The like and get likes thread II

I found something related to languages in Communication Protocols, such as the Communication Protocols used for the internet.
I also found something related to languages in Prototypes.

Prototype

A prototype is an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process. It is a term used in a variety of contexts, including semantics

So, in this context, Prototypes, can be used for languages semantics, which semantics is used for languages.

semantics
Field of study

Description

semantics is the linguistic and philosophical study of meaning in language, programming languages, formal logics, and semiotics. It is concerned with the relationship between signifiers—like words, phrases, signs, and symbols—and what they stand for in reality, their denotation. Wikipedia

in

Communication protocol

. . .
The protocol defines the rules, syntax, semantics and synchronization of communication and possible error recovery methods.

Even though Communication Protocol are used for telecommunication, which is different than language, it does include semantics as well…

Now, I didn’t know about the other parts you mentioned, which you removed, before you mentioned it.

Proper Reports to the proper authorities is an important part of communication, which , although using language, is far from being the language itself.
In fact, it does require greater sets of skills and efforts to accomplish and to do so.

It is what is used to get approval for a business proposal for systems development.
When rejected, those rejections can be used and integrated into systems development, such as to justify why you want to start your own business, or company, for in case that it is not supporting you.

Sometimes, it can be used in discrimination, or, unfairly, while seeking to make it seem fair, and used to enrich themselves, at over 1.5 million over 25 years for 4,100 people working in security at $60,000 a year, instead of letting others get their fair share of benefit for their own work, by trying to attribute the works of others for themselves, and trying to justify it by some capital investment into the security of those who get their rights forfeited and so on…

So,

Denotation

Description

Denotation is a translation of a sign to its meaning, precisely to its literal meaning, more or less like dictionaries try to define it. Denotation is sometimes contrasted to connotation, which includes associated meanings.

de·no·ta·tion
/ˌdēnōˈtāSHən/
noun

1. the literal or primary meaning of a word, in contrast to the feelings or ideas that the word suggests.
    “beyond their immediate denotation, the words have a connotative power”
  • the action or process of indicating or referring to something by means of a word, symbol, etc.

• PHILOSOPHY
    the object or concept to which a term refers, or the set of objects of which a predicate is true.

Edit:
Futhermore:

Connotation

Description

A connotation is a commonly understood cultural or emotional association that some word or phrase carries, in addition to its explicit or literal meaning, which is its denotation. A connotation is frequently described as either positive or negative, with regard to its pleasing or displeasing emotional connection. Wikipedia

Visitor

• Neutral connotation
  • Guest in one’s home
      • positive connotation
  • Intruder
      • negative connotation

=
Edit 2:
+

What is the best example of communication gap?

Answer
Follow· 2
Request

4 Answers

Roger H Werner

Roger H Werner, Geoarchaeologist, cartographer, historian (1979-present)

Answered May 14, 2017

At its most basic, a communication gap occurs when the meaning intended by the speaker or sender is not what is understood by the recipient. Her are four commonly encountered communication gaps:

Knowledge Gap—This occurs when two or more people discuss topics for which each has a different level of knowledge.

Relevancy Gap—This occurs when people make assumptions about how much background information a target audience may possess before making some form of presentation.

Perception Gap—This occurs when the audience hears what a speaker says but they may miss subtle inflections in voice pay no attention to body language. What one sees and what one hears depends on where one is standing with respect to the projecting media.

Preconception Gap—This occurs because everyone perceives events differently. Sometimes perceptions are relatively minor but sometimes they have become so hardwired that they seem impossible to overcome. For those, you will have to find a way to get around them in a mutually beneficial. Once one accepts that everyone has their own perceptions it then becomes possible to get past the surprise that may accompany being faced with them. The next step is to acknowledge these prejudices and formulate reasoned responses. When preconceptions are extreme, irrational, and or just plain nonsensical a ‘Stupidity Gap’ may exist; if so, there is often no work around the stupid. Stupid, purposefully ignorant blockheads do in fact exist and if possible, it’s best to try and ignore them.

I’m sure most people are familiar with the so called ‘generation gap.’ his phenomenon can involve all four of the gaps noted above.

