The like and get likes thread II

SOME churches refuse. Not all churches.

Not to mention not all marriages are performed through churches.

:::wife and self both born into Catholic families, had perfectly civil wedding at a Justice of the Peace office, no religion involved:::

6 Likes

Hooray for Larry Tesler! Did not know the name of the person responsible for cut, copy, and paste, but… eternally grateful!

And the internet in general thanks him for all the copypasta, too! ;D

7 Likes

Yes.
However, evil churches can do whatever they want.
2ndly, if you are not born into Catholic or any other families, it doesn’t mean that your marriage is any good, whether a civil wedding at a JP (Justice of the Peace) office, even if he makes the procedure to be no religion involved.

For instance, I can apply for a marriage license at the City Hall, but they banned me to enter.
So, there are other conflicts, or armed conflicts interfering against it, whether a war against good and evil or not.
Of course, everyone else is welcomed to team up to do so, it doesn’t mean that it is any better , and that it cannot be worse (or even worst).

In other words, some churches are more evil than the church should be.
It’s also bound to happen and will require discernment.
Even marriages between people not born into families which were not at war can have valid marriages, to solve the outcome of the war.

Marriages used to be a method to restore peace between warring organization.
Of course, that doesn’t happen anymore, because that is not the scope of the Justice of the Peace office, which is more local.

They also deal with incest by the way, or, if they have to dismantle the organization due to incest, or, if they tried to cause other problems to other families, and try to get away with it.

A married couple is the unit of family, to the UN.

Preamble

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

marriage was a good way to solve this.

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

… I can understand that there can be tyranny in EVE Online without compelling man to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against it, although that can be debated, in the sense that the last resort may also be in a system of fiction.

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

… Good marriage can not only be essential to promote, instead of talking down too much, so much so, so as to get the person who is talking down, if not repeatedly so, into problems themselves, by creating a negative outcome onto others, as they would end up having to be done onto them, to solve the problem…
Good marriage(s) can not only be essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations, but it can also be better than only that.
It can also create friendly relation.

If the reason it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations is due to the fact that there is too much promotion against that, or, that some entities pays too much, or pays more, into interfering against friendly relations between nations, it can be due to propaganda as well…

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

…If the national tribunals are not competent, and the remedy is not effective, such as, further endangers life, and so on, even if they make false claims of common nuisance and public mischief (such as, against public order), then, that is not a valid ground to expect the victim to have to deal with it, like if the tribunal was not liable, to say, also responsible…

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

… Right. If someone has a document about the marriage of his family, which the church , or, a representant of the church, or someone paid to do it, committed something quasi unforgivable to it, and, there are intentions to forfeit the rights to the intellectual property of that document, which the entity with the JP’s office paid for $50,000 in the 1950s, when this UN draft was made and supported by signing Nations, including the one from the JP’s office, against the association with his future wife, or without being compelled to associate with others they don’t want to.

Article 20.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.

… Right, that doesn’t give the right to people to associate with terrorists, or, to interfere against others’ rights, or, the rights of others, when in fact, to do so, does forfeit the rights and powers, conferred herein.
It’s also not good to try to recruit people against it and expect to the have the rights to enforce those rights, and to have those rights protected by the powers that be, when it forfeits them.
This is for valid assembly and association , not to levy war directly or indirectly, or by taking advantage of the lack of knowledge from others to lead them into war against one another , especially not for no good reasons, like if they don’t know, or couldn’t prove it.

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

Additionally, my fiancée used to be Atheist, or, no religion involved, although that may change.

You may also want to notice that, while the British Commonwealth’s is not from 1521, but only later in around 1931, that the Church of

England is related to the JP’s office.
Over there, and in Canada, through what is now also with the

British Commonwealth, the JP’s office is organized with that government organization.
In the US, even though they fought the war of Independence, the system is similar, so, their JP’s office is also related to that, for marriage.

There’s also quite the history for marriage coming from those systems, since it is the same thing.

Jerusalem also has a big history about marriage which most people didn’t know.
It seems one of the sides of the marriage knew more.

6 Likes

MS-Mattel… ?

7 Likes

Do you mean like Microsoft Mattel?

ZX Spectrum Part 1 - It’s a very sick machine (and a BBC Micro update)

113,431 views • Jan 26, 2019
Adrian’s Digital Basement
66.3K subscribers

The American (and, yes, Canadian, or, North American) version ,
does not have the 4 rainbow type multi-color diagonal bars on the right.

Mine was just black.

It also does not have buttons, only piezo type keypressing system.

7 Likes

Microsoft loves brand things.

It’s only of matter time before the internet of things is put into those tiny toy figures.

7 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve been in a TheFatRat and EDM mood today. It keeps me moving and focused at work.

7 Likes

Just goin’ to sleep, I’m very tired. Nighties loveleis.

6 Likes

Oh no! They’re driving another guy in the Bashar group to the point of suicide. People are trolling him hard.

J.J. asked:
“What do you think is the reason for having no money at all? I´ve been trying for so long and is not working. What do you guys think and does Bashar says about that? Thank you”

and most of the answers are useless. Because none of the people who answered are millionaires nor have plenty of money.

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes
5 Likes

M A G A P I G E O N S

6 Likes

3D Printing Is Changing the World | VICE on HBO

788,609 views • Feb 12, 2020
VICE News
5.07M subscribers

Naturopath, someone who is naturally sick.

The last one (married) related with there (Jerusalem) was not from there, but someone else took responsibility for it, for diplomatic reasons,
which diplomatic reasons are the exact same reasons as the foundations and name of this place & site.

So either conflict by association or, conflict non-association which is a second conflict type, but both the same goal & objectives & methods.

They can’t see why it’d be grounds to attack him.

I’ve checked on that Group, or, potential group, but I didn’t know they existed for almost 50 years next year.
I also didn’t know he had a father in power before, and won with 99% votes…
I mean, one can only imagine what they would do with the other 1% of the vote, maybe he didn’t vote for it himself?
Either that, or he didn’t vote for in case he would die during the procedure?

I Opened A FREE BANK

23,699,088 views • Nov 23, 2019
MrBeast
30.4M subscribers

I Ordered Pizza And Tipped The House

30,006,196 views • Dec 5, 2019

How To Stop Living Paycheck To Paycheck

35,406 views • Feb 21, 2020
35K views - 5 hours ago
Graham Stephan
1.53M subscribers

6 Likes

I’m laughing and a little sad.

7 Likes

New Record: Star That Moves At 10% Speed of Light Around Sgr A*

106,311 views • Feb 19, 2020
Anton Petrov
451K subscribers

Reported at 10% of the speed of light (new record, and also new speed record record in the new record).

We Found a Way to Generate Energy From Nothing But Air!

113,492 views • Feb 20, 2020

6 Likes

:fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot: :fiestaparrot:

4 Likes

MAGA stands for: “MAKE AMARR GREAT AGAIN!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Amarr Masterrace. :sunglasses:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Not that Bashar. I’m talking about the metaphysical teacher Bashar.

5 Likes

Thank for the links.
I watched one of his videos, however, medical science has a more stringent malpractice insurance requirements and systems.

I mean, sure, people can die from medical treatment, however, it’s against their policy to do it without trying to heal people… Even in military medical systems.

Does Consciousness Influence Quantum Mechanics?

348,227 views • Feb 18, 2020
PBS Space Time
1.92M subscribers

5 Likes