The like and get likes thread II

Over $370 trillion Contracts Tied to LIBOR
300 trillion Notional are in Derivatives

They can no longer bond me , I have to move.
If I bought a bond from them, it would be a negative asset.
I have the secure proof it is not, and that they are trying to create instability and why they claim not understanding.
We never had a mortgage, but in case of war, it’s more secure.

10 hours ago
4 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

Otaku life isnt easy.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Plus, he doesn’t have the $5,000 minimum license processing fees, which we provide, free of charge(s).

Maybe the reason for no prisoners was not due to the costs only…

I think I already linked this Lunar Module video, but if I didn’t, or, if it wasn’t linked before, here it is.
It has details about it, and why it was so important as it is.

4 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: ESA’s ExoMars 2 rover has been given aname: Rosalind Franklin. Quite appropiate since she was a co-discoverer of the structure of DNA and ExoMars 2 is gonna look for life on Mars.

5 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:
TIL that learning something and teaching something are entire different things. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but it doesn’t mean you’re a good teacher.

3 Likes

That’s an important lesson to learn. Teaching requires empathy and patience and not everyone is called to it. It’s not enough to recap the steps by which you learned a thing, rather you need to figure the steps that will lead others in general and the pupil specifically to learn it themselves.

That’s a recurring talent in my father’s family, btw. My father even wrote a handbook to the procedures and use of equipment at his workplace, and the company adopted it for new employees since that knowledge was being transmitted verbally during training and new workers needed a year to get up to speed and stop phoning for help when issues arised.

3 Likes

How nice, Yiole.
Speaking of teaching:
A boy scout says to his scout leader, “Sir, is this snake poisonous?” The scout leader says, “No, that snake’s not poisonous at all.” So the boy picks up the snake, which bites him and the boy starts to spasm and foam at the mouth as the other kids look on in horror!
The scout leader says, “But that snake is venomous. Poison is ingested or absorbed, while venom is injected. Let’s get it right next time, boys.”

2 Likes

Today is Ishtanchuk’s 10th anniversary.

I wish EVE Online was a game I still was playing.

The passion… nothing gets close to it. For good and for bad.

But usually bad.

4 Likes

Serious business Ish.

Grumpy young Ish.

Mercenary (mission runner) Ish.

Smexy Ish.

And many more. All the portraits. 109 of them actually, many short lived.

Yet she never got to walk in a station, after all.

Let alone have a waltz with a handsome volunteer…

What a shame. :pensive:

5 Likes

I remember the smexy one from the old forums.Back then I didn’t know we could have white wifebeaters on our chars and I was impressed.

3 Likes

Can we hire the

Mercenary (mission runner) Ish.

for running mission, like level 5 mission?
Or level 4 missions?
Repeatedly?
Salvaging?
Or to sell salvaging contracts to the salvage company?
Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Good night lovelies :heart:

3 Likes

Just watched “The Last Jedi”. Was a bit slow compared to “The Force Awakens”, but I still prefer “Rogue One”. Guess I’ll watch Han Solo one of this days…

Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Master climber. :joy:

5 Likes

THAT’S MAGIC! :exploding_head:

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

Greetings honorable penguins!

Just did another show last night for Eve Radio (eve-radio.com or gamingnow.net) which was a blast as usual. Our resident forum warrior @Nana_Skalski was there as well! Here’s one of the more interesting tracks I played, it’s kind of classical music meets house. Also the video is a kat and who doesn’t love kats.

4 Likes

To mars!

6 Likes

Centaurs or Unicorns.
5 Likes

Centicorns.
Also this is relatable to anyone studying in school:

4 Likes