The like and get likes thread II

Well, there seem to be a trend with making reputation and what people are voting for, even besides what they are talking about…
6 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

Heh, that game looks a lot more interesting than those I remember from Steam. It was something different and on PC. I did not play it, only remember that trailer was fairly “revealing”.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

5 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Internet died and needs another 25 mins to download a speedtest program (with 2 adblockers disabled).
It’s like it’s running an ad to interfere.

4 Likes

This event is good for screenshots only. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All what I seee in those screnshots it’s darkness and visual chaos. Meh. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Computer… History!

4 Likes

These were hearts fireworks, and the nebula is new. Also structure is specially dressed for event. Something original from art team.

4 Likes

Beddy time for me… nighties lovelies!

Also: taking off full throttle and manually avoiding thunderstorms all around…

3 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

It’s come to my understanding that Bruno Ganz passed away. If you don’t know him, he played Adolf Hitler in the movie Downfall(and its parodies). No more “Hitler reacts to…” videos, I guess.

5 Likes

My dreams are reaching new grades of crazy… some weeks ago I dreamed a film and last night I dreamed a TV series on the invasion of an alien fungus that manifests itself in many forms. Strange structures appear on some places of Earth. On other places the laws of physics are disobeyed (like an event happening, starting and ending at the same time so it’s jumping back and forth in time, in a endless loop). Random natural disasters strike out of nowhere. Some people and children suffer mutations. Some animals change their behaviors and become aware in some way. Some people plot in strange ways to achieve some hidden goals. Some people try to fight the invasion. Some people doubt it really is an invasion. Slowly as the series advances, chaos and the disintegration of mankind and Earth happen, as every window of hope is crushed by the apparently random but relentless action of the fungus. It’s not targetted at us, doesn’t knows nor cares of Mankind or Earth nor our ways, it just takes over our planet and our people and over decades it turns them into something else unknown, which nobdy will see since mankind will go extinct in the process. In one of the final episodes, a woman who’s been fighting the invasion meets greedy capitalistic pigs who are against the fungus and how it shapes the world, and then one of the capitalistic pigs removes a small device from his ear and says “this is an earplug for receiving instructions”, implying that they’ve been working for the fungus (or the people who plot in its favor) all along.

All with many crazy scenes, impossible camera angles and random stuff. A glimpse of the future it’s literally yellow and green shapes flashing on screen against the ruins of a city. It makes no sense for US, but maybe for the fungus?

To be honest, I kind of like the plot of an invasion by an invader that doesn’t aims at us like a human invader would do (destroy military, overtake government, become a tyrant), rather just deploys endless strategies learned adaptively in the process of colonizing civilizations and overtaking them. That would be a grim answer to the Fermi paradox: alien ciivlizations aren’t there because what’s there is not something we can comprehend. It’s just a fungus, and it just spreads replacing all other life.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Amazing how long it could sail and steal fish and nobody was able to catch it.

4 Likes

Amazing why the satellite never worked there, and they don’t even know it.
I called them and they told me they didn’t understand what I was talking about, I made no sense, and so on.
I ended having to design systems to prevent being coerced into crimes and other wrongdoing, and record the times they try to do that, trying to credit themselves for it, and while being credited for it, and while trying to discredit, in acts of war and conflicts.

4 Likes

This non-standard alien (non-holywoodian, non-antropomophic) adapting and low-profile one, its what I remember from few Lem’s book - Invincible. There it was small robots tho, and it was about catastrophe of alien civilization.

Your dream is for me also like a War of the Worlds, but actually more realistic, when the alien civilization would first seed planet with their own organic weapon to change it and prepare for invasion.

There is also game about fungus catastrophe, Last of Us.

There is also this:

3 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

Used Peek and Poke to do graphic and sound process.
5 Likes