What WD-40 Is REALLY For!

67,620 views • Nov 18, 2020
67K views - 3 days ago
Fran Blanche
142K subscribers

12 Likes

I love spending time on my PC :

18 Likes

Another day, another time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: ain’t easy being crow…

…but it’s a little easier than being attorney / lawyer / barrister.

12 Likes

GERMANY

Warp Drive News. Seriously!

80,619 views • Nov 21, 2020
80K views - 1 day ago
ovelyal
3.39K subscribers

I am Not dead, I am 56 Today

139,064 views • Nov 22, 2020
139K views - 14 hours ago
apetor
944K subscribers

6 Likes

Bittersweet moment. The only thing that would have made this moment better, would be if Paul Bearer were still alive.

9 Likes

SCTV - Election Central

108,066 views • Nov 3, 2016
108K views - 4 years ago
SCTV
45.7K subscribers

10 minutes later:

#HurrianHymn #OldestSong

The Oldest (Known) Song of All Time

255,918 views • Aug 14, 2020
255K views - 3 months ago
hochelaga
90.9K subscribers

At 1:58 to 2:18+, 
The Hohle Fels Flute
35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

CANSOFCOM - Canadian Special Operations Forces Command

37,208 views • Nov 5, 2020
Canadian Special Forces
934 subscribers
6 minutes and 52 seconds audiovisual.

At 2:45:
Precision of force, not precision of violence. Violence is criminal and illegal use of force.
Aggression is legal use of force.

1. A domineering, forceful, or assaultive verbal or physical action intended to hurt another animal or person; the verbal or motor behavioral expression of the effects of anger, hostility, or rage.

-When anger, hostility, or rage creates enough illegal force to require aggressive intervention,
a forceful verbal or physical action may be required to stop it.
Illegal aggression is violence.

https://twitter.com/TRADOC/status/1330873735340060675
#VictoryStartsHere
1 hour ago

U.S.Army, Lisa Miller, Ph. D.
Professor of Psychology and Education
Founder of the Spirituality, Mind, Body Institute (SMBI)

7 Likes

Like the idea of burning through this thread faster then the last one.

7 Likes

Tomorrow I have a blood test to check whether hormones are involved in my hypertension; they’re looking for secondary reasons to why my blood pressure won’t go down, after a disastrous 24 hours ABPM where my systolic pressure wouldn’t go below 190 mmHg (but then, after wearing it for a few hours the AVPM device hurt me each time it took a measure, which might have skewed the results).

Since the test it’s at 07:00, today I’m off to bed earlier than usual to try and have some more sleep. So, nighties lovelies!

Also: Russian cyberfarm, best cyberfarm!

12 Likes

13 Likes

New EvE Online advertizing campaign starts off in Utah, USA and is about to go viral.

The metal monolith, a trigonal prism, is reminiscent of, well, Triglavians of course. This time it feels like Hilmar could have chosen a better spot, like Times Square, or Place de la Concorde…

12 Likes

It looks more like EDENCOM beacon. Its square, not a pyramid.

8 Likes

Erm no, it’s a trigonal prism (triangular basis and top, parallel ribs). I found some camera footage (via a link in the article above) circling the structure.

8 Likes

Perspective can do that for you. Depends where you watch. Its square or triangular.

8 Likes

Gravity generator malfunction

12 Likes

9 Likes

Bad seas, good timing! :grin:

Now I’m off to bed, it’s been a loong day and can’t believe it’s been jsut tuesday instead of how it feels… like thursday. Nighties lovelies!

Also: if you use some of these passwords, it’s like not having a password at all…

Seriously? 2.5 million people were still using “123456” as their password in 2020??

9 Likes

Even if passwords are a security system used for computer programs and hardware systems, it doesn’t mean that there are not any security to design those systems to work, and, that they can’t switch an on switch to be off, and an off switch to be interpreted as being on.

Computers work with zeros and ones, true or false, combinations, and, the people that register patents for those logical statements applied to science also work security to prove it, and to support it.
When entities bring that in court and misrepresent it, because they like to hate and try to get away with previous hate, it’s important to bring it back to them and refresh their memory how they did attack it psychologically.

6 Likes

LIVE: SpaceX launches a Falcon 9 booster for a record seventh time during a Starlink mission

4,766 watching now • Started streaming 30 minutes ago
NASASpaceflight
161K subscribers

… in a world filled with horrible things at times …

Like those times that were written that you people wouldn’t believe like before.

1 minute later (not minutes):

ver·i·fy

/ˈverəˌfī/

verb

1. make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified.

“his conclusions have been verified by later experiments”

• LAW

swear to or support (a statement) by affidavit.

2 minutes later (not minute):
An affidavit is a written statement from an individual which is sworn to be true. It is an oath that what the individual is saying is the truth. An affidavit is used along with witness statements to prove the truthfulness of a certain statement in court.

