CuriousMarc

Published on Dec 22, 2018
21 hours ago

WHAT’S INSIDE? FAMILY

Published on Dec 20, 2018

3 Likes

:partying_face:

6 Likes

Elon Musk’s Loop it’s just a tunnel. I toes in only one direction. It takes all the volume of a car to transport 5 people maximum. There is no way it can beat the underground train, a technology that’s been optimized for 120 years… :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

iEuno1
- 12 hours ago

That machine would work on the moon or mars with the modification for gravity and other conditions.

Now, of course, the 120 years underground private and government tunnels for subways and other boring machines systems are better, however, Elon was not given the technology to use them.
He had to make is own and face the competition.
I have better opportunity with him, and I rather take a psychology degree to work with him than be against him.
I’m not saying that I would support him to do wrong, but I am saying that I can invest with him to do right.
His endeavour are also more in line with my principles than other businesses.
2ndly, I never had any problems with his wife, and it may help to marry mine, God knows how many problems we have had from his/the competition.

2 Likes

Here in Spain there was an artist (he died) whose christmas postcards where a genre of their own. His style was very well known and unmistakeable and his Christmas postcards where the kind of Christmas your granma, aunt and grandaunt would buy. His name was Juan Ferrándiz and he always signed with his surname: Ferrándiz.

Those where everywhere when I was a child.

4 Likes

OK, here’s a winner: this might be the most steampunk ship ever built in reality.

French Ironclad Carnot (1894-1914). The portholes are that, portholes, not gun placements. But, seriously.

5 Likes

The DeepSolar Project

“DeepSolar is a deep learning framework that analyzes satellite imagery to identify the GPS locations and sizes of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels. Leveraging its high accuracy and scalability…”

5 Likes

Beddy time for me. Here it’s 4 minutes into Christmas Day and tomorrow we’ll hold our family Christmas lunch with lots of goodies and stuff.

So whatever are the traditions in your place, enjoy the day!

Nighties lovelies, and Merry Christmas!* :kissing_heart:

*greetings are like gifts, they’re to be appreciated in the spirit they’re given

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, LAGL!
The postcards look familiar and lovely, Yiole. I might’ve seen them somewhere before.

I try to play EVE but instead I get empty local and corp chat in Jita. Completely unplayable. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Jita local is ocasionally like that recently. For some its nice feature, for some its bad because it was always alive and you could spam stupid messages, no matter the circumstances. Stories of countless scams were written there. Sad really that its broken.

Merry christmas to everyone :christmas_tree::kissing_closed_eyes: :gift_heart:

5 Likes

Can’t login, no wifi,
and I thought I had the original file saved on my USB but it’s on my other USB in storage
(closed until 5 AM, around 1 hour or 2 away).

At least I found somewhere for the forums, and I’m watching BB videos to learn how to use Recon,
even if I recon knowing it, I need more practical practice.

4 Likes

CCP’s issues with the new chat system are becoming a recurring joke. The more it goes the more it becomes evident that they picked the wrong 3rd party, be it because that partner isn’t well suit or reliable enough or because CCP’s inhouse talent isn’t up to the complexity of the task. Or maybe both.

Anyway CCP had a system that allowed having thousands of people in one chat channel reliably to the point that nobody really thought about it, and now nobody can be sure whether the chat is gonna be working, or for how long. Such uncertainty is unacceptable for a core system.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Nana. I’m going to my parents’ in a while but fist I wanted to stop by here.

Good morning LAGLers!

5 Likes

Those Christmas days when there’s exactly 2 gifts for you under the tree and you can’t decide whether you’re childish, mean or just human to feel disappointed since everyone else got more… :sweat:

5 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

I would gladly give you all that chocolate i have right now, but It would be inappropriate I assume. :sweat_smile:

Anyway

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Thats Marty ona snowmobile.
Guy is making his own RC models from scratch. Look the other videos he makes. I was like “You got to be kidding!” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
6 Likes

Lost of things are worst than unacceptable to cause this .

