The Like and Get Likes thread III

Hmmm… could it be Covid? The Omicron strain feels like a bad cold that lasts for 10 days, with constant headache and coughing. Coughing might last for days after the other symptoms fade.

I hope you get well and feel better sooner, Lord.

And now i’m off to bed… nighties lovelies!

Also: chicken mistery (or mistery chicken…)

7 Likes

Some time have to pass, coughing should be gone after one month if you care about yourself. If not, if the coughing doesnt ease, there is something serious going on and you have to see doctor that will have to see whats going on in lungs.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Time to go to sleep… after dreaming about “smoke blows from the city” on the night from saturday to sunday, last night I dreamed of “oops i wasted a gazillion litres of hot water at your home”. I can’t recall ever before dreaming on two consecutive nights… the weirdness of those dreams is just par for the course of the last year or so. Hope tonight I’ll sleep, rest and not dream at all. Nighties lovelies!

Also: dictator + ego trip = nightmarish project…

It literally makes no sense as a city building project… but will certainly move lots of money into a few pockets.

9 Likes

Urghhh, I really don’t think it was that notorious illness since I had no loss of smell, nor taste. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

Thanks guys.

The cough eased up a lot in these past 2 days. I even went outside to do some shopping.

No photos of our queen today that I’ll be sharing. Sorry. Maybe evening.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

hehe

7 Likes

Going to bed time again… nighties lovelies!

Also: visualizing the speed of sound vs the speed of light…

8 Likes

Oficially best characters in Japan.

:smiling_face:

8 Likes

Boeing 707 roll by Test Pilot Tex Johnson - YouTube

9 Likes

Another day, another chance to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: some serious skills at work here…

That guy with the wok is skilled beyond words. The amount of rice he must have thrown away before getting the right moves and timing…

8 Likes

I hate that channel’s profile pic, but I do appreciate work done well.

7 Likes

Definitely worth watching also “tutorials that went wrong” that is proposed at the end of video. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Them gnocci… :rofl:

6 Likes

Make the forum great again!

Psssstt Fook Reddit xD

7 Likes

^ I fall into this trap more often than I’d like.

9 Likes

I have the forums instead of FB. This morning was an entertaining read to go with my coffee.

10 Likes

I just figured out how to stop getting 30 emails a day from Facebook. It’s a pain in arse to turn all the notifications off… FB does not make it easy…

9 Likes

Time to go to sleep, but today I don’t have anything to share. Maybe tomorrow. Nighties lovelies!

Also: oh wait I said I didn’t had an “also” for today…

…and I was right.

8 Likes

Time to go to sleep (again under a heat wave for extra fun). nighties lovelies! Shall you nights be cool!

Also: people will scam in all kinds of ways for monetization…

I recall seeing some of these “primitive projects” and wondering Whether they were real just because of how sophisticate and large were as to be made by just one random dude.

8 Likes

We are truly living thru it!

8 Likes