The like and get likes thread II

Ah, the +5s, they are a way of life. Ish still has them.

11 Likes

Right I’ve sat on my arse enough, I should go do something… It’s my weekend after all Tues is my friday xD

11 Likes

Imagine all this precious sweet water wasted on a desert, where not even a grass grows. Or will it grow actually now? :thinking:

11 Likes

Most of it will evaporate in the days after and the rest will sink to a lower layer, where it will increase the level in a few water wells for people to use. The water is not wasted.

And, yeah, they might get to see a few plants blossom for a short time.

11 Likes

Well, nature will probably make use of it sooner or later, somewhere, but imagine it could have been gathered in tanks and used to water crops in greenhouses, instead of just evaporating and flying somewhere to the sea when it would drop into salty water and mix. Desalinized water is precious, dont have to be desalinized using energy. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

:kissing_heart:
11 Likes

not the Stormtrooper helmet with air conditioning you were looking for but better than nothing.

11 Likes

It was so humid in Florida today that our Portacooler in the shop (portable evaporative cooler) was hardly making the air any cooler. I guess that’s what I get for living in the alligator infested swamp surrounded by the ocean.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Those scare the crap out of me. I’d be running around with a shotgun or better a heavy machine gun all day and shoot them on sight.

It is said these monsters kill more humans each year around the globe than sharks, lions and tigers combined kill.

11 Likes

Today, Ish traveled a lot for little gain. Meh. Now i’m off to bed, so, nighties, lovelies!

Also: coolness factor 11/10.

11 Likes

SUPREME JAPANESE ENGINEERING! :v:

10 Likes

It would be even nicer if it could actually fire plasma. :smiley:

10 Likes

Blockquote

I had an old Mazda pickup that did kind of the same thing. Rust from the radiator got into the thermostat and locked it up in the closed position. So it blocked coolant from getting to the engine, on a 100 F degrees Texas die. Engine death wasn’t instant or total, but pretty close on both counts.

Edit: I did the forums training and got the badge, but I forgot how to blockquote. That badge is about as useful as my Steam badges.

11 Likes

Don’t read it at night and don’t try to google it through images tab. :fearful:
https://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

10 Likes

Sounds like the travel edition of “The Sims”.

10 Likes

3 steaks, 3 hotdogs, mashed potato’s, green beans and a huge salad for dinner. Dunno why, but today I am packing the grub away! Now if only some of it would stick to my bones. How to gain weight? Seriously. I can eat all the things and tomorrow not weigh an extra ounce. It doesn’t matter if the food is healthy or naw. Still no weight gain. I will be stuck at 150 for my whole life. Just once I would like to be 160 pounds +.

11 Likes

Ah, mysticism inclined people and their usual incompetence… They’re just believing that a developed fictional character is somewhat real, a mistake no serious story teller would make. Characters developing a degree of authonomy from the author are well known, and that limited authonomy can be a useful tool for the creator. But there’s a whole difference with thinking that those creations are real.

The act of thinking it doesn’t makes it real.

Oh and yes, the images tab is very teen-horror inclined.

10 Likes

People who complain about not gaining weight are prone to suffer envy, hate, and murderous looks.

Just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Eat tasty foods, full of sugar, fat, protein, lots of it, mmmmmmm so gooooooood. :bacon::hamburger::cut_of_meat::poultry_leg::cheese:folowed by :chocolate_bar::icecream::cookie::pancakes::cake::doughnut::lollipop:.
Every day is a feast! Effects will be astonishing!

Arn’t they made of aluminium? :open_mouth:

I just thought more about the design, and noticed it taking much time to “fire” or catch the demon/demonette.
Lots of time for some sexy succubus to get away into pocket dimension, and lost from sight forever.:pensive:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

11 Likes