The Like and Get Likes thread III

Round chicken.

7 Likes

It’s the AI PC Master Race Case… overlord!!! :computer: :horse_racing:

It’s a Reddit gallery link, “Asked an AI to create some ITX cases/builds.”

7 Likes

…somewhere out there, some physicists are having a nerdgasm about spherical chicken… :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t know either, perhaps it could be used in on-land oil drilling rigs? :man_shrugging:
Sometimes a solution appears before a challenge even arises. Just like when it comes to the first iPod. The miniature hard disk was invented before it was even needed and left the inventing company wondering what to do with it. When Steve Jobs learned of its existence, he had it thrown into the iPod.
Yiole, in this thread we obey the laws of thermodynamics!

5 Likes

:woman_bald:

Did you know there is a bald woman emote?

:business_suit_levitating:
And a levitating human emote, in suit even.

Become the Beanbag.

6 Likes

I’ve been going through a metamorphosis recently. Both mentally, physically and spiritually. That is all I can say right now. I’m fed up with global warming, pollution of the planet and injustices. I, too, am responsible for these. I believe in the butterfly effect. Things need to change and will change once I change.

How to dance:

How wholesome!
Elders who have the risk of tripping and falling would want it most.

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

3 Likes

Another day, another chance to get some sleep/rest. Nighties lovelies!

Also: shooting at power installations to offline transformers…?

Our world is full of stuff that works on the suposition that nobody will mess with it. It would be prohibitively expensive (and futile) to try and protect everything from everyone determined to mess with it…

4 Likes

Today I reset accidentally my web browser to display these forums at 100% size rather than 133% and literally couldn’t tell Yiole’s face in her portrait. God, am I short sighted… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes