The like and get likes thread II

They make good antennas?

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes

Not bad considering I was offered to start my own ISP, or work for another or 2 others, or more than 2 others to many.
Anyways, that would work for someone I need to reach me, even if I needed to communicate with global authorities to do it right, due to interference or FCC delays…

Pulse 64 is the new EVE Channel.

1 day ago / HBO
That is sad, since it’s feasible, and the don’t have accurate certainty ratio and accuracy ratio. The engineers were too lazy to give accurate records and the insurance , possibly the accused, suffers for them.

Open the pod day door.
sorry they, I’m afraid I can’t do that.

Funny too, the man who sold me 386 designed the Ghostbuster game.
It also ran on arcade machine language back then (late 80s).

Also, KOFF is not for With The Force!
That Voder is at the end.

5 Likes

Another brand new Boeing B 737 MAX 8 crashes…

The aircraft was 4 months old and Flightradar24 has reported “unstable altitude” after take off and for most of the flight. MCAS strikes again? :thinking:

4 Likes

8m to 12m ago.

3 Likes

One down,two to go.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hmmm… I’ve been losing the habit to read and i’ve been always willing to forgive and understand… guess that leaves only one and a half to work with, but my horrible sleep makes it moot. I always wake up around 6 AM no matter when I go to sleep. :woman_shrugging:

And now, I go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: fukking genius, definition:

Fukking. Genius. :clap:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Losing the habit to read is much better than never have read at all.
The thing is I never forget nor forgive…unless that person apologizes to me. I tried many times but simply can’t. I also can’t wake up early since 2012. It could be because of the medicine I take that causes me to sleep 12 hours a day.

However, I envy those billionaires waking up at 5 AM every day. When I was younger, I woke up at 5 AM once and it was fresh and my day went serene.

On the other hand:

What’s the best thing about Switzerland?

Well, there’s the flag. That’s a big plus.

An unpaid internship is nothing like actual slavery.
Slaves are given food and housing.

4 Likes

Slavery is illegal, and unpaid internship is not paid internship.
The reason many internship are paid is that they pay less than the work they are intended for, which the intern is paid to learn how to do, and trusted to know how to learn to know what to do.
There is a trust issue with internship, and as part of my job search program, I do study and analyse those trust issues, not only as part of my job search program, but more steps further, such as for if the trust level is taken out of proportion , so much so that it is unfairly used to take some advantage of capital, while in fact it is detrimental to society to abuse that capital to begin with.

So, to discern through the confusion and get higher certainty ratio and increase efficiency of those systems.

I was lucky to deal with integrity agents in some ways.
In other ways, they also attack me and I had to design methods and systems to protect myself from risk of death they posed to me, as well as the related communication problem, but that is also inherent in courts, or rather, in certain courts, and most courts.

The level of psychology is rather on the low end of the scale.

Also, not all slavery includes food and lodging.
The master has to be at least good enough to be able to provide that.

I can not only wake up at 5 AM, but at any times, even with serious disturbances and impediments.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/

Dialectic
Dialectic or dialectics, also known as the dialectical method, is at base a discourse between two or more people holding different points of view about a subject but wishing to establish the truth through reasoned arguments.
|690x383](upload://vxQ3Z8iRcYT2rY1T60e9cr62382.png)
https://davidboje.com/hawk/What%20is%20Dialectical%20Storytelling%20Theory.htm

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-Model-of-Digital-Storytelling-Figg-2005_fig1_228666240

from
dialogue
Origin

Middle English: from Old French dialoge , via Latin from Greek dialogos , from dialegesthai ‘converse with’, from dia ‘through’ + legein ‘speak’.

di·a·lec·tic
/ˌdīəˈlektik/

PHILOSOPHY

noun

1. the art of investigating or discussing the truth of opinions.
    synonyms: reasoning, argumentation, contention, logic; More

2. inquiry into metaphysical contradictions and their solutions.

adjective

1. relating to dialectic or dialectics; dialectical.
    synonyms: rational, rationalistic, logical, analytical; More

1981 – 1992 ERIC Goes Electronic (Reagan
and Bush Presidencies)

ENTRY: leg-
DEFINITION: To collect; with derivatives meaning “to speak.” Oldest form *le-, becoming *leg- in centum languages.
[…]
3. lexicon, logion, –logue, –logy; alexia, analects, anthology, catalog, dialect, dialogue, dyslexia, eclectic, eclogite, eclogue, horologe, lectotype, prolegomenon, from Greek legein , to gather, speak, with o-grade derivative logos , a gathering, speech (see also 6 below for derivatives independently built to logos ).

