The like and get likes thread II

Youngsters are so ignorant nowadays… :facepalm:

13 Likes

Kids these days:

17 Likes

Yeah, let’s elect the supreme leader one last time and achieve the summit of democracy by never again being bothered with voting anyone else! :rofl:

14 Likes

Pika pi! :+1:

14 Likes

There is more than meets the eye. :yum:

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

15 Likes

And now it’s beddy time for me! Nighties lovelies!

Also, the first nightly “also” in this hread… China is planning a space station!

16 Likes

Wait a minute… those items are being retired! That’s why they’re on sale!

Jesus. I would never have guessed that there’s so much apparel options that they need to remove some… :roll_eyes:

Silly, silly CCP. Well, not silly. Just incompetent.

15 Likes

I bet they could sell those fancy Serenity skins for 500 PLEX if they want. But anyway they still wanted to keep Serenity alive…

15 Likes

That is why I am buying them and because they are cheaper, a lot cheaper, more like I always wanted them to be. :+1:

BTW Google showed this you tube wideo to me when I searched for GIF saying “that is not funny”. Please judge, funny or not.

• Funny
  • Not funny
  • Its complicated

0 voters

15 Likes
15 Likes

It surely will earn a lot of confidence from those users told “you really won’t need nor miss being protected by EU laws regulating how do we manage our product, aka your private information”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

Let’s be real here. Anyone using Facebook

• Either doesn’t give a ■■■■,
  • or is stupid and doesn’t give a ■■■■.

Facebook’s business model and blatant abuse of privacy are well-known, at least in 1st world countries. Any person still using Facebook is perfectly fine with being psychologically manipulated “for science” and money and being herded like sheep. Because that’s what most people are. Dumb sheep.

14 Likes

They only complain when the thing gets uncomfortable or damaging. Shepherds always have a ulterior motive but sheep don’t care until it’s their turn.

Also: good morning LAGLers!

14 Likes

Russia banned all Google Cloud and Amazon AWS IPs and now the Russians can’t connect to EVE chat servers anymore. Bot activity in EVE took a very noticeable hit, just confirming what we all knew already.

15 Likes
13 Likes

:joy:

14 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-18/facebook-is-forming-a-team-to-design-its-own-chips?href=

Hardware-level user tracking :thinking:

15 Likes

:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

The only thing I want to be…is everything at once.

I want to be…

As warm as the, the sun, as silly as fun
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea
As hot as fire, cold as ice
Sweet as sugar and everything nice

16 Likes

At least it’s not like they can’t afford it.
What are they going to use it for?
Which military organization has any use to steal an almost trillion dollar company info on an electronic chip design?

I already had offers to buy or invest in facebook shares at a billionth of the regular cost before.
Even those offers went missing before the chip plan(s) were ever attacked.

15 Likes