The Like and Get Likes thread III

This meme is dark omg! lol

Who watched the movie Mongol (2007)?

9 Likes

I gave your post a :heart: as a like, but pretend to multiply it with 15 because Discourse allows me to only like it once. :sweat_smile:

From where can I watch that movie by the way?

6 Likes

:laughing: ty

It’s on Netflix

6 Likes

And so, Ash Ketchum, famous 10 year old who always wanted to become Pokémon Master, finally achieved his dream, after 25 years and multiple times dying.

Yep, he is still a 10 year old boy.

How it really was

6 Likes

I see those first time.

6 Likes

Huh… guess that if you spend more time on the truck than at home, the truck becomes your home and so you just decorate it… :thinking:

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: inflatable heat shields for spacecraft…?

5 Likes

Lovely videos in the above posts.
Timezone lovelies!

Nostalgia:

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: the more the merrier…?

On the way to have 8,00,000,000 human beings on Earth. And 10 in space.

It’s taken 11 years to go from 7 billion to 8 billion.

PS: the counter is on 7,999,749,266 as of the time I post this.

6 Likes

Reminder that you can have more pizza than you can eat.

With humans its the same case.

You can have more humans than you can eat.

7 Likes

That’s more pizza than I have eat in my whole life… :smile:

…but then also a family size pizza would be more pizza than I have eat. Me and cheese are not friends.

And now i’m going to sleep earlier than usual or so I intend. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

I can eat only 6 to 8 squares of that, I know this because last time I went to Pizza Hut, I ate 13 slices and a couple friends ate 16 each

It’s kinda the same size of 7 squares from this pizza

6 Likes

We are supposedly over 8 bil already, just checked

6 Likes

Just a randomly posted photo of two happy people.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

I started downloading Star Citizen… as in “one hour ago, I…” Still hasn’t finished, and looks like it’s going to take several hours. Guess i’ll continue downloading it tomorrow… but now i’m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: X-Plane 12 is coming

I haven’t played a non-combat flight sim for years. Long, long years… :thinking:

6 Likes

Remember to keep your kitchen clean and tidy. Else something bad can happen.

5 Likes

bro nase vrs. the amarr

6 Likes

This game about ships is better than Star Citizen :wink:

6 Likes

More… Nerd Trek. :dizzy: :rocket:

(35:50)

6 Likes

Well, Star Citizen apparently finished downloading and is fully installed 69 gigabytes later… but the time when I was curious to try it was yesterday and today i’ve been playing something else. Probably will fire it on the weekend. Meanwhile i’m going to sleep, which is a healthy habit I developed as a toddler and still do it every night. Nighties lovelies!

Also: planet Earth from Orion capsule on its way to the Moon

On this picture, the North pole is to the left. Now 50 years later, there is a crew capsule (still without a crew, not even life support system) going back to the Moon. Guess we might see a new moon landing after all… give or take 10 years, probably.

As for Mars… I seriously doubt I’ll live long enough* to see a Mars landing. Probably not even a Mars spaceship unless they start building one in the next 15 or 20 years.

*statistically, I have a good chance to live some 35 years from now… and Musk nonsense not withstanding, that barely is time enough for a manned Mars mission starting now

7 Likes

Evil Dead: The Game is free now in Epic game store. A bit too late for halloween, but who doesnt want some free games. right?

5 Likes