What are the three laws of dialectics?

Engels elucidated these laws as the materialist dialectic in his work Dialectics of Nature: The law of the unity and conflict of opposites. The law of the passage of quantitative changes into qualitative changes. The law of the negation of the negation.

flat·line
/ˈflatlīn/

verb

1. INFORMAL
    (of a person) die.

2. fail to increase; remain static.
    “their share of the vote has flatlined at about 3%”

Not fat lined…
As in, if you fall flat from that high, you would be flatlined.
As if it would be your time to die.

2 Likes

Duh, I loaded accidentally my smartphone to the 100%. For some reason this makes the battery empty faster than if I load it to 80-90% -which also is good for battery life.

Anyway it’s my time to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

I don’t know why.
Some batteries work better when they are charged at 100% and will lose battery life if they are not charged at 100% , like at 80-90% instead, or, if they are charged longer after they reached 100%.

3 Likes

I think it is because of normal,slow charging. When my phone has 1% battery, I plug in the charger and it fast charges until it is at 90%…then it charges slowly all the way up to 100%. But when I use my phone after I disconnect the charger the battery depletes fast until it is down to 10%. That 10% gives the feeling of lasting almost forever. :man_shrugging:

Today I watched Limitless for like the 10th time. I love the concept so much that I can’t stop watching it. I wish I had a pill like that. I would help the world so much. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because your battery is bad and you need a new one.
They are cheap.

3 Likes

Could be. Who knows?

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m telling you because I know that mine drains in 1 second and recharges in 1 second.
I can’t use the battery without an external , directly connected battery charger, which serves as a secondary power supply, even though it is not.
The battery then became an adapter for that power source, even though it retains all the engineering properties of the original device, minus the necessary power to operate.
Part of the reason that this is the case, is because the hardware assembly itself is broken.
Of course, that is not the only reason, but anyways…

One more thing I just found out about today.
That also proves that deliberate errors of impunity is not the only limit a court system goes through in case of abuse of justice.
Of course, both of these case make the judicial bodies and systems liable of crimes.

3 Likes

How 2D semiconductors could extend Moore’s law

Quantum physicists succeed in controlling energy losses and shifts

4 Likes

There are few precedents of this:

Thankfully the global B 737 MAX fleet is still relatively small, but this is a hard blow for Boeing. I hope the investigation of the last crash clarifies the situation so whatever be the cause, it can be addressed if it lies within the aircraft.

Personally i think that there might a serious software issue there when the MCAS fails to acknowledge that, for whatever reason, the pilots are commanding against it and that should give it a pause. I’d bet that in the future experts will write about that time when software issues caused a safety system to crash airplanes…

And now, off to bed I go! Nighties lovelies!

Also: Australian hackers to the rescue!

5 Likes

Space Videos
42K views - 18 hours ago

Seeker
682K views - 1 week ago

The Daily Aviation
Published on Mar 2, 2019

FootageArchive - Videos From The Past
Published on Mar 7, 2018

TOP 10 INFORMATION - TTI
Published on Sep 18, 2018

NASA
Published on Mar 12, 2019

Posted 8 mins ago, now 10.

2 Likes

A Jumbojet was coming into London after a long-haul trip from Singapore and the captain opened the intercom and said ‘Ladies and gentlemen we are now making our final approach into Heathrow, we hope you’ve enjoyed flying with WeRarelyCrash Airways and that we’ll see you again soon, please have a safe onward journey’ at which point he forgot to turn the intercom off.

He turned to his co-pilot and said ‘well Roger what plans do you have for the rest of the day?’ the co-pilot replied ‘My wife will be at the hotel, Mike, and she’s got seats booked for a West-End show, I don’t know which one, what plans do you have?’ The cabin crew and passengers meanwhile are quite enjoying this change from the norm.

The captain continued ‘as you know my divorce was finalised last week so I’ll be taking a long soak in the bath before ordering dinner in my room. I’m thinking that after that I’ll call the pretty new blonde stewardess working upstairs, Susanne, I think her name is, and take her out for a drink, then take her back to my room and give her a damn good seeing to’

At that moment the passengers cheered loudly and in the upper deck Susanne realised the intercom was still on by accident and she had to get downstairs and let them know. She ran up the aisle and tripped headlong over an old ladys handbag which was poking out into the aisle. The old lady looked down at the spread-eagled young woman and said 'there’s no need to hurry love, he’s going to have a bath first "

“This is your captain speaking”

"AND THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SHOUTING."

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes