The like and get likes thread II

It’s the the beginning of winter.

3 Likes

This evening I made enough ISK for two skill injectors. Now I can rest a bit and enjoy the skill booster that is going to be awarded 2 days later,on the 13th day of Christmas.

4 Likes

Bringing some justice (and mischief sometimes) to this god forsaken city, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I didn’t know it snowed in GTAO. Must be pretty impressive feat to implement it to the game. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Oh, snowy Los Santos! I haven’t been there in a while, WoWs is keeping me busy and entertained for the time being.

Today i’ve watched “Restrepo” and I have been left disappointed. Guys hiding behind barricades and shooting at nothing to be seen isn’t exactly compelling, no matter how real it is. :neutral_face:

And now, I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Yes, and you can even throw snowballs at everything, and they splash. Its some kind of shader only, not volumetric snow like in Red Dead Redemption2.

5 Likes

It is normal for a 2013 game’s snow not be volumetric. There is a 5 year gap between the two games. Game tech has vastly improved since then.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Good night o/ :sleeping:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wrong File.
IMG_20181125_174949_489

6 Likes

Well…
https://cosmicbook.news/disney-resetting-star-wars

5 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t recommend this. They have very different cooking times. :woman_teacher:

5 Likes

Eh that diarrhea of movies was only because they wanted to milk fans of their money. Disney is evil!

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Sure. Disney wants only money. But when the director is an moron and the producer is a nutcase, they don´t get enough. So the greedy mouse gets angry. And kicks the two out of the door.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Still better movie than the last part. :joy:

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Japan have christmas too. :relaxed:

These are some vary strange melodies, some of them.

4 Likes

After seeing two more episodes, I think ST: Discovery is fine enough if you forget it’s supposed to be Star Trek. So nevermind all the darkness, it might be a nice SF series, just it’s not a Star Trek series.

5 Likes

Beddy time for me. Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s holiday season time in Oglaf, have you been good worthy?

4 Likes