The like and get likes thread II

Mercedes safe to ride. Hooray! I lost all my braincells except one. HURR DURR! :crazy_face:

On an unrelated note: people in my country have very poor memory. They forget disasters,hardships,controversies and blunders very quickly. :man_facepalming:

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

https://www.sansar.com :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh. So it’s like Second Life 2? With all the creepiness? At least their avatars have legs. Or paws. :neutral_face:

Anyway, i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: Harry Potter vs Star Wars, because… because.

6 Likes

Didnt see it become creepy for now, anyweays you can mute people of course. Today I met a red alien half of my size that was dancing and emitted strange sounds, something like speaking but not quite. I danced for a short while the same dance to greet him and then moved somewhere else, exploring, like I use to. Who knows, maybe that was a real alien, when I think of it now. :thinking:

Now I am inside Intels place, It looks very much like from the Tron movie. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

My sister and her husband liked the video Yiole. Just fyi. :slight_smile:

I also finished watching “Ready Player One” today. It as a refreshing movie. I give it 7.7 out of 10.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

The movie “Ready Player One” trailer is featured in Sansar on the screen in default room. There is also the place themed after it. Probably was some promotional action. :thinking:

I placed the MTAC inside the CQ now. My cute Mecha. :heart_eyes: Will be moved to MTAC garage later.

Good stuff, you can import things from blender with textures even. I already started making custom station interior bricks that I will use in building interiors. If CCP was unable to make WiS for anyone, I will make it for myself by using Sansar and Blender. :sunglasses:

Timezone and also goodnight. :kissing_heart::yawning_face:

6 Likes

Huh… what’s with that hairdo? Your forehead is so large you look like a balding old man… :thinking:

Anyway, I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: how to make pencils, since 1761

6 Likes

The previous hair styles were removed and everyone had to remodel avatar recently, Also I have high hairline, as everyone in family. Must be genetic. :thinking:

It looks like I have a lot of brain to use also. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Its Premium but also free :upside_down_face:

I wonder if aliens are listening to music, and to what genre. :thinking:

5 Likes

Blizzard gets a panning for bowing to China, whereas Trump gets nothing for greenlighting a ethnic cleansing by a friend & ally against another friend & ally. Everybody has got priorities, obviously, and gamers are no different… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

Hey ! My masters daughter and I used to watch Dr. Adad’s Wild Time in a room just like that !

… Well , the walls were actually white , with a gold floral trim , and the floor was marble . The couch was a big black leather rectangle with no back , and there were two statues , nude white classical goddess type things.

Otherwise , yeah , just like that ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cute pic ! :blush: Looks like a mini skirt she’s wearing. I wish I could find a mini skirt in Eve.
Or , at least , that my underwear would count as dressed. TROUSERS SUCK. :rage: It’s depressing. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Nothing better than some classic music:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

These were white too, until I repainted them hehe. There is a lot of space to customize, for free. And it isnt very hard too, just using Sansar editor. The option to import things from your disc, those you create in Blender, is just a power feature for me.

Thing is, in Sansar its peoples decision what they want to create and share. True sandbox. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Oh, but you don’t need to wear a bottom with all clothes… only dress and undies as Cecilia Fock does here:

From the CQ era, Yiole with knee boots & a horsetail:

And currenlty wearing dress, undies & tights:

7 Likes

And TTP measured in seconds, probably. With TTF (time to furrier) in the minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Furriers are allowed, but some things are not, especially dongs. Second Life is still popular because of that dongs are allowed, I think. :thinking:

But with time, some things may change.

5 Likes

:ok_hand::gun:
6 Likes

Now that’s some useful gun talent… :upside_down_face:

Now i’m off to bed and I am happy that tomorrow is friday eventually, since I wanted monday to be friday and this whole week has been neverending. I really need my vacations. With any luck, will talk about them with my boss next week.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: now this is one dedicated, professional Roomba!

6 Likes

Kurds ? Not an American taste in music I would guess.

Sounds like something that might accompany Ni - Kunni Wind Dancing.

And when the Ni - Kunni aristocracy get good and drunk and cute , they might play this number using Minmatar slave Wind Dancers. :heartbeat:

Now that’s what I’m talking about ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I hope nobody gets shot. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I asked Siri why I was still single.
She turned on the front camera.

6 Likes