The like and get likes thread II

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: faster 3D printing, for what is worth

It might be me, but isn’t it difficult to notice whether it adds matherial or don’t? :thinking:

4 Likes

At each layer it deposits so miniscule amount of matherial that its not noticable at all, quality may be good at that, but its difficult to see the progress. So it looks like grass would grow and takes hours anyway.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

It actually measures how much atoms is in body and other statistics. Looks like I am build mostly of oxygen. Oxygen that was extracted initially from environment by first cyanobacterias billions of years ago. :partying_face:

Also 90% of cuneiform texts remain untranslated. The challenge is finding enough people who can read them:

Machine translation to the help? But it could then potentially look like we were visited by aliens many times. :relieved:

5 Likes

Timezone, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Hmmm… it migt be this, maybe they just add a fraction of milimeter each pass.

4 Likes

I just found the answer to what music plays at the outro of Thunderf00t’s videos:

(On second thought, this might be the weirdest, most unconnected answer I’ve posted here… one song just brought me to the other even if they aren’t related at all. Kind of) :grin:

4 Likes

We’re here for the likes. Nothing to worry about. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Both songs sound very 80’s. Both are great too. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

I like this idea. :yum:

4 Likes

Funny random:

4 Likes

If it hails ice, it might as well fall out of the ship than inside the ship or on the ship…
That’s for sure.

It’s like saying, I’m going to fly a ship full of ice, and run it like a Yacht for vacation and cruise line.

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: filthy peasant food…

Go figure, nasty wholegrain barley and rye bread, homebrew ale, vulgar salmon and organic peas with flavour herbs. Ugh!

4 Likes
3 Likes

“It became obvious to the men that they didn’t need their secretaries anymore,” Ms. Berezin said. “They could do most of it themselves. But we also learned that if there is anything a man hates, it is to give up his secretary.”

6 Likes

This somewhat ridiculous looking truck is the truck from True Blue tv series I liked very much when it aired, my childhood. After all those years I now remember, I found out how it was named and what tv series it was, I could not sleep and it actually downed on me how to search for it. https://youtu.be/6_e8SLeD5eY :relieved:

5 Likes

IMDB 5.2 - Wait… Paul Winfield was in that movie?

LandMaster(Wikipedia)

5 Likes