The Like and Get Likes thread III

Help is calling soon

6 Likes

Dude you need to stop drinking. Go back to talking your Valium only.

The psychiatrist prescribed them but don’t take them with alcohol.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

I spoke with my Uncle tonight and he told me things that helped me how to cope with my DT’s
/ should help with my DT’s

5 Likes

Another night, another bed time. Nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

5 Likes

This can’t be good.

5 Likes

Everyone knows you, I, we and even chicks dig giant robots! The gif is…nice! :smile:

5 Likes

Stolen from Reddit:

A man in a grocery store notices a woman with a 3 year old girl in her cart.

As they pass the cookie section, the little girl screams for cookies. The mother says, “Now Missy, we only have a few more aisles to go. Don’t throw a fit, it won’t be long.”

In the candy aisle, the little girl whines for candy. She takes one and puts it into the mother’s cart, but the mother calmly puts it back on the shelf and says, “Missy, don’t cry. Two more aisles and we’ll be checking out.”

When they get to the checkout counter, the little girl howls for gum. She once again grabs one and places it in the cart, and once again her mother places it back on the shelf. The mother says reassuringly, “Missy, we’ll be done in 5 minutes, then you can go home and have a bottle and a nice snooze.”

The man sees all of this and is absolutely stunned at the mother’s incredible patience with her screaming child. After what seems like ages, the mother finally checks out. She goes to her car and starts packing everything into the trunk, but then the man runs out and stops the woman to compliment her.

“I couldn’t help but notice how patient you were with little Missy,” he says. “She was very annoying but you acted perfectly.”

The mother then says with a smile: “My little girl’s name is Francine. Missy is my name.”

5 Likes

I really liked this one

6 Likes

I’m crazy

6 Likes

Out of likes :slightly_smiling_face: See you friends tomorrow. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

It’s a really nice film. Also there is a law that says that full grown men are allowed to shed tears when thinking about the word “Superman” in the context of this film.

5 Likes

It’s very moving and the best superman film I’ve seen without the flying caped guy.
Independent film industry staying true to Cinema even with animated films!

5 Likes

Unavailable in my location. The other stream services don’t have it either.
:smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I would tell you how to get it for free but I wouldn’t want you to do anything illegal :innocent:

4 Likes

However, EVE Online encourages illegal activities. For heaven’s sake they even give free daily clone mind altering drugs to all the capsuleers! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Not much going on in New Eden seems legit, least of all the taxes on capsuleers and brokers’ fees. Unfortunately there won’t be any elections in New Eden to get rid of the swamp. The powers that be are dictatorial and rule with an iron fist, even in Gallente empire, the supposed beacon of democracy in New Eden.

Yea but I didn’t inhale :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

4 Likes