The Like and Get Likes thread III

I wanted a pb&j puddin shake. Should have gotten one. But now its 45 min west of where i am. And id have to go through 3 different spots of roadwork on the interstate

And its almost 7pm where i am and still temperatures above 90 degrees.

7 Likes

Facepalm - just fly !

8 Likes

It’s so cold in Sydney in the early mornings we don’t even need to place our beers in the fridge
/

6 Likes

Timezone LAGL! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This does puzzle me, the dependancy on what you call beers.

With dependancies, one will never reach enlightenment whereby one could discover truths about the universe, mining, gatecaming, ganking and could be used to improve the lives of vampirekind.

The path to enlightenment, Frostpacker is right there beside you . All you have to do is step on to it.

6 Likes

For Bourne movie fans, a fan made “trailer” for a “Jason Bourne 6” movie. Lots of good stuff on that channel. Editing is an art.

7 Likes

…sudden track attack…!

Ishtanchuck rarely forgets music, but often will forget the titles. Yet knowing the author and album, and five attempts later, here it is, because that’s what was playing back in Brain Memory Radio this morning. And this afternoon.

5 Likes

It’s back !! lol.

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day! :birthday: :cake:

6 Likes

Must be somebody’s birthday!

As cake day is not until November 26th

/ on another note I fell down drunk today on the way. home.

[details="warning don’t click if you are Squamish "]
!

//it will be fine as this month is my Birthday so next month I plan to go dry in July.

Then I will buy more plex

6 Likes

I am officially censured. ME Ahnold. Can you believe dat?
Hopefully posting out of Pahd Expehience will be safe.

I need some likes right now. I feel sad.

8 Likes

Frosty, what did I say about achieving enlightenment ?

What you are doing is due to big expectations and high standards set upon oneself. Stop it as you are a Frospacker. As a wise man once said (@Uriel_the_Flame), high expectations are futile.

8 Likes

Agreed, @Felix_Frostpacker don’t try to carry any burden that is beyond your capabilities, you will just collapse under the impossible and hurt yourself in the process. Recognize your limits. :wink:

(I say it both as a forum roleplay joke but also seriously in case you have difficulties in real-life. I think safe to say nobody would want you to hurt yourself.)

7 Likes

Hurting himself is strictly forbidden

The punishement will be severe

8 Likes

Edit:

It’s okay, I feel bedder now. I won’t be needing likes.
:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Men are doing less chores than their partners in most domestic home situations.

Woman are doing more than their share of unpaid domestic housework.

Time for a level domestic chores plan.

6 Likes

Boom

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

R.I.P. Donald Sutherland (°July 17, 1935 - †June 20, 2024)

7 Likes

6 Likes