6 Likes

Just an elephant enjoying visit in underwater zoo. :elephant:

Nini :sleepy:

6 Likes

Quantum Reality: Space, Time, and Entanglement
1,715,397 views • Feb 16, 2018
World Science Festival
481K subscribers
  • Anyone who is not shocked by quantum theory has not understood a single word . If you think you can talk about quantum theory without feeling dizzy , you haven’t understood the first thing about it.

### Niels Bohr - Wikiquote

1 hour 32 minutes of it.

6 Likes

Nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

Not to be confused with boring, or, boring company, as in not fun.

The great extension of our experience in recent years has brought light to the insufficiency of our simple mechanical conceptions and, as a consequence, has shaken the foundation on which the customary interpretation of observation was based.

In other words, out of contact with reality, to a certain degree.

We must be clear that when it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry.

The wordreality” is also a word, a word which we must learn to use correctly.

We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.

Physics is to be regarded not so much as the study of something a priori given, but rather as the development of methods of ordering and surveying human experience.

Quite useful in sociology.

It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how nature is . Physics concerns what we can say about nature…

Disputed

Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.

• As quoted in Teaching and Learning Elementary Social Studies (1970) by Arthur K. Ellis, p. 431
  • The above quote is also attributed to various humourists and the Danish poet Piet Hein: “det er svært at spå – især om fremtiden”
  • It is also attributed to Danish cartoonist Storm P (Robert Storm Petersen).
  • Variant: It’s hard to make predictions, especially about the future.

Stop telling God what to do with his dice.

• A response to Einstein’s assertion that “God doesn’t play dice”; a similar statement is attributed to Enrico Fermi
  • Variant: Einstein, don’t tell God what to do.
  • Variant: Don’t tell God what to do with his dice.
  • Variant: You ought not to speak for what Providence can or can not do. – As described in The Physicists: A generation that changed the world (1981) by C. P. Snow, p. 84

Of course not … but I am told it works even if you don’t believe in it.

• Reply to a visitor to his home in Tisvilde who asked him if he really believed a horseshoe above his door brought him luck, as quoted in Inward Bound : Of Matter and Forces in the Physical World (1986) by Abraham Pais, p. 210
  • In most published accounts of this anecdote such was Bohr’s reply to his friend, but in one early account, in The Interaction Between Science and Philosophy (1974) by Samuel Sambursky, p. 357, Bohr was at a friend’s house and asked “Do you really believe in this?” to which his friend replied “Oh, I don’t believe in it. But I am told it works even if you don’t believe in it.”
  • Variant: No, but I’m told it works even if you don’t believe in it.

Man is the animal that draws lines which he himself then stumbles over.

After all, what is art? Art is the creative process and it goes through all fields. Einstein’s theory of relativity — now that is a work of art! Einstein was more of an artist in physics than on his violin.
Art is solving problems that cannot be formulated before they have been solved. The shaping of the question is part of the answer.

5 Likes

place looks pretty different…who let that happen?

7 Likes

CCP :psyccp:

People did not want it actually.

If in doubt, blame CCP. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

(◕‿◕✿) POSITIVITY (◕‿◕✿)

And one of my favorite gifs nowadays:

6 Likes

I mean, I dunno what “is any good” means. It’s recognized by the state, it means we can pay taxes as married filing jointly, if one of us is a defendant in court, the other one can’t be compelled to testify against the other, if there’s hospital issues, the spouse can be there and make decisions when needed, and if one of us dies, the other one inherits it all without need for a will. It’s pretty simple.

6 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll need to wake up early to visit the campus.
Good night, lovelies.:heart:

5 Likes

It seems like a US Constitutional law.
“is any good” is used in regards to validity.

Now, of course, that does not include or refer to matters of grave defect, which, if the powers marrying are with grave defect, it would be a ground to refuse, or, reject.
Another ground is due to psychic powers.

Your wife can also use your name, and , there are clauses for default will.
(She used to get the male name, so would your offspring.
Kim Jong Un’s wife’s name also changed her first name, but that’s for other reasons, if not war…)
Besides the courts compelling or witnessing, if the courts fail, you may need another court elsewhere to cover for their failure, whatever the cause may be.

In other words, you don’t have to be born into a Catholic family or a specific family to be able to get married.
For instance, if my fiancée is atheist, but, while marrying me, ends up getting a holy name, it doesn’t mean that the church or courts had the right to create communication gap to delay it.

Of course, it’s worst than if they did use a baptismal certificate form, which, by the way, they don’t use anymore, for some reasons, whether related to this case or not, or, to the extent or level it is related to, for the marriage ceremony; sacred, by the way, even though it may be quasi unforgivable, or, almost not forgivable.

As for being simple… It also doesn’t mean that they should get credit to try to jusitfy to make it harder, when, it is meant to be more simple, and that they did not.

The photo on the left looks better,
but the one on the right looks like she has a shiny pink ribbon in her hair, but it’s the sun-glasses.

[Full Movie] Futuresport (1998) : Wesley Snipes, Vanessa Williams

9,488 views • Sep 3, 2017

Maandi House Studios MHS

In 2025, Futuresport is the organized sport of the planet. But someone else is getting organized and their game is war. HBO Movie

Rollerball Official Trailer #1 - Jean Reno Movie (2002) HD
80,871 views • Oct 5, 2012
Movieclips Classic Trailers
723K subscribers

Roller Champions: Rules of the Arena | Ubisoft [NA]

16,444 views • Jun 18, 2019
Ubisoft North America
1.87M subscribers

5 Likes

nini :sleepy:

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: totally retro FX. Totally cool FX.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you!
I found some new NOS drinks with 2000 mg of Taurine at $1.25 each instead of $2 (not to say $3.69+).
drinkNOS.com

There’s also a 710 mL extra large can with a twist cap top, which has Taurine 3,000 mg, or, 50% more than the recommended daily limit.

Something like this, but without the 24 fl. oz. printed on it.

#economics #entropiauniverse #explained

The Economy of Entropia Universe - The Real Cash Video Game

207,893 views • Jan 23, 2020
Economics Explained
276K subscribers

EVE Online

EVE Online1 day ago

The Filaments are now returning to New Eden permanently!

EVE Fanfest 2020 - Hatari x Permaband

EVE Online
28K views * 3 weeks ago

EVE PULSE - New Frigate Escape Bay, DDoS Skill Points & More

21,189 views • Feb 21, 2020
21K views - 2 days ago
EVE Online
94.1K subscribers

Mastering the Bazooka Rocket Launcher - 1943

244,659 views • Jun 28, 2013
ZenosWarbirds
60.4K subscribers

Hottest Planet in the Galaxy Is A Lot Stranger Than We Thought

59,681 views • Feb 22, 2020
Anton Petrov
453K subscribers

Bofors demo 92 2-4

350,617 views • Dec 13, 2011
SweVHSrip
3.36K subscribers

Giving $100,000 To A Homeless Person

19,676,504 views • Dec 23, 2018

5 Likes

That flatearther who build a steam powered rocket dies in a crash of it eventually, few days ago. :rocket: :fire: :boom:

7 Likes

Googling:
“non subjective constrained AI”

About 9,340,000 results (0.62 seconds)

Search Results

Web results

### In what sense a Human Level Machine Intelligence (HLMI …
www.researchgate.net › post › In_what_sense_a_Human_Level_Machin…

5 answers

Indeed if an Ai has no built in constraints as to its internal expectations then as you … ‘expectations’ or ‘wishes’ in an AI and create a ’ subjective intelligence’?

People also ask

What is constraints satisfaction problem in AI?

In artificial intelligence and operations research, constraint satisfaction is the process of finding a solution to a set of constraints that impose conditions that the variables must satisfy. … Constraint propagation methods are also used in conjunction with search to make a given problem simpler to solve.

### Constraint satisfaction - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Constraint_satisfaction

Search for: What is constraints satisfaction problem in AI?

Is AI unethical?

If artificial or alien intelligences show evidence of being sentient, this philosophy holds that they should be shown compassion and granted rights. Joanna Bryson has argued that creating AI that requires rights is both avoidable, and would in itself be unethical , both as a burden to the AI agents and to human society.

### Ethics of artificial intelligence - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ethics_of_artificial_intelligence

Search for: Is AI unethical?

What are the two current general approaches to AI?

Traditional or symbolic AI

There are two main approaches in decisional AI . The vast majority of the technologies available on the market, such as planning algorithms, finite state machines (FSA), or expert systems, are based on the traditional or symbolic AI approach .

### Artificial intelligence, situated approach - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Artificial_intelligence,_situated_approach

Search for: What are the two current general approaches to AI?

What are the ethical issues in artificial intelligence?

The potential for AI to do good is immense, says Taddeo. Technology using artificial intelligence will have the capability to tackle issues “from environmental disasters to financial crises, from crime, terrorism and war, to famine, poverty, ignorance, inequality, and appalling living standards,” she says. - Aug 24, 2018

### The ethical problems that AI can pose are clear, the time has come …
www.wired.co.uk › article › artificial-intelligence-ethical-framework

Search for: What are the ethical issues in artificial intelligence?

What are the issues with AI?

Artificial Intelligence - Issues

• Threat to Privacy. An AI program that recognizes speech and understands natural language is theoretically capable of understanding each conversation on e-mails and telephones.
  • Threat to Human Dignity. AI systems have already started replacing the human beings in few industries. …
  • Threat to Safety.

### Artificial Intelligence - Issues - Tutorialspoint
www.tutorialspoint.com › artificial_intelligence › artificial_intelligence_i…

Search for: What are the issues with AI?

What is AI bias?

Biases find their way into the AI systems we design, and are used to make decisions by many, from governments to businesses. Bad data used to train AI can contain implicit racial, gender, or ideological biases . Bias in AI systems could erode trust between humans and machines that learn.

### AI and bias - IBM Research - US
www.research.ibm.com › ai-and-bias

Search for: What is AI bias?

How do you solve Cryptarithmetic questions?

What is mean end analysis in AI?

What is CSP?

What are the 3 types of AI?

What are the 4 types of AI?

What are AI techniques?

What are current ethical issues?

What are ethical issues?

What are the disadvantages of artificial intelligence?

What are CryptArithmetic problems?

What is CryptArithmetic puzzle?

What is Cryptarith math?

How do you remove AI bias?

What is machine bias?

What is algorithmic discrimination?

Can robots take over humans?

Can AI make ethical decisions?

How do I make an AI?

etc…

### Tackling bias in artificial intelligence (and in humans) | McKinsey

### Constraint satisfaction - Wikipedia

### Constraint satisfaction problem - Wikipedia

### Logic Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning: 15th …

### Subjective and Objective in the Development of Artificial …

### Artificial Intelligence in Real-Time Control 1994
books.google.ca › books

A. Crespo - 2014 - ‎Technology & Engineering

the property of neural nets to approximate non -linear functions and to reduce the space … interest towards constraint programming (see, for example, NATO ASI (1994)), … The presentation has been rather subjective and the author does 38 6.

plato.stanford.edu › entries › artificial-intelligence

### Artificial Intelligence (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

Jul 12, 2018 - If, on the strength of returned answers, the judge can do no better … Two additional high mountains facing AI are subjective consciousness and creativity, yet it … Logicist AI isn’t in the least restricted to any particular mode of …

### AI 2010: Advances in Artificial Intelligence: 23rd …

### Foundations of Logical Consequence - Page 45 - Google Books Result
books.google.ca › books

Colin R. Caret, ‎Ole T. Hjortland - 2015 - ‎Mathematics

Constraints on partial belief (VB) is stated in terms of full belief, but often we … ( non - subjectively ) be such that ( ) If A1 ,…,A n ⇒ B then Cr(B) ⩾ Σi Cr( Ai ) − n + 1.

Searches related to non subjective constrained AI

constraint propagation in artificial intelligence

constraint satisfaction problem tutorial

constraint satisfaction problem in artificial intelligence ppt

constraint satisfaction problem javatpoint

constraint satisfaction problem in artificial intelligence slideshare

constraint propagation example

ai bias examples

constraint satisfaction problem questions and answers

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next

Canada

…, Toronto, ON - From your device - Use precise location - Learn more

Help - Send feedback - Privacy - Terms

6 Likes

Yes, I was speaking only of marriage in the US, I’m not that familiar with what non-religious marriage entitles you to in any other countries. I lived in Japan for awhile, but as a kid, and driving and marriage are two things I can’t tell you a lot about there, other than don’t if you can help it and… there ain’t many happening anymore.

6 Likes

For instance, the imam from Islam is a holy person, and leader of that system, with powers to marry, even proxy marriage, partly due to war, which can be otherwise limited to military personal in service (or combat).

2ndly, marriage perhaps is not based so much on entitlement , although it does confer certain rights and duties onto the married couple, but it’s also related to the system.

Without offspring, which is a right conferred only to married people, in other words, it’s possible to have illegitimate child due to marriage, because, if you are not, you do not have that right conferred into and onto you, human would cease to exist, such as , if we cannot survive after earth pass away…

Furthermore, other systems for what is holy exist.

What do you mean by, … there ain’t many happening anymore?
And why do you mention about driving in the previous phrase , just before that mention?
It seems there is a relation, but it is not expressed as clearly as possible…

You mention you can’t tell me a lot about there, which I don’t know why you mention the word there about?
Is it that you can’t tell me a lot about, about the driving and marriage, or?
Or just that it is in relation to those 2 things actually being in relation to there, in the sense of knowledge, or, in the sense of expression?

Then , you go on to mention by written,
other than don’t if you can help it and…
What do you mean by that?
And why would it help ?
And what is it that you mention would help not to do?
Again, why would it help? How?
Who’s to benefit from this, and why, and how?

For instance, in the AI info above, even though I logged out,
the link at the bottom for
“Use precise location”
still refuses to stop taking the location from there into account, and have it displayed once clicked, which it should not.
Maybe it is saved in a memory buffer, once it is loaded on my terminal.
However, since it is logged off, it should not be displayed.

I have to go and use another system to verify if the link does the same thing from another system without the AI data loaded onto that system.

To levy warfare:

Military organizations[edit]

A levy (plural levies ) is a military force raised (“levied”) in a particular manner. Typically this means units raised by conscription, but not always. In the British Empire, levies were units raised by local officials for local tasks, typically for local order and security.

My sister lives near Lévis, just across the bridge, but my mother lived there.

Is there a bridge from Levis to Quebec City?

The Pierre Laporte Bridge (French: Pont Pierre-Laporte) is the longest main span suspension bridge in Canada . It crosses the Saint Lawrence River approximately 200 metres (660 ft) west (upstream) of the Quebec Bridge between Quebec City and Lévis , Quebec . It is the longest non-tolled suspension bridge in the world.

For instance, if they charge me to be against public order, but they are even worst than me, it is like some kind of fraud against public order, and local order and security, but it is committed by the accusers… Even if they refuse to accept proper prosecution which would only lead them into worst problems than if they had accepted it and solved the problems before.

If they tried to make me a nuisance, but were the ones responsible for it, it may be necessary to prove to which extent they tried to do so, and, so on.
Like, who would pay them to do that, and why would they try to make it seem viable for them to create such nuisance, and so on…
Of course, it would have been better for their security not to try to create the nuisance they tried to blame onto an action from another party , although it was their intentions, and actual action to do so.

This is another case where willpower is a good reason to study.
The same willpower applied for inheritance, and transfers of rights by name and so on…

Compared to the Golden Gate Bridge:
Golden Gate Bridge

Suspension bridge in San Francisco, California

Description

The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Wikipedia

Address: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA, United States

Elevation: 67 m

Height: 227 m

Construction started: January 5, 1933

Clearance below: 67 m

However,
how long is the golden gate bridge :

2,737 m

13.66 times longer than the longest non-tolled one.

Not only that, but if I was engaged in marriage for 8 years going on to 9 in less than 2 months, I don’t think that I should organize myself with the powers that be to confer me the rights conferred in marriage, such as to use consultation and suggestions from parties causing delay and creating communication gap with my fiancée, even if I had to hold them liable of levying war against us that is.

I mean, it’s not because we’re engaged that I don’t have the responsibility to care for her, even if that may mean that I don’t have to be in combat on the front line while it is happening.

2ndly, I do so happen to have a referral for it from the Pentagon’s office, which, correct me if I’m wrong, is from the same system you yourself did mention just above (here, or there above).

Now, why does that have anything to do with pigeons and glued on hats, don’t search me, but I will upload a video of a pigeon who seem to have crash landed… I just have to find it from my iPhone.

It’s so bad in fact, I think I should include it in a copyright registration, for in case that it met with an Airbus A380’s engine, and did a 380 to avoid being sucked in whole, which resulted in a crash landing… Unless people around there were smoking too much, so as to cause the bird to axphysxiate, or have some problem with it’s bird AI.

6 Likes

I don’t recall these sorts of discussions being the norm on this thread. :rofl:

Seems deep and informative and link heavy lol

7 Likes

Now I have the forums telling me I’m “basic.” Like I didn’t know that already.

7 Likes