herring pickled with onions = :sandwich: :yum::ok_hand:

13 Likes

Then let me make some character introduction for you in two funny bits:

14 Likes

“Weird experiences” she guarantees it… is she from hell? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

No. Bit of spoiler here: turns out she’s God, but doesn’t knows. So she shapes the universe to be fun to her, and the people around her (SOS Nrigade) are all related to her creation work… but for Kion. So she’s fun-seeking, completely oblivious to her lack of empaty, and absolutely cute and hot and lovable just for how crazy she goes into whatever she thinks that’s fun or appropiate.

It’s a kind of cult anime, you should see it. The name is “The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi” and the even weirder anime “Lucky Starr” was self-declared fan of Suzumiya Haruhi.

13 Likes

I think I will pass tho. I am rather into foodie anime, like “Food Wars”. And there is practical side to it. :yum:

#foodgasm

13 Likes