The like and get likes thread II

11 Likes

Good night, lovelies.

12 Likes

Hmmm… will say 6/10 in doomsaying, he manages to be silly on some of his key points.

12 Likes

I woinder if those antlers are hers or are just prosthetic… the image could be quite awkward.

13 Likes

Wish you best luck and a speedy recovery!

And now yes, I’0m gonna stop one-lining. It’s bed time so I say, nighties lovelies!

Also: do you hear this audio illusions?

First one: not at all
Second one: no.
Third one: almost, but… no. I can tell they’re the same.
Fourth one: yeah, that one yes.

12 Likes

Bonus: how is your hearing?

I can hear 20-17,800 Hz according to the video.

12 Likes

Eve basement-dwelling neckbeard?

14 Likes

Ahhh. It rained today and cool’d everything off. I know the next few days will be muggy but this is my type of weather. Rainy with a slight warm.

11 Likes

20 to 16,500 , its kind of trippy.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

Here it was incredibly foggy from the morning, like the fog came out of ground and covered green stuff more. Looked kind of volatile for electronics.

10 Likes

Sharing

11 Likes

Can’t tell whether this is sadder than crazier, but confirms my theory that some people are born just to waste space… literally.

OTOH, here in southern Europe it’s not uncommon to hear about 40 somes still living with parents, specially after the crisis. And with the crazy rental bubble going on here, launching on your own (not as a couple with double income) is becoming nigh impossible.

12 Likes

In China its required from son to care after his mother and father to the end of life. So if you are chinese its not like you would just live happily without any guilt with your harem of chinese waifus, not caring about anything.

11 Likes

Urban Chinese at the moment are trusting better to invest on 2, 3 and even 4 properties, than on their single children. Some even claim a link between the real estate hyperultramegabubble and the notion that single children can’t be burdened with caring of parents.

11 Likes

And now… good morning LAGLers! Waed’s day is here, unless you live where it’s Mercury’s day!

12 Likes

Hello lovelies! Today also happens to be my birthday. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Happy birthday :relaxed:

:pineapple::strawberry::banana::birthday::clinking_glasses:

Also I wish everything goes good with your dad’s surgery. :+1::+1:

12 Likes
13 Likes

I sleep much better to the sound of rain. Makes it hard to get up though. So comfy.

12 Likes

I too am a Stoner alt :wink:

13 Likes

I had not realized I could post so much in my sleep!

13 Likes