The like and get likes thread II

Hehe, world peace treaty.

Are people becoming digisexual? :thinking:

4 Likes

Good communication can be an important part of a good love relation if your relation is attacked with communication warfare, and other unloving and hateful acts, aside from inciting others to do so, and attributing it against the target couple, in disregard and disrespect for their rights, while falsely claiming that the lack of knowledge is ground for warfare, when it is not.

In standard business systems, communication skills account for 25% of those systems, and no, that does not limit communication to phones.

Your good communication will then become the most critical part of your relation which is what will not only keep the relation effectiveness high enough to keep the relation going, but will also become the relation itself, as it were.
In fact, the lack of such improved and better communication would be the death of the relation, and the end of the familial tree and their related ramification without it.
It happens more since there are more families.
7 billion people on the planet is a potential future 3.5 billion families, or at least a good 2 billion out of that maximum potential.

In sport, which sport is a good business, communication is the make it or break it point of success and failure.
You can’t win without it, and you will surely lose if the other team’s better.

In war, it’s a crucial tool.
Computers communicate with themselves through their processor.
They communicate electronic signals to their peripherals.
The oscillator speed of the processor and micro-processor and multiple micro-processor architecture increases the speed of those successful communication, and when interference occurs, it can keep track of it to implement into its communication system, even if it does not interfere against the source of interference.
It can also interfere if it is proper.

The higher the speed, the more prone to interference the system becomes.
One seller may represent it as more desirable if he is going to make money from the interference, even if that is illegal interference against life.
One wise buyer will want to acquire those system and use them to detect the problem, since it runs as a weapon and the benefit of artificial intelligence is negative to certain parties.

3 Likes

Very nice looking docking video of dragon crew spaceship docking to station. :ok_hand:
3 Likes

Hydrogen car?
What about Hydrogen and Oxygen mixed up together?
Not too heavy on the water…
4 Likes

Just watched episodes 1-6 of the first season of Game of Thrones. Dang, that thing is addictive! :grin:

Nighties lovelies!

Also: plush Earth is in Earth orbit! Op success!

4 Likes

I think I never watched it except once or so.
I mix it up with another show with a dragon.

3 Likes

After 16 years, CCP Guard is leaving CCP to start a new job in a different field.

EVE will not be the same without our favorite dev.

4 Likes

Me when I hear CCP Guard is leaving:
KX3pxcp

5 Likes

right.

It’s also the one I know the most, from seeing him publicly more than others.
He will leave behind him, and, ahead of him, a lot of intellectual property for others to enjoy, if he won’t be continuing to work with CCP even though he may have another “job”, or, have investments in other fields (of business).

And yes, the other show I mixed it up with was :
The Hunger Games
It doesn’t have a Dragon, but Game of Thrones does have one and that is the one I mixed it up with.

Either way, I didn’t watch either much, and the only part I saw pretty much was one with the dragon.

Of course,
The Hunter Games (2012) is another story…

(Instead of , and compared to, say, just mention that I am confused and try to wrongfully attribute it to be the cause of someone else’s action, which I may claim to not understand, or claim that on one understands, without for the fact making any clarification or give any explanation as to why and how, myself…)

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

50% break = 8 years vacation, not bad!.

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Video unavailable

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

4 Likes

Time to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: wiring a modern car is serious business…

4 Likes

Its just costing more and ends up being a problem later with reliability. All of that because people cant be bothered to turn a small knob in the door to lower the window or want to have some automatic something somewhere. The best design for hauling butt is a design of a bicycle I think. Economy and reliability is great. And you can repair it all yourself using few tools and having basic knowledge how mechanical things work, especially if you had bicycle since childhood and used it costantly.

So I open news today and learn that half of people in this country I happen to live doesnt know that government uses taxes to make money for dotations that can then be redistributed back to people. :joy::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

on today’s episode of SOMEBODY CALL THE EXORCIST:

I only just noticed that CCP Falcon cheated and sneaked in a post on the end of the previous LAGL thread, stealing the victory from me. You can safely say he falcon-punched me out of being the winner of the thread.

CURSE YOU, FALCON!

5 Likes

Timezone LAGL!

3 Likes