The like and get likes thread II

so we’re posting random videos huh?

5 Likes

is it a sigil or an apoc?

6 Likes

it’s an omen.

6 Likes

https://curiositystream.com/video/1819/first-man?utm_campaign=V-Prospecting-Combo-Alpha-INTL&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=youtube&gclid=Cj0KCQiAm5viBRD4ARIsADGUT25aKy-guvbPkRtOx0_pDZFcgqLngcuAloigjYKvuvYf52KymW_zZFEaAkbnEALw_wcB

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

man, the eve online soundtrack is so old…

k so it’s f@#%ING SHIFTING GEAR UP AND DOWN AND SH!T IT’S SPORADIC IDK

God is weird.

5 Likes

Nerves of steel, balls of brass… it’s robot-pilot!

4 Likes

A bit late but going to bed aSAP so… nighties lovelies!

Also: flying a drone probe on Titan? Make it so!

4 Likes

Ermrggrdd this thread still going after 4 yrs of absence and survived transition to new “horrible” forums?

5 Likes

Mental Health is a myth since the scientific reality is that everyone is crazy, which is normal.
There are ways to be less crazy, or to work in mental health, or, literally to bust myths.

It’s like someone saying that no FC would take me as logi due to my track record , and speculation of bad wifi internet, compared to a 2 ms Ping , 446 Mbps Download, 445 Mbps upload, with 16 GB of RAM and 8 GB of VRAM (= 24).
It’s a myth, and even the false assumption about that connection being a wifi, and the conditions in which the track record are omitting facts, and omitting the fact of bias, and omitting the fact of unscientific data, and omitting the fact that I could FC even if a logi.
It’s like trying to create a stigma as a myth, until the myth is busted.

7 Likes

We are the lotus-eaters from Homer’s the Odyssey. We are addicted to LAGL. Won’t you come join us? :sunglasses:

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

I have read about project for mars rotocraft earlier. It will suposedly happen. Maybe they want to make 2 at the same time using similar technology?

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes
6 Likes

http://emojinalysis.tumblr.com/
:open_mouth:
Someone is diagnosing others by emotes recently used by other people.

4 Likes

But it is last updated on 11 May 2015. What a shame. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Wel, they are very different machines. Mars has thin athmosphere and (heavy-ish) gravity, whereas Titan has a thick atmosphere and light gravity. So Dragonfly could be quite a larger and heavier probe than the Mars copter. Also Dragonfly will require a thermal isothope generator to power it since there’s not enough sunlight on Titan.

It’s not trivial but from a flying machine perspective, Titan is a better place than Earth, whereas Mars is worse than Earth.

4 Likes

Ah, they mean literal hardware customization! I was thinking about custom key layouts… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Looks like you’ve been spending time with the Space Pope? :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh my. I can see me buying something like this:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HdgdAeWwr?fid=1034:4331606081792354

Xiaomi’s prototype foldable phone folds in 3 parts. Way slimmer than the folded 2-part prototype we were seeing some days ago.

4 Likes