If I was to accept that others are causing delay to my marriage by trying to hold me liable of causing delay and wasting my fiancée’s time without getting evidence of how they try to do that to me and hold me liable for it, with all the emotionally induced illness they generate and that they are making her be and that they are making her be vulnerable to, I would fail to provide her the security she deserves from God.
That is not to say other things are not going on.
It’s more cost-efficient for me to pay private investigators thousands of dollars to get scientific evidence of the facts, so that my family can benefit from it.
The requirement have to be good enough for the part between the unreal and reality axis of -1 to 0 to 1 to be differentiable from Science Fiction and real science , whether social science for business, or forensic, or other.

If I was to accept this, it would be like getting organized to be failing to provide the necessities of life to my future child, if and when we do get one, which we would get married for.
People get married to have a child, and family.

The act related which I linked above deals with the parties related to my family, and as such, they act in virtue of their authority.
When that authority is challenged, it grants them the right to use it to improve their authority.
As you can read, they have the right to do things to programs which are a danger to them which others can’t do.
Those same others who are deemed to cause them problem are held liable of it even if it is not the case, or if it is the case, without their knowledge, before the fact, or during the fact.
It goes one step further as to justify them to be denied the right to use the intellectual property for such programs or systems in other country, as it would further create additional conflict and interfere against systems operation, and fair share of systems, and fair use of systems.
There’s already plenty of people making too much and denying others their fair share, including programmers and analysts who may even be better than them.
Those programmer who are not given their fair share may not only make programs to track the amount of money which is unfairly taken from them to be attributed to others as theft, but there are also other system problems which are inevitable from it.
This can also occur from lack of communication, improper communication, such as false claims of spam, and other communication warfare.
Greed can do that too.

Computers are good at recording and gathering data on amounts of overcharged which would otherwise be untraceable without the use of computer.
The same goes for encrypted activity over those systems, that’s what they are designed for.
It would be against the UN and it is, when and if encryption is used to damage and with goals which are not diplomatic.
Encryption is meant to be used by diplomatic parties such as programmers and analysts.
When the rights of those people who make systems to be good to society are falsely represented as criminal to take away their credit from them, and interfere against their communication and ability to respond to emergency, to try to get credit from those emergencies and problems caused to them, by offering them a service, while they are subjected to this by those offering the service, it leads to glitches in the systems which are recorded and usable by the parties violated.

That’s just the simple principle of programming,
Not Asimov derived works for safety without valid principle, aimed at empowering the same parties.

Equality is hard to reach when you don’t know how to count
or when you don’t know how to use a computer to count.
It’s not hard to make equation equal to zero (0) or 1.

‘Absolute’ Injection Augmentor
text data
for example:
This booster will cease to be
consumable after YC121.01.07 .
Expires: 2019.06.22
‘Absolute’ Injection
180d 1m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfHG7bj-CEI
Are your archi-texture shirt ready yet?
Looks like you’re going need them to get a meal.

…flying to New York for the World Magnetic Summit.

Super fish.

Dec 23, but I saw it yesterday, or 2 days ago, I thought it was a SpaceX video.
I saw it was Shiny Stainless Steel metal, I also thought it was older.

Also Dec 23
SpaceX

Streamed live on Dec 23, 2018

SUBSCRIBED 2M

We are targeting December 23rd for launch of the United States Air Force’s first Global Positioning System III space vehicle (SV) from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. Liftoff is currently targeted for 8:51 a.m. EST, 13:51 UTC.

For this mission, the satellite will be deployed to medium Earth orbit approximately 1 hour and 56 minutes after liftoff. Due to mission requirements, SpaceX will not attempt to land Falcon 9’s first stage after launch.

Note: The Youtube event start time reflects the estimated liftoff time for this mission. SpaceX’s live webcast will begin about 10 minutes before liftoff.

Says no, but no, yes.
Object Programming.
I object.

4 Likes

Beddy time… December 26th is also a holiday and we’ll keep eating what was left from today. And also on the 27th and 28th and maybe the 29th… :sweat_smile:

Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes