The Like and Get Likes thread III

You can see a lot of stuff reported falling from the sky.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… but first take a look at this video on intolerance to sugar alcohols, specially if you’re having digestive issues of unknown origin. Nighties lovelies!

7 Likes

Word of the day: Hasselblad
Hayley picture of the day:

Timezone.

6 Likes

You know… you can only feel the excitement at full screen.

(4:16)

8 Likes

It’s a nice day, a Hayley picture has been shared. Nighties lovelies!

Also: there’s a Brownian movement near you…

From pollen in water to giant stars and stock markets, there’s Physics in randomness…

8 Likes

I’m at a fork in the road right now and I’m not drinking as much as I used to though a old flame from last year had started texting me again wanting to know what I am doing etc.

Had turned to you here one last time for some open advice as this is an area that I have trouble with as I am Schizotypal.

Hidden due to my life drama

7 Likes

I have only advice that you should not listen to my advice.

7 Likes

Good night

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

7 Likes

Chewing gum hides a hidden dirty secret.

7 Likes

Word of the day: Scrumdiddlyumptious
Hayley picture of the day:
hayley williams paramore gif | WiffleGif

Timezone.

7 Likes

Today I went to the showrooms of Tesla first, then Togg’s. I was impressed with Togg much more than I was with Tesla. It is due to the fact that Tesla doesn’t sell Model S,3,X nor CyberTruck variants in my country, only Model Y(which in my eyes not as good as the other variants) is being sold with trimmed tech features.

Togg is focused on more of being a pleasant experience rather than having autonomous driving at first. But it still boasts many features an electric car is expected to have.

7 Likes

Tempted to go meme around some high sec anoms in this cat and see if anyone notices…

6 Likes

5 Likes

This ship is one of the best looking in the game and still hasn’t been made available for over a decade. Give us the ship or the SKIN CCPlease.

6 Likes

It’s dark outside and I’m sleepy, so, i’m going to sleep! Nighties lovelies!

Also: how do we know?

That’s how we know.

6 Likes

That video has the best explanation in layman terms.
Thank you, Yiole & others for these videos.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Why oh why am I still out if bed? Nighties lovelies! This should have been OMG earlier!!

5 Likes

That thing I posted above about automating art, its not a joke.

7 Likes