The like and get likes thread II

Another day, another beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: so, she built a homemade velocirraptor suit just because it’s cool…

6 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Timezone, lovelies!

level 51 at last. I’m leveling slow because I don’t play much.

6 Likes

Time to go to bed. I should be going earlier tonight but time just slipped by too fast… nighties lovelies!

Also: hey you robot, can you take this box here over there?

The video has no music so we can check the robot noise versus the HVAC background noise. Those mechanic footsteps are both cool and creepy: robot steps from an actual walking robot!

6 Likes

More or less finished it

Inside pilot cabin, those buttons work and are inside the dropship all the time, you can fly it and land it while being inside. Can also program many points in autopilot.

But first some remote autopilot, and remote landing, test flight succesful. :sunglasses:

Flying it. I am so happy. :star_struck: :joy:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hmm, actually someone got inside the place when I tested it. Seems more people have seen me flying than here on EVE forums. :thinking:

Looks like Sansar is bigger than I thought, with people craving for experiences.

4 Likes

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

5 Likes

Even earlier beddy time for me, just finished watching another episode of Enterprise and i’ll call it a day. But not before saying: nighties lovelies!

(Cool flying dropship Nana, btw)

Also: this is the latest spacesuit fashion for going back to the Moon!

6 Likes

Amazing how they incorporated so many seals and how easily they are rotating, arent they worried about losing the air? :thinking:

6 Likes

The orange one reminds me the spacesuit from The Martian film which Matt Damon was wearing.

Blade of Hanna: 5000 gold

Teebu’s Blazing Longsword: 99,999 gold

When you are questing peacefully among 4 hordes and 1 level 49 Undead shadow priest comes attacks you and none of the other hordes helping her thus she gets pawned by half health,half mana me: PRICELESS

6 Likes

Guess they don’t, also those seals are intended to be resistant to highly abrassive moon dust (the moon is covered in what is essentially pulverized glass, and it eats through stuff amazingly fast). Also it has a system to capture and eject CO2 so it could work indefinitely with enough oxygen supply, but NASA has limited endurance to 8 hours so astronauts don’t tire too much.

There’s a lot of tech in that new suit, but as far as the Moon goes, NASA won’t be using them anytime soon.

Also, now i’m off to bed so… nighties lovelies!

Also: tomorrow will take place the first two-women space walk ever

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2019/10/15/christina-koch-jessica-meir-will-venture-outside-station-late-this-week/

They where to install a new battery pack on the 21st, but a power unit for the batteries (BCDU) failed after installing the last pack of new batteries and they’ll be replacing it. Also since it’s the second time a BCDU fails after upgrading the batteries, they’ll inspect it to try and learn what’s happening.

5 Likes

And I am still tweaking that dropship. :crazy_face:

Watched too many videos of people restoring old clunkers and now I want to revive something like a dropship from a dead videogame, building it all from nothing just few low res screenshots. :joy:

5 Likes

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Ref:
Slashdot: Yahoo Groups Is Winding Down and All Content Will Be Permanently Removed

Wikipedia: Yahoo! Groups

Also,

6 Likes

Never used Yahoo, just heard about them having always some problems. :thinking:
Bad for marketing.

6 Likes

Just stumbled upon this, had to share.

As per a YT comment, Paul Simon was 155 cm tall and Chevy Chase was 190 cm tall. So their difference in height (35 cm) is the same I imagined for Ishtanchuk vs Yiole (159 vs 194 cm). :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Just seen that during last typhoon recently some japanese city sent foregners some message that was mistranslated by internet service they used (probably google), and they guided people in that message towards the flooded river instead away from it. Its what you get when you go cheap and use google translate or something like that. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:
Today will be a good day. :relaxed:

6 Likes

It is definitely warm and sunny here, fresh air and lots of colorful leaves, and already made some tidying so it will only get better. :sunglasses:

6 Likes