An affidavit is a written statement of fact voluntarily made by an affiant or deponent under an oath or affirmation which is administered by a person who is authorized to do so by law. Wikipedia

13 hours later:

The problem is not you being uneducated.
The problem is that you are educated just enough to believe what you have been taught, and not educated enough to question anything from what you have been taught. :brain:

14 hours later:

Calculation

The index value I of the CAC 40 index is calculated using the following formula:[5]
CAC 402
with t the day of calculation;
N the number of constituent shares in the index (usually 40);
Qi,t the number of shares of company i on day t;
Fi,t the free float factor of share i;
fi,t the capping factor of share i (exactly 1 for all companies not subject to the 15% cap);
Ci,t the price of share i on day t;
Qi,0 the number of shares of company i on the index base date;
Ci,0 the price of equity i on the index base date;
and Kt the “adjustment coefficient for base capitalization” on day t (reflecting the switch from the French franc to the Euro in 1999).

{\displaystyle I_{t}=1–
000\times {\frac {\sum {i=1}^{N}Q{i,t},F_{i,t},f_{i,t},C_{i,t},}{K_{t},\sum {i=1}^{N}Q{i,0},C_{i,0},}}}I_{t}=1000imes {rac {um {{i=1}}^{N}Q{{i,t}}F_{{i,t}}f_{{i,t}}C_{{i,t}}}{K_{t}um {{i=1}}^{N}Q{{i,0}}C_{{i,0}}}}

15 hours later:

FRANCE

1906 - Fragment of forgotten silent film (Remastered with AI 4K 60 FPS)

166,630 views • Apr 26, 2020
166K views - 6 months ago
TimeMachine

32 minutes later:

Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60

• 23 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/i/events/1331635052120141824

9 minutes later:

#F35 #FatAmy #MondaysWithMover

F-35A Crash at Eglin AFB (5-19-20) Accident Investigation Board Report Review and Analysis

26,140 views • Nov 23, 2020
26K views - 1 day ago
C.W. Lemoine
286K subscribers

17 hours later, 1 hour after the last update:

#climatechange #environment #naturaldisasters

Scientists Can Now Prove That Climate Change Is Causing Natural Disasters

25,069 views • Nov 25, 2020
25K views - 6 hours ago
Seeker
4.58M subscribers

22 minutes later:

THE SENECA TRAP: Why You’ll NEVER Succeed

50,054 views • Nov 20, 2020
50K views - 5 days ago
Andrew Kirby
523K subscribers

7 Likes

Guess what? I’m going to bed! (How unusual, heh?)

Nighties lovelies!

Also: this is a special one…

Atkinso Hyperlegible is a free font typeface focused on being easy to read, by using different techniques so each character is unique and easily identifiable to people with vision issues. I miss they had a sample text, but for what they show, looks very well conceived. Personally I still can read my computer screen from 40 cm away, at least most websites and documents…

6 Likes

However, of all the list of phobia, including phobophobia, the fear of fears,
the fear of corruption is not listed in those phobia as a medical condition.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/opinion/is-the-one-term-phobia-fuelling_136437?profile=1096

No results for “phobia of corruption”
https://www.mayoclinic.org/search/search-results?q=phobia%20of%20corruption

https://campus.ie/college-life/student-issues/9-weird-fears-and-phobias/

Tomophobia is considered a specific phobia, which is a unique phobia related to a specific situation or thing. In this case, a medical procedure. While tomophobia isn’t common, specific phobias in general are quite common.May 15, 2020

### Tomophobia: Understanding the Fear of Medical Procedures

Cleithrophobia, the fear of being trapped, is often confused with claustrophobia, the fear of enclosed spaces. Cleithrophobia is related to winter phobias due to the potential risk of being trapped underneath a snowdrift or thin ice.

### Cleithrophobia: The Fear of Being Trapped - Verywell Mind

2 minutes later:

### List of Phobias: How Many Are There? - Healthline
www.healthline.com › health › list-of-phobias

It’s impossible to name all of the possible fears that people can have, but here’s a list of the most common and unique ones, including a fear of phobias, as well …

Fear of Flying · ‎Autophobia · ‎Agoraphobia · ‎Claustrophobia

https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_is_corruption_and_what_are_its_social_and_political_sources

8 minutes later:

9 minutes later:

### The Complete List of Fears, 2018 Sorted by Percent Afraid …

24 minutes later:

XB-46 – The Needle

163,016 views • Nov 23, 2020
158K views - 2 days ago
Dark Skies
180K subscribers

Vietnam War - Project Controlled Weather Popeye

87,709 views • Nov 21, 2020
87K views - 4 days ago
- Dark Docs
574K subscribers

6 Likes