The like and get likes thread II

Going to sleep super-early because tomorrow i start working again. Yuk!

Nighties lovelies!

Also: VR or not VR, people are people…

…and some deserve a slow, painful death.

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:
My new earworm:

4 Likes
4 Likes

MUH CARRACK <3

6 Likes

These stairs are a construction flaw. :stuck_out_tongue:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Red goes FASTER. :red_car::dash:

5 Likes

In about two weeks time I’ll be mostly Windos-free!

Have been doing a test run with a Fedora 31 Hypervisor and paravirtualized Windows (for when I really need one for gaming) running on top of it.
Whole thing running on Team Red, of course. Ryzen 2700x with 16GB (very soon 32GB) of RAM and AMD RX480 graphics card.

I was genuinely surprised with how smooth it was to get some games up and running on out-of-the-box Fedora 31. So far my Linux machines were strictly restricted to work stuff the same way I only use Windos for gaming.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Redshift actually being a wrong name for that, as they are not visible as red. Actually not visible at all. The only instrument that could have made some measuments was huuuuuge and discovered not much really. But how would actually these waves behave. The X waves have for example completely other effect on matter than radio waves. What if someone could “see” gravitational waves, I mean somehow visualize them for effect they have at different lengths. Seems very abstract. :thinking:

5 Likes

:sob:

5 Likes

I never understood the notoriety of this cat. To me it just looked braindamaged, not cheerful; it made me sad that people cheered her disability. Turns she just didn’t had teeth and suffered a form of dwarfism -was the kind of kitten mother cats put down, which explains why cats have a pretty solid genome.

All in all, it’s comforting to know that she died peacefully, without pain for her nor making her owners take the terrible decission of ending her life. I’ve been there three times and it’s enough for a lifetime…

5 Likes

I’m off to bed now. Nighties lovelies!

Also: let’s say you were riding a R/C racing buggy…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like this rocky cliff is growing into building, or the other way around.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

…eventually, the cliff becomes the building…

(Barrio de Cuevas (Caves Quarter), Guadix, Granada, Spain)

5 Likes

5 Likes

Guess today i’m going to bed a little earlier… nighties lovelies!

Also: so much climate on the news… it even had to be in MADRID!

My thougts, kinda. It’s not about saving the planet, but our ass (and that of the foodstock we eat) :ear_of_rice: :potato: :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Its only in interest of people how they want to live, in what environment, but they are being ignorant about many things not important for many as much as sifting thru the trash to find something to eat. And people are fractionalized and will fight each other for resources even, not mentioning the exploitation of environment without regards to other people. Thats real situation that brings down people to the earth, greed and money, and hunger, planet doesnt matter in such environment, but environment suffers, and so are people, then its even worse… Something like a closed cycle with gradually worsening situation. Like water circling down the drain.

Definitely not a good thing being unrealistic, but maybe we need to be more idealistic, beside being realistic. Realism doesnt inspire the change so much as idealism, I think. :thinking:

Not considering depopulation, but maybe we need more control over reproduction and education literally everywhere, and that comes only with world government. There must be someone who will rule over humanity like a benevolent dictator of earth maybe? But would need to be someone with greatest intellect and heart and knowledge ever, boosted with technology. Creating such person would probably take more time than human lifetime now is spanning. But may be easier than I think. :thinking:

4 Likes

Lots of Borgs in Malta.

Must have been amusing for them when they heard about borgs in Star Trek. :smile:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

Best superhero design ever.

4 Likes