The Like and Get Likes thread III

…sudden track attack…!

A song about a housewife trapped in a loveless marriage who eventually snaps and breaks away

Maria left one morning
Maria without saying anything
Maria is no longer afraid
Maria starts (over) again
Maria I need you
Maria escaped from his shouts
Maria drinks the streets*

*that’s an idiom about enjoying to the full life in general and specially street life, as if taking what the streets have to offer as water when thirsty.

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

4 Likes

Sounds like Spanish

4 Likes

It is, hailing from Spain here. :wave:

4 Likes

I have good neighbours here who are Spanish speaking. Last year on my birthday 30th the lady upstairs had cooked me dinner one of her Spanish dishes.

/os I shall log out now as I am feeling dangerously social.

5 Likes

+5 kudo points to you, sir. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OMG you ancient. Zaera is 16 and has been ever since she was bitten.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

…sudden track attack…!

Ishtanchuk won’t apologize, but I do. Good luck getting rid of the funiculì, funiculà… :woman_facepalming:t2:

(Just in case you didn’t care to know, the song was written in 1880 upon the opening of the funicular on Mount Vesubius. The funicular was destroyed in the 1944 eruption but the song remained).

6 Likes

“Can you keep a secret?” “Of course!” “I am in urgent need of 5,000 euros…” “Don’t worry, I heard nothing!”

Night night, lovelies.

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Happy Father’s Day!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Time to end the day with a good attempt at sleeping… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

7 Likes

I currenty feel like Raquel Murillo when she found out the truth about Sergio Marquina at that cafe.

5 Likes

I feel like I should be going to sleep for a chance of sleeping better than last night, which should not be difficult since the bar stands so low. Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Night Night

6 Likes

:milk_glass:

Sometimes milk toast is just milk toast.

7 Likes

That video gave diabetes to my Firefox… :thinking:

But then, on the other hand… without the extra fat, they were on their way to make torrijas

(Hmm… dunno how to configure so it uses automated subtitling and translation during playback…)

This was a way to turn old bread into a dessert, just not using a whole litre of milk, rather sizing the ingredients to match the amount of bread. Bonus, they’re good on the first day and still delicious on the second day, even the third day if they last so long without being eaten. Frying sterilizes the egg so they have a couple of days of shelf life before drying up.

6 Likes
7 Likes