The like and get likes thread II

To abuse blind faith can inevitably lead to problems causing death and pandemic viruses .

It can be good to verify what happened after the fact and if they tried to lead your way into it to begin with and how, and why, so that you can give them some of their intentions back , in return , later.

If it’s good , it was good, if not, then not.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The history of mental illness is what they use to decide , based on history.

It’s possibly to avoid doing the same thing over and over again, which would be the definition of mental illness.

It doesn’t say how crazy it is, or, how crazy healthy people bearing healthy children are, even though they are doing the same thing over and over again, and even though they are repeating the same thing over and over again, but it may be defined as being that.

Another good example is,
when civilian medical system try to create history of mental illness in your family ,
against the US Army medical department.

It might not be good, but at least, they are the ones liable for it.

(Yeah, no kidding, it is not good, it can also be an act of war against the state if not a crime against humanity .!)

3 Likes

It looks new, but the story is so known to me.
I have mixed feelings. I expeced too much maybe. It just looks… decent.

6 Likes

Heh, it got me for a while…

As for Dune… i’m not a big fan of it, but the actor playing Paul Atreides looks rather emo…

And now I’m off to bed. Tomorrow will be the last day I spend at my apartment… got boxing to do, some packing, and then sicne firday it’s a holiday I’ll move to my parent’s. I’m not thrilled, at all. But at least I’ve got a place to go to.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: the fun never ends with Boeing South Carolina!

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/boeing-admits-a-new-quality-issue-on-the-787-and-tallies-more-737-max-cancellations

Because delivering airplanes manufactured out of design specifications is just so sensible… compared to other stuff going on at that factory.

3 Likes

Hello lovelies! Maybe I’m not sharing anything, but I am liking every single one of your replies! :relaxed:

From now on this is how I will greet and say goodbye to everyone I come across:

Live long and prosper, lovelies! :heart: :vulcan_salute:t2:

4 Likes

Live, love and prosper :raising_hand_woman: :vulcan_salute:t2:

4 Likes

Nothing better than having a pleasant day. :relaxed:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Today I have to register copyright from a supposed Norwegian military who tries to make me look damaging to him while he’s trying to cover up interference of communication about attacks, lying that where I mentioned it was not the right place to mention it , because it interfered against his enjoyment of services I worked on, which he wants to enjoy me being stolen of the benefit while he’s trying to create communication gap, and making my engagement in marriage look weird while the get paid from logistics for marriage. Nothing the Pentagon didn’t support me to register him saying for me to inform my fiancée about how he’s attacking my family and can’t see it safe for him for us to do so to save him.

2 Likes

Today has been the last normal day at what’s ben my home for the last 5 years. I’m due to leave the flat by October 1st but I wanted time to arrange selling out furniture in case I didn’t find a store to buy it, and since the 11th it’s a holiday tomorrow i’ll be moving to my parents’. On the 15th will come a crew from a used furniture shop nd pick up my furniture and home appliances so the flat is left empty. Then I’ll had to do a final cleansing and make some minor repairs before appointing a date with the landlord for inspection and returning my deposit. Currently I am more tired form boxing and packing stuff than sad for leaving my home, but I’ve been crying enough to release the emotion and keep my mental balance. So far depression is far from me and I intend to keep it there, there’s enough crap going on with my life as to be depressed too!

Unless something catastrophic happnes to the rental market in Barcelona, thing is I won’t be able to live back on my own unless I manage to earn a salary some 300 euros higher than mine currently. Which is something I can’t see happening soon, as my sector (tourism) has been massacrated by Covid 19 and things will go south very soon very fast unless the Government starts pumping money.

I have no idea of when or if ever I will have a home of my own again before inheriting my parent’s.

Anyway it’s beddy time, last night on my Queen sized bed, all for me. Nighties lovelies!

Also: marbles, Montecarlo simulation and π

:woman_teacher:t2:

(Have you noticed that now we have diferent skin colors for humanoid emojis?)
:woman_teacher:
:woman_teacher:t2:
:woman_teacher:t3:
:woman_teacher:t4:
:woman_teacher:t5:
:woman_teacher:t6:

4 Likes

Seeing inline images keeps taking me back to the previous forums when Falcon would post one just because he could

5 Likes

Best one in a long time

5 Likes

:ok_hand:

I just wonder how much radiator space is needed for these beasts. I already have a 420mm and 280mm in a “relatively” small case. I suppose I could throw a 140mm radiator into the rear fan slot but thats pretty much it.

It has a solid side panel so I really don’t care about looks.

The Lian Li o11 dynamic would be better suited for watercooling but I prefer fish and coral in an glass aquarium rather than a PC. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hellooooo

4 Likes

Heloo

4 Likes

hellooo

4 Likes

hellooooooooooo

5 Likes

Live long and prosper, @Rain6637 , @Nana_Skalski and @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode ! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

WHAT YEAR IS IT

4 Likes