The like and get likes thread II

Never not Kizuna AI!

10 Likes

Am I a terrible person for not having a clue on who was Total Biscuit? :sweat:

10 Likes

Nah
I didn’t know who Avicii was so…

H3h3 has an interview from 7 months ago, it’s deep (2 hours long as well)

12 Likes

Should get you thinking about what shady things they’re doing with that data.

12 Likes

TIL killing people in EVE shouldn’t be allowed…

Some people just shouldn’t be playing if they complain that other people are better at killing than them lol

12 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

For EVE:

New Recommended Specification:
Windows:

CPU: Intel i7 Series or AMD Ryzen 7 series @ 3.6 GHz or greater
RAM: 16GB or higher
VIDEO: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 580 or better with at least 4 GB VRAM

Why??? I dont see landing on planets or Avatar environments anywhere. The abyssal environments are just piled up innefficient graphically assets with weird fisheye effect that distorts everything like you would take some acid. :pensive:

11 Likes

Those specs look way too high for no reason

It’s as if they thought everyone could afford a 2k usd machine…

11 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

I will deny before a jury that the brown skinned girl with long black hair has any kind of relation, at all, with the existence of Ishtanchuk. :wink:

PS: checking Episode #1 and later episodes, there is a noticeable change in how they draw her bosom… :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

But… THE FUTURE!! It’s coming!

10 Likes

Darn, now it’s what I call very very horribly late! Nighties lovelies!

10 Likes

Work is done. Time for a long weekend. Tomorrow we will modify our go-kart and ride until dad has no more money for gas.

10 Likes

Maybe someone will stumble upon it when upgrading PC for new recomended configuration, some chinese cards that actually worked and were what described by sellers. Cards different just for China? :thinking:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! It’s Saturn’s day, except in the places where it is called sabbath’s day!

10 Likes

Here its sabbath.

10 Likes