(There seems to be a typo in the document here, for “his phenomenon can involve…” being more easily interpreted as “This phenomenon can involve…” not “his”…
It also has nothing to do with forfeiting one’s property even though it can be misinterpreted as such, in the sense of, not his, not his property, or not his intellectual property, or, if we decide his IQ test is stupid, and he doesn’t deserve to make sense, he loses it.)

Edit 3:
Then, there’s this:

Federal Services - Organized Crime
Home > Federal and International Operations > Federal Services - Organized Crime

This Branch is focussed on countering the growth of organized crime groups, dismantling or disrupting their structures and sharing intelligence. …

So, pretty much, create the gap, either as intelligence, or, counter-intelligence.
It does include psychological warfare for National defense.

Donating $100,000 To Streamers With 0 Viewers

29,553,003 views • Mar 24, 2019
MrBeast
30.2M subscribers

They gave me a donation of over $9,000, and then, the bank said it was an error, as it was intended for someone else.
But that is nothing new, because other banks already did this since back in 1988, and are still trying to get away with it, in embezzlement.
They want over $5,000 back, and wrote off a $2,000 credit card, with a fake donation.
2 illegal transaction from them.
I really can’t do business with that bank anymore.

The first student loan in 1985, had the grant amount reduced, which the administration put in their pocket after forging the document.
The second in 1986, was delayed so that the college could not get the money in time to validate the transaction.
The 3rd one was a Scholarship for $10,000 in 1990, and was interfered from someone convicted of arson causing death and sentenced to over 2 years in a penitentiary, amongst others.
The 4th one in 1992, had the grant modified again and the administrator again forged the document and put the money in their pocket.

Then, in 1993, the government (the premier of the province) stopped all grants on student assistance for around 10 years.
Then they restarted it around 2003.
When I checked about it, in the last 5 years, around 2013, and they closed down the bank branch that had the document copy, so that I would not get a copy of it, as they try to forfeit evidence and interfere against my intelligence, including and not limited to false claims of terrorism, despite how they try to coerce me in it, and with it, so the army confirmed they do (illegally so, yes).

Now, they changed government, on June 2018, but stopped the grants again, so, it doesn’t matter which power or party is in power, it is still the same financial conflict , and they use it to divert , dismantle and disrupt structure, and sharing intelligence.

I don’t know about you, but I rather share intelligence with other intelligence to be honest.

6 Likes

Even though I like to share stuff here, I don’t like it when people who do not participate in this topic seeing what I write. I have nothing to hide, but getting doxxed once in EVE was an experience of a lifetime.

Document translation business brings in good money when done in an almost trance state. At start, they pay you 10 TL( $1.6 but exchange rate is messed up ) for 180 words translated. My friend says he once received 700 TL( $115 ) for 3 hours of translation.However, it was a translation of highly specialized document. I am confident in myself.

And about the college thing: I don’t want to talk about it. I’m salvaging of what’s left. I always wished I was studying at Stanford Uni CS. But I’m a sloppy practitioner of the Law of Attraction.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

Also: I think this video is worth sharing and watching again:

7 Likes

I’m going to bed, as usual I tak a minute to come here and say goodnight. So: nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s full of asteroids!

Obviously not to scale. They are small rocks, rarely larger than a mountain and there’s millions of kilometers between any two asteroids, but obviously we’ve learned a lot in 20 years of dedicated effort to finding asteroids.

6 Likes

I have to buy an ATI card to do editing for Twit.tv which also streams on Twitch 24/7 and have their own channel.
They used to deal with Justin.tv which was later changed to this current Twitch.tv.
(It’s the same business and servers.)://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin.tv

There are good translation programs, but of course, they won’t do everything.
My uncle, who was a religious brother , wrote a document , which, the US Army and US government paid $50,000 for in the 1950s.
He finished it in around 1974, and addressed it to my father.
I got a copy of it from my grand-mother, who is my Godmother, and, his mother.
She is now 103 and would be 104 this May, 2020.

So, I translated the French document into English and registered copyright for it, but I’m not finished.
I have to improve the quality of the work.
However, due to recent intellectual property problems caused by the government against the biographic sketch security, I will have to register it translated into other country, because, they would not enforce, and lie about prosecution in court, which I have to prosecute in other courts, so much so that I have to move out and become ex-pat with insurance there , and so on.

It doesn’t make sense to work for a Tech news company , and not getting intellectual property rights for it, including speech to text program, and, translation programs.
That is when the UN intervened, because they caused problems to the US Army.

Starlink IPO Will Fund Mars Colony (SpaceX)

64,456 views • Feb 14, 2020
Solving The Money Problem
55.7K subscribers

We May Have Figured Out Why Neptune and Uranus Are So Different

20,754 views • Feb 17, 2020
Anton Petrov
448K subscribers

SpaceX’s Latest Successful Mission Ends With A Failed Landing

329,600 views • Feb 17, 2020
324K views - 10 hours ago (first seen earlier yesterday, around 5 hours ago, or before…)
Scott Manley
1.01 M subscribers

Starlink Mission

702,427 views • Streamed live 14 hours ago
SpaceX
2.79M subscribers
SpaceX is targeting Monday, February 17 at 10:05 a.m. EST, or 15:05 UTC, for its fifth launch of Starlink satellites from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida.

Have We Found Life On Pluto? | Nasa’s Unexplained Files

179,125 views • Dec 1, 2016
Discovery UK
2.77M subscribers

Hubble’s 13 Billion Year Old Photo

1,587,702 views • Nov 6, 2019
Primal Space
224K subscribers

Who Wants To Be A Trillionaire?

1,547,546 views • Oct 25, 2019
Bloomberg
2.08M subscribers
(Bloomberg is blocked in China…)

Searching:
“total value of assets on earth”
returned:
The total value of all the property in the world is $217 trillion - 2.7 times the world’s GDP. Add up all the property in the entire world, and you get $217 trillion (£152.2 trillion) of assets , a new report has suggested – that’s 2.7 times the world’s GDP.Jan 25, 2016

The total value of all the property in the world is $217 trillion - 2.7 times the world’s GDP

Not surprisingly, China accounts for nearly a quarter of the total value (and a fifth of the world’s population), while 21 per cent of the world’s total residential asset value is in North America – despite the fact it only has five per cent of the world’s population.

"Real estate is the pre-eminent asset class which will be most impacted by global monetary conditions and investment activity and which, in turn, has the power to most impact national and international economies,” added Barnes.

People also ask

What is the total worth of all assets on earth?

That’s $5,000 Trillion. This article estimates the total value of all the real estate in the world at $217 Trillion. ~ Jun 3, 2018

What is the total worth of all assets on Earth, in US dollars?

So, if an asteroid is worth 100 trillion, and the earth’s assets are 5,000 trillion, that is only 50 times more than the asteroid value. (2%)
0.1% would be 5 trillion. 1%, 50 trillion. 10%, 500 trillion.
You can also assume that the market value would change due to the change in supply.

That amount may or may not be included in the calculation of the asteroid value, and, whether that value is calculated from the world’s GDP or global GDP of 80.370,370,370,370(.37) trillion, 2.7 times the total global property value of $217 trillion.
Global GDP is 1.6% of Global Assets, added , or generated , per year.
Global Property values is 4.34% of Global Assets values.

That amount may also be partly included, or, actuarial values applied to the calculation or evaluation.
It also does not include the costs.

Space: The Final Business Frontier

628,404 views • Premiered Oct 22, 2019
Bloomberg
2.08M subscribers

6 Likes

Ideal moment. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Well, my beddy time is here. So I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: rocket sled fun times!

Q: will your nuclear warhead survive long enough to explode after hitting the ground?
A: let’s make the ground impact a inert unit and see what’s up!

5 Likes

Some sweet Cookie on Cookie action mmmm :yum:

5 Likes

Also:
https://iasos.com/metaphys/abraham/

5 Likes

That’s being tried for the same crime twice. Double Jeopardy.

Getting married to the same person twice is perfectly legal, though morally and romantically and etc. etc. etc. questionable. ;D

5 Likes

I had this Double Jeopardy, or , Autrefois Acquit happening to me from 1987, back to 1998, although, my graduation in systems analysis before, and a ex-CIA officer being my neighbor, is facilitating the case.

Edit 1 on Friday, February 21, 2020 @ 18:42:

Autrefois Acquit Definition: Previously acquitted ; an accused cannot be tried for a crime because the record shows he has already been subjected to trial for the same conduct and was acquitted . Related Terms: Double Jeopardy, Acquittal . French word now part of English criminal law terminology.

End of edit 1 on Friday, February 21, 2020 @ 18:43:

Not only that, but on top of that , I was not even liable to begin with, so, not only Double Jeopardy, but fraud from the authorities, twice.

This was created from them to try to cover up some other corrupt financial activity.
They are the same system arguing they can’t go bankrupt, because they make their own money, while, they can try to make others bankrupt, even if illegally so, or, while violating their intellectual property, and trying to make it illegal to use as evidence against them, and make it a threat to investigate and design scientific lab to prove it scientifically, and prove how.

Something to do with weaponized systems, and so on.

The church refuses . You can’t divorce and remarry.
You’re not supposed to marry and divorce either.
The fact that you divorve is enough to negate marriage, or, marry again.

They divorced twice, however, what is the validity of the 2nd divorce?

I know, when powers that be, try to cause and create grounds for divorce that I am not obligated to associate with them.
Not only that, but when they try to make me obligated to associate with them, it is not only bad against my potential marital relationship, or engagement in marriage, but also, they interfere and try to steal her rights, and try to steal the emotional support which is rightfully hers, not theirs.

5 Likes

My glucose in blood spiked just looking at it. But looks delicious! :yum:

Now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: …not sure if this is my piece of cut metal…

6 Likes

I have nothing special to share tonight.

6 Likes

FIRST Intercontinental drone flight for the US - KEN HERON (FlyThere)

20,620 views • Mar 9, 2019
Ken Heron
110K subscribers

This equation will change how you see the world

3,855,790 views • Jan 29, 2020
Veritasium
6.74M subscribers

Passing the Kobayashi-Maru Test

324,737 views • Oct 27, 2019
Certifiably Ingame
73.9K subscribers

6 Likes

Larry Tesler - wikipedia

Ed: 2020.02.21

Just another fun way to use electrical tape.

7 Likes

Tomorrow I’ve got a test very early in the morning, so i’m going to sleep a little earlier than usual. Nighties lovelies!

7 Likes

I used to sleep less before tests, and study more.
It depends on the test.

6 Likes

Back when I was in high school it worked wonders with math exams. I did cycles of
1 hour study-1 hour sleep-waking up-1 hour study-rinse repeat until the exam hour comes.
I used to get good grades with that method.

This kid is what the Basharians(and other New Age folk) call “extraterrestrial-human hybrid”. I would like to meet him:
(no thumbnail available how much I tried, unfortunately)
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkish-bookworm-makes-splash-on-social-media/1739090

6 Likes

It doesn’t work so good for sports test, when you need the rest, and the added stress may obstruct or divert from it, for when it’s time.

5 Likes
6 Likes

AT&T Archives: The UNIX Operating System

847,724 views • Feb 22, 2012
AT&T Tech Channel
51.6K subscribers

I think I posted that before, because they say, in Bell Labs, as in many industries, almost everyone has some kind involvement with software.
Either they are actually producing software, and that is their job,
or they are impacted by software or they use software.
At Bell Labs, 50% of the people are producing software and everyone else has some kind involvement with it.

we just don’t have enough people to write all that software.

What they need is a better program to pay me to work for them, or, pay me better, so I can make them a better program for me to work for them, because they can’t do it by themselves, and, that program would improve their lives.

Edit:
Hardware doesn’t have to change.
Software is required to change all the time.

It’s Already Too Late - Elon Musk

2,600,315 views • Sep 12, 2018
Jody Mac
10.7K subscribers

Forget x86; OpenPower is it! Talos II Secure Workstation!

181,991 views • Jul 26, 2019
Level1Techs
281K subscribers

Jordan Peterson: Men who know this are ahead of the competition

1,627,845 views • Feb 1, 2018
Essential Truth
174K subscribers

Jordan Peterson shows you in this video how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life audiobook: https://amzn.to/2JqKf3S

6 Likes