The like and get likes thread II

:kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Does the forum not update your Avatar anymore? Cause mine is really bad xD

I’ve changed it twice ingame hoping the forum one would change

12 Likes

I used to log out and then log in and it then updated, but dont know how it is now.

12 Likes

YAY! xD

Woe is me I am permanently logged in xD

12 Likes

:kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

I dont know, maybe anyone wants to make some poster for competition?:

11 Likes

Guys, could you do me a favour and give Likes to this comment?

He doesn’t want Likes and hates me now. Maybe a shower of Likes will fix it. :smile:

12 Likes

Liked the whole thread ^ _ ^

Bring the hate :wink:

12 Likes

Wonderful, guys! :heart_eyes: And thank you.

12 Likes

I dont really understand anything. :pensive:
Had to hold the likes.
I dont want to push likes outside LAGL when I dont know what the discussion is about.

12 Likes

I never read the thread xD

I’m just an Arse :smirk_cat:

12 Likes

It’s not important. Somebody is having an issue with running the game under Linux, I’ve suggested a fix, which wasn’t welcomed, I suggested another one, and again wasn’t welcomed, and now I’m meeting hate. Best guess is they’re stuck, don’t want the alternative solution, they want it their way, and until then do they hate everyone. Hence me giving the Likes.

12 Likes

Rawr!

12 Likes

Oh look! A always logged in Alice Saki! :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

I don’t object some psyops abroad, but, what are the benefits? Has Killjoy been there? Are the locals friendly? And what’s our deployment bonus?

11 Likes

yes, please, don’t feed the sharks, they can be more dangerous!

11 Likes

I would recommend one of those surgical mask to keep the white plastic pristine mint condition .

11 Likes

I am down to my last billion. How sad.

11 Likes

Ah, those days when your desert floods after receiving 3 years worth of rain in a single day from a stray cyclone…

Also: global climate is fine, nothing to see here.

11 Likes

And can’t you earn another one? :thinking:

11 Likes

Not until the season for accelerators end,no. I must stay in Jita with my +5 implants and train there until 6th of June. Since December I trained up 21 million SP. That’s the training speed I never had in my EVE life. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes