The like and get likes thread II

5 hours later:

I will be streaming the coding for my inventory program on Twitch and make a Highlight of it.
I can save it on Youtube.

the brink (of something)
a situation when you are almost in a new situation, usually a bad one
on the brink of death/disaster/war etc

In October 1962 the world seemed on the brink of nuclear war.

The company had huge debts and was on the brink of collapse.

managers who have taken their companies to the brink of disaster

back from the brink (of something)

He will go down in history as the leader who pulled us back from the brink (=saved us from disaster).

back from the brink (of something)
• Several species have come back from the brink of extinction.• Polly drew herself back from the brink.
• Some essential honesty about it brings it back from the brink.

the brink of something
• Such vehicles appear to be at the brink of feasibility because of a rapidly maturing technology, the hydrogen-burning fuel cell.
• Just when she had been on the brink of despair, one of her rich customers had given her a handsome order.

6 hours later:
Word of the day

eloquent

able to express your ideas and
opinions well, especially in a
way that influences people

2 Likes

Today in War Thunder I shot down an airplane with my artillery bombardment. Which means that somewhat the game simulates those shells falling down randomly from the sky and they can effectively hit the damage box of an airplane. Each now and then airplanes are shot down with the main gun of tanks, but this artillery thing has been a shocker to everyone in the battle…

Now it’s beddy time so I say: nighties lovelies!

Also: Apple definitively doesn’t wants you fixing your iPhone 12…

Even the camera is paired with all other components and won’t work if swapped (at least outside of a Apple workshop).

4 Likes

Mobbed by Raccoons (25) Tuesday Night 03 Nov 2020

628,551 views • Nov 3, 2020
628K views - 5 days ago
James Blackwood - Raccoon Whisperer
101K subscribers

3 Likes
4 Likes

:duck:

5 Likes

Ducklings love fun… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Mornings/timezone lovelies!

Today I have a blood and urine analysis and have waken quite earlier than usual. Also right after the samples taking I’ll get a ABPM test running for 24 hours (which means tomorrow I’ll have to wake up earlier too so the hospital removes the Holter machine). Conducting the test means I’ll have the blood pressure machine beeping and taking my blood pressure each 15 minutes all day and night long… apparently they don’t interfere with sleep, I hope so! :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Adopted panda.

5 Likes

Despite Issues, Bennu Sample Collected + Other Important Retrieval Missions

34,103 views • Nov 9, 2020
34K views - 16 hours ago
Anton Petrov
648K subscribers

18 minutes forth and 18 minutes back

robotic retrieval
luna 16

Yes, that is why you want to have mid-points and way-points with data loaded before so that it can be used to save important and crucial critical communication time.

That will take more time to set-up, and cost more efforts to do, but, it will be possible.

US Air Force Convoy Moving Nuclear Warhead For Maintenance

561,537 views • Jun 25, 2018
563K views - 2 years ago
Paul Tedford
2.24K subscribers

How Safe is Nuclear Transportation?

245,511 views • Sep 10, 2020
245K views - 1 month ago
Curious Droid
927K subscribers
CC

10 minutes later:
I’m updating Windows 10 from 3 or more licenses, but I might just get a new system (with a 4th or additional license), and update the other licenses later.

I bought a new 16 GB SanDisk Cruzer Edge USB (not SUB) Device - type: Disk drives, however, it has a SanDiskSecureAccessV3.1_win Vault system to encrypt data, so, I would have to remove that program if I ran the Windows 10 Media system to install the Windows 10 OS Installation Media on it.

So, I’m going to the store to buy a new 16 GB USB storage device without encryption, so I don’t delete the encryption system, and/or, a 256 GB USB Storage device for $36.99 (SanDisk),
or, an 19’’ $30 Asst LCD monitor,
or, an 4 GB RAM Dell/HP/Lenovo Laptop Intel Core i5, 3rd Gen., 128 GB SSD, for $240, on which my extra 8 GB RAM would fit,
or, an i7 HP/Dell Tower, Intel Core i7, 2nd Gen. 3.4 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, for $200.
before next Black Friday, November 27, 2020, in 2.5 weeks.

How safe are nuclear weapons?

1,040,433 views • Jun 29, 2019
1M views - 1 year ago
Curious Droid
927K subscribers
CC

If I had paid for a G1 Driver’s license written test for around $75 to $89 last year,
I could buy a G2 Driver’s license now, 1 year later, and move my property storage myself, and save the time and effort to get a mover for under $200, from the average $540, to use to update my inventory and organize systems better,
instead of buying 3 Windows 7 licenses at $89 each.

This G1 practice test has just been updated for November 2020 and mimics the real G1 driver’s test in everything: number of questions (20 + 20), scoring system, and passing score.

In addition to the test, you will also need to take an eye exam and pay a $158.25 testing package fee to cover your written exam, eventual G2 drive test, and your physical license…

New costs.

… Once you have your G1 license, you may use it to drive a vehicle under the supervision of a licensed driver. You must hold your G1 for a year, or eight months if you’re in a driver’s training program before you can take a road test for your G2 license. If you fail your written test, you’ll need to pay $15.75 to retake it.

The old cost to retake it was the $89 costs.

I have never failed any of those tests, I even caught an instructor lying about the tests.

RK 5000 bucket chain excavator - timelapse

1,351,341 views • May 3, 2017
1.3M views - 3 years ago
Ibra Ibrahimovič
1.14K subscribers

#walkingaway #thepowerofwalkingaway #howtowalkaway

The Power Of Walking Away

1,884,908 views • Feb 23, 2019
1.8M views - 1 year ago
Einzelgänger
676K subscribers

#grindelwald #lauterbrunnen #Switzerland

Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald Switzerland 4K 60p :switzerland:

1,259,703 views • Aug 3, 2020
1.2M views - 3 months ago
The Flying Dutchman
52.1K subscribers

NEBULA-75 - EPISODE 6: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (A New For 2020 Supermarionation Drama)

19,659 views • Premiered Oct 31, 2020
3,343 views - 2 weeks ago
Century 21 Films
22K subscribers

2 hours later:

10 INSANE Space Events Happening in 2021

848 views • Nov 10, 2020
920 views - 2 hours ago
Factnomenal
490K subscribers

4 hours later, or less:
The great pyramid is a (cube) Borg ship stuck in the middle of the Earth.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Why does Spiderman hate driving with his evil twin?

Because he’s a bad parallel Parker

Good night, lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Pair Production | Where Energy Converts Into Matter

693 views • Premiered Nov 9, 2020
693 views - 1 day ago
The Secrets of the Universe
48.7K subscribers

Pair production is an interesting relativistic quantum phenomenon where energy converts into the matter.

Pair production is the creation of a matter-antimatter pair from a neutral boson.

The most famous example of pair production is the creation of an electron and a positron from a gamma-ray photon.

… before annihilation or alienation…
… peer production…
… we all know how matter can be converted into energy,
that’s the basis principle behind the atomic bomb.
(with added humor for effect.)

1 of those hours later:

The Most Efficient Space Program In The World

174,470 views • Nov 1, 2020
74K views - 1 week ago
Primal Space
399K subscribers
CC

This video looks at India’s efficiency when it comes to cost saving and building rockets.

SpaceX advertises Falcon 9 rocket launches on its website with a $62 million price tag. The insurance rate on a Falcon 9 is about 4% currently, the underwriter said. ~ Apr 16, 2020

• “Last I checked, over a million dollars less … to insure a Falcon 9 mission,” Musk said in tweets Wednesday evening.
  • A top space insurance underwriter explained that Musk’s reference is true for insurance premiums, which are based on the rocket’s price tag, but not for the insurance rate, which is based on the market’s perceived reliability of the rocket.

At 3:05 :
PLSV Launch cost of $ 15 million,
sharing a 2017 launch costs for 104 satellites = $200,000 per satellite.

“…based on the market’s perceived reliability of the rocket.”

That is because the market’s perception is based on PsychoPhysics, and how they apply this PsychoPhysics to actually invest into them rather than other.

It’s based on the Economic science, not the science of the costs.
It’s also based on the market perception of reliability, as in, what they decide is reliable to them, while other more reliable may be denied, which is also true in my case, as they even disregard their intention to cause less reliability and interference of communication as if they didn’t actually intend to cause it and didn’t.

Then there’s also delays and how they want association with illegal activity which is also not good and possible and has to be reported to other authorities, as well as how they try to attribute delays on others to compete and attack with, while refusing evidence of how they try to cause it, as well as how they try to refuse evidence and misrepresent evidence, and tamper with evidence.

It’s not based on sacred trust and confidence, and how they try to interfere against that, because they try to hide that for security reasons.

NASA’s Secret Weapon

253,994 views • Jun 7, 2020
253K views - 5 months ago
CC

Lift-off and Onboard Camera view of PSLV-C49/EOS-01 Mission

70,357 views • Nov 8, 2020
70K views - 1 day ago
ISRO Official
645K subscribers

Truckers stop pursuit

22,834,763 views • Apr 14, 2007
22M views - 13 years ago
colorblindrainbow
5.5K subscribers
A 1 minutes and 4 seconds audio-video.

Major Winchester confronts bullying - a tribute to David Ogden Stiers

578,818 views • Mar 3, 2018
578K views - 2 years ago
QuestoPiccoloKaiju
1.34K subscribers

Nestled within a sillier A-plot of the MAS*H episode “Run for the Money” (11x09) was this charming B-plot about Major Winchester, a young soldier who stutters, and Winchester’s sister Honoria.

I’ve been surprised over the years that this video never made it to YouTube.

David Ogden Stiers passed away earlier today so I suppose the onus was on me to make sure this was available for all to see his greatness.

3 hours later:

MASH 30th Anniversary Reunion Special Full Episode May 2002

1,276,013 views • Nov 14, 2018
1.2M views - 1 year ago
Track&Field Fan
13.5K subscribers

At 15:24:
That’s what it’s all about:
no promises, no guaranteed survival, no saints and surgical garb.

but then the war is a movie…

5 hours later:

Small Talk During Mid-air Refuelling: KC-10 Refuels F-15 Eagles

1,996,367 views • Apr 23, 2018
1.9M views - 2 years ago
MiliSource
154K subscribers

38 minutes later:

English Electric Lightning-Great Britain’s First Supersonic Fighter/Interceptor.Classic Documentary.

341,096 views • Aug 2, 2019
341K views - 1 year ago
Military Aviation TV
6.64K subscribers

12 hours later:

http://win10gadgets.com/all-cpu-meter-2/
http://win10gadgets.com/coloured-cpu-meter/

16 hours later:

Angara - Russia’s Replacement For The Proton Rocket

1,810 views • Nov 11, 2020
1.6K views - 6 minutes ago
Scott Manley
1.14M subscribers

18 hours later:

US Testing its Brand New $1 Billion Advanced Aircraft: X-47B Drone

2,370,675 views • Oct 27, 2020
The Daily Aviation
957K subscribers

Searching:
“f35 cost”
https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/f-35.html

The F-35 Is Built W/ Stealth & Advanced Technology And Interoperability With NATO Allies. Customer Focus, Innovation & Purpose Are Built Into Everything We Do. Credible Defense. Training & Logistics. Strategic Partnerships. Missile Defense. Mission Readiness.

The F-35 currently costs between $94 million (F-35A) and $122 million (F-35B) for low-rate initial production run 10, though sustainment cost projections are as big a concern as production costs for a program that is expected to cost $1.5 trillion over its 55-year lifespan.

19 hours later, 10 minutes after the last update:

“60 Seconds for 7 Days” | Dr. Bruce Lipton

1,213,194 views • Aug 19, 2019
1.2M views - 1 year ago
Video Advice
2.55M subscribers

3 Likes

Today it’s been a long day, and I’m cutting it a little shorter by going to bed earlier than usual. Nighties lovelies!

Also: Florida Man…err, inventor, creates robot to help with inserting contact lenses

Long time ago, my optometrist wanted me to try using contact lenses to improve my vision quality. The plan was to split myopia correction between maximum correction contacts and glasses and keep glasses for astigmatism and the remaining myopia correction. But after many tries with a test contact lens, there was no way I could keep my left eye open to insert the lens… my eyeshutting reflex always triggered and the lens dropped before insertion every time (like, 30+ of 30+ attempts in 3 different days). :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

One of my contact lense fell in a sink and the company who sold me the insurance for it refused to honor their part of the deal, and it costed me over $300 for nothing, and someone else stole a $300 leather coat from me after too.

Then, they failed a laser surgery on my father, and blinded him.
My father is now going through his 4th cancer after recuperating from 3 before, prostate, 1 sink, and left lung cancer, including chemotherapy.

They caused me military damage even before the COVID-19 though, however, my father and his father were also from the exact same army they are violating the rights of, including the murder of a combat medic, which I don’t have to explain what they got themselves into.
PsyOp is a small word in a small world.

1 hour later:

4 minutes ago, 3 retweets, 1 like.

Searching:
“how to run gadget files in windows 10”

Method #1Windows Desktop Gadgets
Or you can access them from the control panel, under the Appearance and Personalization section. You will see that now you have access to the classic desktop gadgets. Of course, if you want more gadgets, simply click on Get more gadgets online in the gadgets window. ~ Aug 4, 2015

Appearance and Personalization

http://gadgetsrevived.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/DesktopGadgetsInstaller.zip

How to Detect Fraud Using Benford’s Law

57,159 views • Oct 6, 2020
57K views - 1 month ago
Robert A. Bonavito, CPA
3.35K subscribers

2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

The Guppy used to parked at one of our location airports. As an Apollo kid, I used to
go nuts every time we went by it. Hard to miss.

Worlds & Starports

The money is all in the Red Zones.

5 Likes

That system with number meaning what is actually on planet, how its developed, I think it should be also done for EVE, but instead of just writing a number, there should be a tab in show info window, where it would be written. Same with systems.

4 Likes

I barely had this mission in my radar, and it’s quite interesting… Juno spacecraft is in a near orbit around Jupiter and on June 20th it made its nearest approach to the planet, on its 27th orbit. This video simulates the flyby.

The video is made with 41 images recorded for a little above 3 hours of real time, with Juno reaching a minimum distance of 3,400 kilometers above the clouds. The images have been projected on a sphere to simulate the camera movement but other than that they’re real images.

My sense of scale is totally gone. I know it’s a massive planet and probably Earth would fit into any of those weird streamlike features, but I find the lack of perceived height unsettling… as if we should be able to peek layers below layers of clouds, but maybe they are so massive that their vertical distance is too small to be seen… :thinking:

And now I’m out to bed. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

Here are two riddles for you guys:

It is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space.
It is the start of every end, the end of every place.

AND

For some I cause joy, for some I cause strife. Treat me well and I last for life. What am I?

Can you guys guess it? :slight_smile:

I don’t know where I got this video from but hopefully you’ll like it guys:
Here is also a fan made short movie about AMONG US:

Good night, Yiole.
Good night, lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper! :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Jordan Peterson tells you why Social Scientists are terrified of factor analysis

803,978 views • Aug 23, 2017
803K views - 3 years ago
TheArchangel911
100K subscribers
7 minutes and seconds (25)

It’s a tarp to protect storage from rain.

2 minutes later:

Build Your Machine Today.

Receive It Tomorrow.

The simplest way to design and order
automated equipment online

Now you can feel the objects in #VirtualReality
:sunglasses:
MT, @Analytics_699 , @Fisher85M , #VR #AR #MR #AI #CX #DigitalTransformation

1 hour later:

38 minutes ago
U.S. Army - @USArmy · 40m

#Soldiers & Marines participate in the training and testing of the Integrated Visual Augmentation System, or IVAS, at Fort Pickett, Va.

Learn how this amazing piece of #ArmyTech fits the Army’s #Modernization Strategy :arrow_right: https://go.usa.gov/x7j5Y

:camera_flash: @armyfutures

Naivety. The state of being naive: having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication, often in a context where one neglects pragmatism in favour of moral idealism. The first deadly sin is naivety or the lack of understanding of human nature. ~ Nov 28, 2012

Pragmatism

Description

Pragmatism is a philosophical tradition that considers words and thought as tools and instruments for prediction, problem solving, and action, and rejects the idea that the function of thought is to describe, represent, or mirror reality. Wikipedia

PHILOSOPHY

an approach that assesses the truth of meaning of theories or beliefs in terms of the success of their practical application.

1. Naivety

3. Falsification

The act of deliberately giving false testimony, committing perjury, lying or prevaricating, invariably motivated by self-gain.

4. Sloth

Spiritual or emotional apathy that leads to inactivity and the wasting of resources by lack of use.

What was Nietzsche’s theory?

Nietzsche’s philosophy contemplates the meaning of values and their significance to human existence. Given that no absolute values exist, in Nietzsche’s worldview, the evolution of values on earth must be measured by some other means.

### Nietzsche, Friedrich | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

Wealthsimple Trade PROS & CONS Review - Canada’s Commission FREE Stock Trading App

40,374 views • Nov 12, 2019
40K views - 1 year ago
Charlee Wayne
4.68K subscribers

3 Likes