The like and get likes thread II

Off to bed I go… it’s been a long but interesting Sunday for me. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

Manifold vacuum, or engine vacuum in an internal combustion engine is the difference in air pressure between the engine’s intake manifold and Earth’s atmosphere. Manifold vacuum is an effect of a piston’s movement on the induction stroke and the choked flow through a throttle in the intake manifold of an engine.

Falcon

How to build structures from celestial bodies mineral resources and other resources from those celestial bodies, including moons, planets, asteroids and others.
What systems are required to produce those manufacturing systems?

Cosmic Journeys - Interstellar Flight

SpaceRip
Published on Oct 29, 2014

Buyer credit card finance business from nothing before production .
I think my system design had something to do with that, except for one detail.
Anyways, I never got the money, or any money for it.
I ended up having to record this and use it for other business, since it created business problems.
Still, the creditors are benefiting from this since their business is also endangered and interfered against.
I also don’t do business in the US due to the same interference, without causing interference.

Edit:
I do plan to increase my income from US clients however.
All in time, at the right time and with the right place.

Allan and Malcolm Loughead were pioneers of California’s airplane industry. They pronounced Loughead “lock-heed.” Later in their lives they changed the spelling to match the pronunciation.
4 Likes

Wowow, fecal matter is about to hit the air displacement device for Boeing…

So…

…the whole thing was certified in a hurry by Boeing, not the FAA…
…the MCAS has a lot more impact on the aircraft attitude than what initial papers said…
…MCAS resets each time after pilot action, so it just can keep going on forever in a tug of war with pilot…
…although the aircraft has two attitude indicators, the MCAS relies on a single indicator (!!)…
…and just to top it off, the MCAS doesn’t checks whether the attitude indicator is working correctly while on the ground

What oh WHAT could go wrong!!??

5 Likes

5 Likes

refer:
Slashdot - MySpace Has Reportedly Lost All Photos, Videos and Songs Uploaded Over 12 Years Due To Data Corruption During a Server Migration Project

Social network… history?

5 Likes

I was thinking about Tom few minutes ago. Would you look at the synchronicity!

5 Likes

I finished playing A Story About My Uncle. It is a decent,short game and also a mildly challenging game that even small children can have fun playing.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Beddy time for me. I’m into seaosn 6 of Game of Thrones and have been forced to download it in English languge, since the available Spanish torretns are password protected and link to a dead page.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: cool design, idiotic (un)usability

A clock should at least look like a clock.

5 Likes

I second that.

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

No MCAS problems here.

Classic with JT8Ds :ok_hand:

5 Likes

A day is past, a bed time is come. Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

Complete with all the little buttons and knobs… from a time when it would sound weird to hide the existence of a button and a safety system so pilots don’t need to retrain when they transition to the latest model.

And would sound even weirder the idea of a safety system so poorly implemented that under some circumstances it will crash the airplane without the pilots knowing what’s going on.

4 Likes

HODOR! HODOR! HODOR!! Jesusfuckinchrist… :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

Data corruption refers to errors in computer data that occur during writing, reading, storage, transmission, or processing, which introduce unintended changes to the original data . Computer, transmission, and storage systems use a number of measures to provide end-to-end data integrity, or lack of errors.

In general, when data corruption occurs a file containing that data will produce unexpected results when accessed by the system or the related application. Results could range from a minor loss of data to a system crash. For example, if a document file is corrupted, when a person tries to open that file with a document editor they may get an error message, thus the file might not be opened or might open with some of the data corrupted (or in some cases, completely corrupted, leaving the document unintelligible). The adjacent image is a corrupted image file in which most of the information has been lost.

Some types of malware may intentionally corrupt files as part of their payloads, usually by overwriting them with inoperative or garbage code, while non-malicious viruses may also unintentionally corrupt files when it accesses them. If a virus or trojan with this payload method manages to alter files critical to the running of the computer’s operating system software or physical hardware, the entire system may be rendered unusable.

Inaccurate information
Inaccurate information is information that contains errors that leads to bad decisions or other problems.

3 Likes

HOLD THE DOOR!

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

CloudLicker
Published on Mar 18, 2019
I thought it was Cloud Kicker, but it’s not.
3 Likes

" We’ll be disbursing $100 million of Fortnite V-bucks." - Tim Sweeney, CEO of Epic Games. V-bucks. :rofl:

Wikipedia: VentureBeat

4 Likes

91 million people playing

‘Minecraft’ is still one of the biggest games in the world, with over 91 million people playing monthly. Microsoft-owned “Minecraft” continues to be a massive success. The monthly player count crested 91 million this summer, an increase of nearly 20 million players across 2018. - Oct 1, 2018

250 million players is more than 91 million people playing.
250 million is 159 million more than 91 million.
159 million is 1.767 times more than 91 million.
250 million is 2.747 times more than 91 million.

4 Likes

A powerful moment. I’ve just watched the return of the Hound, dead people really has a habit of not being so dead there in Westerios…

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: Airplane! (1980) vs Zero Hour (1957)

4 Likes