The like and get likes thread II

Memorable machine, I have seen that movie few times, on pirate television channel when Poland still had those. They showed many movies without consideration about how bad or good they are. There was everything for everyone.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Constant communication is the proper form for accurate and efficient result with the most high level of benefit.
Once the communication fails, problems start to occur, until they increase, and it becomes unfeasible to maintain the best levels.

The internet is a form of communication system.
Most organizations are unable to cope when this system is made to be harder to use, due to the interference of communication, and vice-versa.
It can even be designed to be represented as other activity than it is.

5 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

So late… nighties lovelies!

Also: naturally selected…

4 Likes

Doom Turns 25: The FPS That Wowed Players, Gummed Up Servers, and Enraged Admins( Slashdot).

5 Likes

Very nicely explained

Apples are so good!

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, no kidding, you might want to start transferring some of the 0.01% of those administration costs into one of my bank accounts instead.
It’s still at 0 (zero) so far.
4 Likes

“Computer Game Lawsuits Are Fun!” :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That was expected a year ago or so. I studied the document itself and watched commentary of lawyers. I dont think Crytec will file an updated plea. They will get nothing from CIG.

7 Likes

It wasn’t a robot. It was just the new uniform for the serfs.

The Future… is here.

6 Likes

hehe, human capacitor
6 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Beddy time… nighties lovelies!

Also: this is like Roomba’s big sis…

7 Likes

To help us keep our price down in 4 years out of 7, after the first 4 years of those 7 years are passed.

5 Likes

It doesnt fly tho… yet.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

Today I found out someone hacked my computer and have every information about me, even the pictures from camera and videos from erotic sites. But I dont have camera and videos on erotic sites.
He wants 500$ in bitcoins.

Its a scam, already found out other people got that too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Doh, the same happened to me, with my workplace computer… Twice.

Guess that it works with some people, as all email scams. If one in a million, just send millions of emails. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Being a woman and keeping ahead of competition is a rats race!

5 Likes