The like and get likes thread II

Hmmm… so, Ish’s mail account received a mail from CCP abut the Zenith of Triglavian invasion, and I’ve logged her in to check whether this stupid invasion affects her. Apparently she’s got some stuff locked at Ignebaener, including a Dominix I can’t remember to own and whose highs Ish can’t use since she ain’t got Large Hybrid skills -maybe she just used the drones?

Nothing serious all in all, some collectibles stuck there but no drama. Apparenlty the next thing with this stupidity will be that gates will be shut down in Triglavian systems or whatever, this would explain why the e-mail urges capsuleers to leave invaded systems.

Tomorrow I will check Yiole’s assets, even as she never traveled as much as Ish maybe she’s got some stuff stuck somewhere, or maybe don’t. But now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s an expensive set, but, oh the value!

5 Likes

The Only American Stealth Fighter Ever Shot Down

9,380 views • Sep 18, 2020
10K views - 1 hour ago
Dark Docs
499K subscribers

The Mandalorian | Season 2 Official Trailer | Disney+

7,413,484 views • Sep 15, 2020
7.4M views - 3 days ago
Star Wars
Verified
3.4M subscribers

RMS Titanic: Fascinating Engineering Facts

3,141,566 views • Feb 10, 2015
3.1M views - 5 years ago
engineerguy
1.06M subscribers
CC

Funny enough, both the V2 and Saturn V, or, Saturn Vee, use similar boiler type tanks as the Olympic class ships.

World’s biggest dam: China’s engineering masterpiece or environment disaster? | 60 Minutes Australia

719,542 views • Sep 8, 2020
719K views - 1 week ago
60 Minutes Australia
2.47M subscribers

Riemann’s paradox: pi = infinity minus infinity

3,658,822 views • Jul 9, 2016
3.6M views - 4 years ago
Mathologer
621K subscribers

4 Likes
5 Likes

3 hours ago @ 23:42

History and JoeGraphy… JokaGraphy, orJokerGraphy.

4 hours later:

Gloster Meteor - The Only Allied Jet to Fight in WW2

174,294 views • Sep 16, 2020
173K views - 2 days ago
Dark Skies
132K subscribers

4 Likes
6 Likes

This Animal Can Do Something That Shouldn’t Be Possible

293,556 views • Sep 18, 2020
Thoughty2
3.12M subscribers

@12:28
The Sloth,
seems like a Prehistoric animal due to some features.
It’s also similar to Apes to certain extents.

@15:08
The Duck-Billed Platypus, as in, the duck who walks in an apothecary, and asks, put it on my bill…
is one of 2 egg laying mammals

The feet of an otter,
the tail of a beaver,
and the bill of a duck.

A monotreme.
Monotreme - Wikipedia
Monotremes (from Greek μονός, monos (‘single’) and τρῆμα, trema (‘hole’), referring to the cloaca) are one of the three main groups of living mammals, along with placentals (Eutheria) and marsupials (Metatheria).
The monotremes are typified by structural differences in their brains, jaws, digestive tract, reproductive tract, and other body parts compared to the more common mammalian types.
In addition, they lay eggs rather than bearing live young, but like all mammals, the female monotremes nurse their young with milk.

The other,
Echidnas (Spiny AntEater),
are the only mammals that lay eggs.

Saving The World, By Moving Mountains In Space

57,153 views • Premiered Sep 18, 2020
56K views - 1 day ago
Scott Manley
1.12M subscribers

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep. As I supposed, Yiole hasn’t got any assets trapped in Triglavian systems. It’s funny how I’ve been playing EVE for a couple weeks or alike, without really having a plan nor intent to play EVE again. I’m just doing random stuff and once I grow bored again or CCP messes me up one time too much I will leave without a second thought.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: the horrendous wildfires in USA’s west coast have effects reaching the whole world…

With some pyrocumulonimbus clouds punching though the stratosphere and injecting smoke above 15 km high we can’t tell what impact this might have, if any, in worldwide temperatures and sunlight intensity… but will be better if this kind of massive fires don’t become usual.

6 Likes

One of my uncle was a forest guard, and, gave me his inheritance.
I would have worked for that, and, could help to stop both the US and Russian wildfires in their forests, however, due to interference and some problems caused by local authorities, which the military also confirmed to me that they are doing and are responsible for trying to cause, they are actively making it hard for me to.

That is, if they didn’t contribute anymore than they let others believe that they are.

They would have to be of good character to have been allowing me to, besides working to solve discrimination problems against refugees, which refugees that are discriminated against often are children.
Just to be supported from administration paying them and claiming they are of good character doesn’t solve the problem of the bad character they seek and caused.

They also kept trying to be interfering with communication to solve the problem, while aggravating it, and trying to get away with unreasonable searches.

There’s one problem with unreasonable searches, it is that it leads to mental problems caused by the level of unreasonable action, which is proportional to how unreasonable it is, including to cause COVID-19 medical problems, and other unscientific results.
It’s also as crazy as it sounds, and more.

Micromax Informatics

Revenue Increase ₹2,368.79 crore (US$330 million) (2020)
Owner Rahul Sharma
Rajesh Agarwal
Number of employees 20,000+
4 Likes
5 Likes

Today I had the chance to read my books.
Live long and prosper, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Just watched a British mafia film, “The long Good Friday” (1980). Interesting take on a different way of mobstering, but the story itself is about a thriving business going very south very soon because of a screw-up that happens while the boss is out in a business travel. From the gates of glory to really really south… leaves me with a sour taste, I don’t like stories which end bad.

Anyway I’m off to bed for today… nighties lovelies!

Also: looks like SpaceX is very busy at Boca Chica…

It’s funny how American regularly use Spanish names for places without the lesser clue on their meaning. “Boca chica” means “small mouth”, in the sense of a bay mouth, a harbor mouth or other relatively small opening towards closed shore waters.

4 Likes

Here in Poland we have big river names that dont really mean anything to people anymore. So much time passed…

3 Likes

Bethesda owners got one big enchilada. Cash! Sweet deal.

Space Models!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I am shocked by the crazy internet war going on about the French film Mignones/Cuties after Netflix released it worlwide. Many American are losing their sh¡t over how the film includes little girls performing “sexy” dancing and other stuff. American apparenty both a) see sex in little girls and b) think litlle girls should not do “sexual” stuff, whereas the European take on the film is of a interesting critique to the sexualization of women and young girls and the fact that the girls try to be sexual whereas they’re jsut little girls is one to invite to reflexion… not on whether it’s sexual or not! What filthy mind could see anything sexual on a child?

(And now I’ve reminded the time when a GM removed a picture I posted as it featured a shirtless little boy and that was deemed inappropiate… so the GM saw something sexual on a shirtless child, but the one getting a warning was me who barely even noticed the shirtless part)

And now I’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: short but gud!

5 Likes
5 Likes

4,300-year-old fortress city known as Shimao, in China. That is pretty old, and far away from Ancient Egypt and even Indus Valley civilizations. :thinking:
4 Likes

Some are over 50,000 years old, and 150,000 years old.

My cousin who’s 56 with 2 daughters (I think they’re over 18) mentioned to me about basing my work on pleasure , as if , from instinct, and impulse, rather than basing it on reason, and willpower and so on.

As if to please myself, rather than to help others.

He is not only unfortunately wrong, and misleading, and misrepresenting of my work, but, also does make me work in vain, as he puts undue stress and duress against the quality and intention of the benefit of my work, which may mask the true meaning of it, and misrepresent as something negative, which he would be found to have been the one or, the party doing it, or, the party intending to cause it to be, to be the ones responsible for trying to do so, and make me have to prove it and register evidence of it, before starting to do research to prove it, even if it is done by military factions to try to control certain security they may gain from others by doing that to them, even though it is illegal.

It is against reason, and not intended for peace, and, not to create public order or to improve public order.

It’s not surprising when certain courts and psychologists may try to get away with doing that themselves, to others.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes