The like and get likes thread II

And, good mroning LAGLers!

Also: can I board with my emotional support dinosaur?

13 Likes

Never mind that phones are supposed to pass the 1 meter test (drop them from 1 meter high and it shouldn’t break). Of course, whe this happens it’s because of the floor surface… and it landed on its edge… and you dropped it before… and…

(I recall that maybe two years ago, at the Mobile World Congress, someone was showing up a rugged phone, accidentally dropped it and the thing broke into pieces… live on TV ) :rofl:

13 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

I wonder why do phone glass break despite having: “Gorilla Glass”. In Steve Jobs official biography written by Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs tells that he was searching for the world’s most durable glass that can fit on an iPhone and came across company Corning’s “Gorilla Glass”. I saw many people with their phone’s glass broken. Did I read that part in the biography wrong or something? :thinking:

14 Likes

the darkest place in space.

13 Likes

The glass used in phones seems fairly scratch resistant these days but definitely not shatterproof.

11 Likes
12 Likes

In my case screen is plastic and elastic, so it doesnt shatter, but to secure it I use a replacable screen protector in a form of special transparent foil. Its composite, but it didnt go from factory in that form. I had to buy protector separately.

11 Likes

This telephone not only has no fragile parts made of glass, but it also won’t fall to the floor easily!

imagen

12 Likes

And, beddy times! nighties lovelies!

Also: he says it’s like living in a spaceship… dunno, looks quite uncomfortable, and don’t get me started on hygiene concerns… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

9:20 - Longest boat jump on film. Distance of 120 ft. (36.5 m). Loved that chase.

James Bond - 50 of the best 007-related records to mark 50 years on the big screen
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2012/10/james-bond-50-of-the-best-007-related-records-to-mark-50-years-on-the-big-screen-45200/

IMDB: Trivia say it was 110 ft.

13 Likes

I think he should get a semi when it will be ready, living in a trailer must be a lot more comfortable.

I like the music from that movie, I think its better than the story, because I dont remember story at all.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! I just noticed that this thread is a bit over a month old… how time goes by!

11 Likes

Hello lovelies. :heart:

12 Likes

What is taking @Chribba so long to update EVEBoard? I can’t live without it. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes