The like and get likes thread II

Good morning, lovelies! :heart:

5 Likes
5 Likes

He stolen only the round parts of pumpkins, those that you can eat.
https://v.wpimg.pl/NDQ2NDgwJy1-fWFyU0M2cGkBYSBJAD4tPFVgNAtYdnVlBXZyU057aXwDfXxSQX99ZwJ2awMOIC00HCQ0AA==

I dont think he was a very wise person anyway. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my… he didn’t even pretend they were in a prepared field… :woman_facepalming:

People are just stupid in diffeent degrees. And that’s some high degree…

5 Likes

That’s weird… where does the dust come from? If they scatter periodically, then some source might refll the spots befoe it scatters again…?

5 Likes

And now, i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: those days when a woman dressed as a mermaid to rise awareness on plastics pollution just saves a drowning cow…

5 Likes

image image image image ing

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

So that is how those dino fossils came into being, some dinos wanted to drink and got stuck in the mud, then there was no mermaid to save them.

I wonder what fossils will we leave. A plastic bag fossils maybe, and then future inhibitants of earth will wonder what kind of creature that could have been, that had plastic covering. :thinking:

Its snowing and mechs are flying in Los Santos these days. But it is just a modder, unfortunately.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

I’ve seen snowy Los Santos once… probably was a modder too. There were two NPCs having an argument after crashing their cars, so I guess that snowy LS is something Rockstar coded into the game just for rare occasions and modders call the function.

7 Likes

Snow is for few days in year on christmas and new year. Rockstar just calls that function and everyone can enjoy snowy Los Santos. You can grab snow from ground and throw snowballs then. Its kind of environmental shader I think. Like here:

7 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

…and they don’t even TOUCH it! :scream:

7 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

Ever wondered what might be beneath Greenland’s massive ice?

6 Likes

Armor Tank, Best Tank

8 Likes