The like and get likes thread II

true art

5 Likes

The Map of Mathematics

6,493,858 views • Feb 1, 2017
6.4M views - 3 years ago
Domain of Science
642K subscribers

How much memory do you need to do theory of computation when all of your computers didn’t use a memory management program to avoid overload, including multiple ones on the Apollo 11 moon landing, with the fastest reload times.

7 Riddles That Will Test Your Brain Power

48,433,059 views • Oct 2, 2017
BRIGHT SIDE
36.3M subscribers

3 hours later:
Just because someone got admitted to NYU as English Major doesn’t mean that they have to get killed more so that they are made to be seemed like if they’re not speaking English.

4 Likes

Likes updated, going to sleep now. Nighties lovelies!

Also: CNC p0rn!

5 Likes

The 10th Fast and Furious film should be called…

Fast 10 Your Seat Belt.

I watched a Larry King interview dated from 2005 with the now-former Celebrity Apprentice judge and his newly wedded wife on YouTube. You can still watch it. They both were so different back then. What changed him and her must be the 2011 dinner where he got insulted by the African-American man in power.
Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Who? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

This guy.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

The secret of the 7th row - visually explained

323,911 views • Jan 26, 2019
323K views - 1 year ago
Mathologer
613K subscribers
CC

500 years of NOT teaching THE CUBIC FORMULA. What is it they think you can’t handle?

966,046 views • Aug 24, 2019
966K views - 1 year ago
CC

Secret of row 10: a new visual key to ancient Pascalian puzzles

125,887 views • Nov 30, 2019
125K views - 9 months ago
CC

New light for new storage because the ceiling is now shut sealed and there is no light getting inside the storage unit to see anything.

600 lumens, which, while I was told that 1,000 lumens would not blind me, does blind more than enough.
You can’t look at it directly, even though the level of light is a little too low.

Also deplorable is the fact that I really need rechargeable batteries, as the time of use of this light will be limited by the number of extra pre-charged AA batteries on hand.
I do have a charger and a few AA rechargeable batteries though.
Some of them don’t work , some work.

1 hour later:

The Banach–Tarski Paradox

29,838,929 views • Jul 31, 2015
Vsauce
16M subscribers

I store 1,000 projects I designed around the year 1995 when I incorporated a business company,
which projects I mailed some of them to myself by registered mail,
and signed for it, and kept sealed.

I can now register copyright for them, and, file for patents, after completing the additional scientific works related to file with the applications for them.

I can also sell them, or, sell transfers of rights, or, license rights from it, and keep rights to myself, including creating royalties, even though I may not need that at this time, if I organize or arrange my work correctly.

Most of them are all business projects even though most of them also include science.

Some courts also sought to forfeit those projects, including the stored material that they are saved on, while someone also misleadingly suggested that I could always get it back.

It’s all nice to offer me higher education schooling for free and all this,
however,
I am still in courts due to attacks against my previous applications in such
higher educations systems,
which systems I am analysing for over 25 years and found quite a few wars related including viruses and decisions related to insurance about those , and yes, including financial systems related.

It’s one thing to go and offer me a contract for over the $37,500 I need to get a $1 million dollars from, even if only to leave me with $37,499.995 in interference against it and abuse,
but it’s another thing when the power that be try to forfeit the evidence related to this,
so as to try to do the same thing to my son, like if it wouldn’t affect him, even before marriage.

I would still have to get the proof of it if it would be the case, and how they tried to forfeit the evidence of the fact, if I am to protect him.

I can’t see the actual course from higher education which would address the case, except for the fact of how they accept money from students and officials to actually try to forfeit evidence related to it, in acts of war and immoral acts against it.

2 hours later:

“RIDON” Hoverbike 3D Animation

7,906,150 views • Jun 27, 2008
7.9M views - 12 years ago
ivangraphics
2.8K subscribers

Ridon hoverbike 3D Animation

RIDON HOVERBIKE 2018

10,849 views • Nov 19, 2018
10K views - 1 year ago

Music: Joe Satriani - “A Train Of Angels”

Why was this visual proof missed for 400 years? (Fermat’s two square theorem)

632,206 views • Jan 25, 2020
632K views - 7 months ago
CC

Flak (1944)

1,282,248 views • Apr 20, 2020
1.2M views - 4 months ago
AIRBOYD
383K subscribers

4 Likes

Today I was ganked in my 1.2 billion Rattlesnake. Earlier today I was thinking about selling its Republic and Gist modules since they only served for a potential engagement with Triglavians, but I was running missions and CODE dropped like 30 Catas on me. Then they’ve invited me to their chat channel and I’ve trolled them so hard that they’ve muted me… :rofl:

I’ve bought another Rattle and fitted it with T2 modules, much cheaper this way. If I lose it again I’ll have to log in Ish to transfer some funds on Yiole’s account.

BTW, having a frigate in BB bay is useless.

Anyway I’ve added the gankers to my special list, as they’ve inconvenienced me. Finishing the mission with my miner Hyperion has been slooow and a total waste of time for a Level 3. At least I retrieved my corpse…

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: contactless host dispenser

It’s like a overloaded, holier version of PEZ candy dispensers…

7 Likes

Imaginary Numbers Are Real [Part 1: Introduction]

5,361,897 views • Aug 28, 2015
5,361,906 views - 5 years ago
Welch Labs
304K subscribers
6:23 PM 9/7/2020

4 Likes

last DDLC post
i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Do we travel through time at the speed of light?

84,266 views • Aug 29, 2020
84K views - 1 week ago
Sabine Hossenfelder
121K subscribers

Education isn’t about the ability to remember and repeat, in which people study to pass exams, and teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything.

It is the ability to learn from experience, to think, solve problems, and use our knowledge to adapt to new situations. :brain:

The ability to learn from experience, and analysis, from experience, and think, solve problems with problem solving, and use knowledge to adapt to new situation and create understanding and practical skills development all are systems analysis and design methods skills.

This is why you’re learning differential equations

589,809 views • Jun 9, 2020
589K views - 2 months ago
Zach Star
652K subscribers

4 Likes

Today something about transporting

7 Likes

The Lost Ancient Humans of Antarctica

2,705,350 views • Feb 25, 2020
2.7M views - 6 months ago
After Skool
1.27M subscribers
CC

It seems that video was linked before, or, it was edited with a few new parts.

The Khufu Pyramid Revealed

1,260,935 views • Apr 18, 2017
MagellanTV
151K subscribers

This one has theories to move stones and 60 tons blocks up to the “King’s Chamber” area.
The water would be used to move the system nearby, or, even to speed up some movement,
but other systems were used to fit blocks into place.

4 Likes

The last one with the cut down bus is quite common here in Florida on farms.

Actually a quite cheap and effective way to transport watermelons.

6 Likes

Why is it less costly than other truck transportation?

I can see why they’d want to use it if they have an extra bus to use and nobody to carry in it.
They just transform it into cargo transport to sell produce at the farmer’s market to other companies in bulk, or, stock market buyers.

It can save them money instead of having to buy a secondary or 3rd transport as is often the case when you have lots of work to do.

4 Likes

Old school busses are sold cheap after the schools are done with them.

Also the busses are not very heavy so they can drive them through the watermelon fields and just fill them up. Less handling of the product when you just load it up and take it to the market.

5 Likes

I mean, if the person that uses them owned the bus, it would be less costly, but, since they have one, why not use it.
I read some are for sale for around $50,000.
I found some for around $4,000 to $15,000.
I guess the other higher rate is to modify it into a motored home.

As for the motorized vehicles into the fields,
we did have trucks before, into the field, and a huge tractor ,
picking up produce.

Photos not published, that thing is huge, with mounted parts making it 4 times bigger and wider than a tractor.
It holds boxes, and allows them to be filled up right from the field, and stacks them inside of it.

Edited in 35 minutes later:
Something like this, but, larger.

Why The Expanse Has the Most Realistic Space Combat

215,128 views • Jun 21, 2020
215K views - 2 months ago
Generation Films
271K subscribers

The 5 Most Earth-Like Planets We’ve Found (So Far) | Answers With Joe

164,831 views • Sep 7, 2020
163K views - 1 day ago
Joe Scott
943K subscribers

3 Likes

https://9gag.com/gag/aO7PrG3

4 Likes

TRACKED HARVESTING TRACTOR (OR ON WHEELS) WITH CRATE-TYPE CONVEYOR

• Tracked machine
  • Optionally: 2-wheel drive
  • Hydraulic drive
  • Flexible machine that can be moved very quickly
  • Also available immediately with a low loader/transport trailer
  • The conveyor belt height can be adjusted hydraulically
  • Ergonomic operation

However, this one is in the Netherlands.

Yes, this model seems to leave the boxes on the ground, without stacking them on a palletizer on the tractor.
The other tractor is (was, around 1987) also , a much larger model.

The truck can carry a forklift to lift those pallets inside the truck, or had a device to pick the pallet and load them into the truck, such as an electrical lift, to lift them from the sides of the truck.

https://twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/status/1303373315634081794
Dr. Buzz Aldrin - @TheRealBuzz · 1h (ago)

APOLLO SHOP ONE HOUR FLASH SALE - 30% Off #Apollo11 Autographed Items at http://ApolloSpaceShop.com Use Code: 30Blast

Tweet

See new Tweets

Tweet

This Tweet is unavailable.

25 minutes later:

The Truth About Beauty in Physics

18,140 views • Sep 8, 2020
8.3K views - 41 minutes ago
PBS Space Time
2.1M subscribers

445,000 YEARS Sumerian Expert Renders Scholars Utterly Speechless with Decipherment

1,630,234 views • Premiered Apr 8, 2019
1.6M views - 1 year ago
Viper TV - Docs
78.5K subscribers

Still,
445,000 years ago, it older than 40,000 years ago, or 4,000 years ago.

Even though some facts correlate, the exact times have to be confirmed,
because it seems the times were counted differently.

The same for names being attributed to groups, later to descendants, still similar in some form.

This Is The Deadliest Creature in The Ocean

215,036 views • Sep 7, 2020
217K views - 1 day ago
Thoughty2
3.08M subscribers

B-52 Bomber Nuclear Fire was Almost Chernobyl

5,245 views • Sep 8, 2020
5.1K views - 1 hour ago
Dark Footage
107K subscribers

5 hours later:

Euler’s real identity NOT e to the i pi = -1

620,848 views • Aug 11, 2017
620K views - 3 years ago
Mathologer
614K subscribers
CC

8 hours later:

Wyoming Weather: Don Day Says This Snowstorm Is “The Real Deal”

Published on September 7, 2020September 7, 2020 in weather

Don Day Wyoming Weather Forecast: Monday, September 7, 2020

2,322 views • Sep 7, 2020

California faces ‘extraordinary’ challenge amid historic wildfires, governor says – as it happened

The Guardian

38 mins ago

NEW YORK

Live From New York City - 8th Avenue

520 watching now • Started streaming 35 minutes ago
Walk Ride Fly
4.71K subscribers

3 Likes

5 Likes