The like and get likes thread II

…unless if it was a clever plan…

imagen

6 Likes

It’s not time to go to bed, not the right time anyway, but… just one more turn… Nighties lovelies!

7 Likes

We’re living in hard times! Hence, the song below comes to mind.

Good night, lovelies! :heart:

EDIT: Almost forgot to share a HW photo

6 Likes

few tweaks here and there. :sunglasses:

It is so enjoyable seeing things coming together, all of them, inside that Sansar CQ place.

6 Likes

Some inspiration for haloween pumpkins. :wink:

7 Likes

That’s a nice funny song, for being about hard times! :grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Beddy time again, as often happens at this time of day (or later). So I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: this xkcd strip is SO true…

imagen

5 Likes

Yesterday was pose, now moving and dancing in Sansar. I can rest now satisfied I made all I wanted.

Exploring new dimensions, bulding CQ further tomorrow. Where no capsuleer has gone before, I will be the first to visit! \o/

6 Likes

Moroder.

Also Moroder.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Ah, he invested on it! I wondered what could Giorgio Moroder have to do with a supercar! :grin:

And now it’s my beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: the following video contains condensed WTF, consume with caution.

7 Likes

Wow, 9 Out of 10 Crops Flourish in Lunar and Martian Soil!

16,461 views • Oct 21, 2019

6 Likes

Cirrus. Socrates. Particle. Decibel. Hurricane. Dolphin. Tulip. LordOdysseus. LAGL. LordOdysseus.

6 Likes

i guess they just forgot to add a hearty dose of perchlorates to the simulated Martian soil, else the plants would have died and researches would have needed protection equipment to manipulate the toxic soil.

Knowing that plants could grow on Martian soil if it wasn’t toxic (which it is) isn’t very useful, but, whatever floats their boat… :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

So, everybdy is losing their sh*t about the final trailer for the last Star Wars film… “Palpatine was there!”

We’ll see. Meanwhile i’m off to bed as stromclodus kepe raining on barcelona int he first seriosu rain in months.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: probably you don’t know that there’s city in China called Yiwu and in that city there’s a wholesale market called Yiwu Futian Market. But it’s the place where nearly everything “made in China” is bought and sold. Like, 7 kilometers long, 5 floors, 5.5 million square meters, 60,000 suppliers and 500,000 items of “everything made in China”.

PS: don’t miss the 4th floor roof on the second video.

5 Likes

Perchlorates can be rinsed out from the soil, just needs water. Its possible but also not very economic like its said here and there.

JOKER: THE BEGINNING

6 Likes

This is the one and only Danny DeVito photo out there without costume, on all others he wears costume. That is truth nobody knows beside few people in the world, including me.

5 Likes

Calculus explained through a story

345,532 views • Oct 6, 2018

6 Likes

LOL, that’s one seriously unamused child! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes