The like and get likes thread II

Wow, those are really tight curves. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Very tight, their radius looks like the same as the gadget thickness. Is just a prototype so probably there’s sitll some work to do but the concept is cool.

It shares the same problem as the other one, though: the unfolded screen is not flat as the gaget is a little bent, and that looks ugly.

3 Likes

Looks delicious. I know what I will do when I am back home.

5 Likes

Oh… it took me a while for my brain to process. I thought you weren’t talking about the food. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Could not get the prawns in the shop i have nearby, people bought everything because they were cheaper by like 25%. Will have to buy them tomorrow somewhere else. Plans… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Failing to plan is planning to fail…
Planning is good.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Yummy. I fantasize intercepting that wave with my mouth… :yum:

4 Likes

Here we just buy it frozen. And it haves omelette in it:

Put some oil in a pan, heat it and then add the frozen product, add salt or spices as wished and stirr gently until it thaws for about 6 to 8 minutes. Turn off the stove, let the rice rest for 3 minutes and serve. :yum:

5 Likes

And now, beddy time! Live in my bedroon, the amazing show of Sleeping Yiole will be run at different times in the night, interseeded with Sleepless Rolling In Bed Yiole! Nighties lovelies!

Also: let’s simulate a solar flare…

5 Likes

its payday so yah know what i said i wanted… 1 Litre of imported VODKA!!!

6 Likes

No hakarl? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

you cant get hakarl in the US…sadness…oh wait yes you can. thats that nasty ass fermented shark. im thinking of brennivin…

5 Likes

The best time to plan not to plan, is when your plans are done.
Another good time, or, second best time not to plan, is when the study phase of the analysis phase is good enough to not require any plans before proceeding to the rest of the analysis phase, or, the design phase, if the study phase is conclusive enough.

Other than that no, you can still have plans to complete the plans after the design phase, for the next upgrade, or to plan to design a new system entirely.

4 Likes

hehe, Musk’s newest rocket already flied, like a kite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
4 Likes

No Sweethearts for you!

Necco & Spangler Candy Company(Wikipedia).

Hey, this is serious medicine.

5 Likes

I heard about that :poop: therapy some time ago, its a thing obviously, when someone have so destroyed natural gut becterial flora that its the only way.

5 Likes

mrw poop science

5 Likes